Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

4 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

Who is this?

Rep. Joe Kennedy iii who is Robert Kennedy's (grandson???).

AKA Ginger Kennedy. 

He was the one tagged to give the "Official" Democrat rebuttal to the SOTU when the Internet happened.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/30/joe-kennedy-drool-state-of-the-union-379367

Of note, he gave his rebuttal speech in front of a car because apparently Ginger Kennedy is unaware of Chappaquiddick being a thing. 

10 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

People still give a shit about the Kennedys?

After Chapstick-quiddick? Dunno. 

At this point, the Kennedy Clan's main purpose is to hold the line on the Democrat Party's eroding support among white, working-class families/union members and old retirees living on the Atlantic coast. 

If modern politics were World War 1, the Kennedys are the Salonika Front. 

1 hour ago, Donward said:

After Chapstick-quiddick? Dunno. 

At this point, the Kennedy Clan's main purpose is to hold the line on the Democrat Party's eroding support among white, working-class families/union members and old retirees living on the Atlantic coast. 

If modern politics were World War 1, the Kennedys are the Salonika Front. 

DU2YUlzWsAAAb1c.jpg

The Democratic Party is the Italians at the Isonzo 

15 hours ago, Donward said:

Unable to cope with the levels of awesome on display at the State of the Union Address, Democratic Congressman Luis Gutierrez flees the House floor amid chants of "USA! USA! USA!"

Says whoever translated Trump's speech from Russian did a good job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5333355/Democrat-Luis-Gutierrez-walks-State-Union.html

American congressman leaves when they start chanting the name of his country

You can't make this shit up

"Rep. Joe Crowley (D., N.Y.) on Wednesday argued that President Donald Trump made his immigration deal more unacceptable by offering to legalize a greater number of illegal immigrants. "I think the president continues to take additional hostages," Crowley said. "

So, the Dems getting more of what they want and what they've been asking for is viewed by them as a bad thing? I just can't get the image out of my mind where Trump is sitting on them, repeatedly punching them in the face with their own clenched fist while imploring them to stop hitting themselves. I guess that's not quite accurate, though. It's more that Trump just has to suggest to them that hitting themselves in the face is a bad idea, and they reflexively do it just to spite him.