Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

57 minutes ago, ApplesauceBandit said:

Disregard all those congressmen calling for the release of the memo, this is just another Russian propaganda campaign for undermining our democracy.  Thanks for having this Debunked! for me Snopes!

fvxQdOQ.png

Anyone who posts on 4chan is a Russian troll to these people.

Are they really pulling a George Takei on this? "Anything I don't like is Russian collusion"

The Russians are colluding with the Republicans to distract everyone from the Russian collusion investigation by promoting a meme about the Russian collusion investigation! Those sneaky bastards! 

Holy crap these people make McCarthyism look tame. Also, it's not like the Russians would have any motivations to throw the US in to further political turmoil and /or seek revenge against the Obama administration for starting a shit storm in one of their client states.

If only Putin would shitpost like Trump. I would love to see him tweet something like "All Russians are liars". Then again, that might not work, the left seems to be resistant to paradoxes, considering that there entire existence is one at this point.

12 hours ago, Ulric said:

Are they really pulling a George Takei on this? "Anything I don't like is Russian collusion"

The Russians are colluding with the Republicans to distract everyone from the Russian collusion investigation by promoting a meme about the Russian collusion investigation! Those sneaky bastards! 

Holy crap these people make McCarthyism look tame. Also, it's not like the Russians would have any motivations to throw the US in to further political turmoil and /or seek revenge against the Obama administration for starting a shit storm in one of their client states.

If only Putin would shitpost like Trump. I would love to see him tweet something like "All Russians are liars". Then again, that might not work, the left seems to be resistant to paradoxes, considering that there entire existence is one at this point.

" SCHIFF: “Interestingly enough, they’ve made common cause, once again, with Russian bots because Russian bots are pushing their narrative out there. It’s in a redux of the campaign. We have Julian Assange and Wikileaks and Russian trolls and bots saying, you know, hashtag whatever the GOP narrative is. That ought to tell you a lot about what’s driving this."

On 1/21/2018 at 7:45 AM, Ulric said:

It's getting better.

Maybe they were in on it with Obama and Hillary, and really need to distract the public on this. The levels of corruption they Obama instilled into the government makes our just system seem like some third world shithole. Sadly the media has gone to such shit in this country, they've lost the chance to get Pulitzers for breaking the story on Watergate 2.0 the Democrat Democrat edition.

A source inside Twitter is skeptical that the #releasethememo push is coming from Russian twitterbots.

The Democrats have scored two own goals in as many days.  The first was blinking and ending the government shutdown in exchange for nothing.  That was fucking stupid, but not anywhere near as stupid as the next thing they did, which was attempt to paint the push to get the FISA abuses memo released as foreign interference.

This is an idiotic strategy.  Trump was a long-tail candidate who brought together a diverse base of support from disparate groups that have little history of working together effectively.  One of the most problematic groups in his alliance has always been the establishment Republicans.  The smart, effective play for the Democrats has always been to divide these groups, who don't really like each other.  By painting a general Republican muckraking push with the same brush of foreign collusion as the Democrats have been using to attack Trump, they are accomplishing for Trump what a year of alternately cajoling and bullying could not; pushing the establishment Republicans into Trump's camp.  

This is not how you politics.

That picture is some uncanny valley ventriloquist mannequin shit right there.

Also, are they so disorganized that the best thing they can come up with is a pathetic mimic of a serious topic? No matter how much they want this memo to mask the real one that people actually care about, it will fade into obscurity at best. This might bring the original memo to the attention of people who previously didn't have it in their news cycle. Good job.

The thing about the current state of the Democratic party is that it is absolutely in shambles. Without the progressive zeitgeist they have nothing. I'll need to find the clip of one of the dnc people screaming at the board about how most of their funds have been funneled to a handful of "consultants". It was kind of nuts to listen to.