Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

Wait you mean literally everything we've been getting called retarded conspiracy theorists for believing in the whole time that has actually been looked into honestly has turned out to be true?

Go mothafuckin figure...

And oh holy shit I hope at least some of it was lies and statistically completely unlikely misunderstandings.

More than that though, the way I see it is that at this point the real problem going forward is that something absolutely needs to get done about this now...

The people who got behind this and supported the people doing the digging to get this information are just really not the people you want to dickslap in the forehead with an utter lack of action on this. To put it mildly, they are just really NOT the people you want to suddenly decide the social contract really is null and void.

And that my friends is why all this shit pisses me off so much! These fucks like pelosi Obama McCain and Clinton are so fucking ignorant overconfident and arrogant that they really think they can amateur hour shit like this and get caught occasionally and not rip the fucking country to pieces in the process!

Actually truthfully they give no fucks if they rip the country apart as a result of their bullshit because as far as they're concerned if they can't sit in the big chairs they want this bitch burned to the ground!

Like I said, the real problem now is that something actually has to happen to deal with this fucking mess and I'm not terribly convinced that anyone is ready for the true ramifications of all this.

The amount of damage control by the media right now is magical.  I google the word "memo", first page of results is nothing but stuff telling me not to look at it (outside of one embedded Trump tweet sandwiched between a couple Comey ones).

"FBI warns of the dangers of the release of a memo alleging gross misconduct by the FBI"

"Democrat partisan insists that the memo detailing corrupt actions from DNC is false"
"The overhyped memo is a nothingburger, the real issue is Trump's tax returns"

fmrNynX.png

I thought they gave up on the tax return thing a year or so ago

Someone help me out here because I'm confused.  Before the memo's release, the news was telling me that the memo is full of sensitive information that would threaten the security of our nation, revealing top-secret FBI methods and sources.  Now they're telling me that the memo is a big nothingburger, its only substance being lies and misinformation.  Is the memo supposed to hold important state secrets or is it supposed to be a bunch of Russian lies?  Maybe the reason the story has changed is because Nunes illegally changed the memo right before its release.  Any suggestions on what I should be thinking now are appreciated.

9 hours ago, ApplesauceBandit said:

Someone help me out here because I'm confused.  Before the memo's release, the news was telling me that the memo is full of sensitive information that would threaten the security of our nation, revealing top-secret FBI methods and sources.  Now they're telling me that the memo is a big nothingburger, its only substance being lies and misinformation.  Is the memo supposed to hold important state secrets or is it supposed to be a bunch of Russian lies?  Maybe the reason the story has changed is because Nunes illegally changed the memo right before its release.  Any suggestions on what I should be thinking now are appreciated.

It's because in Leftist Media land, since Trump's government is a Russian puppet, it's both sensitive state secrets AND Russian lies

Lets make this really interesting.

In March 2016 a man named Evgeny Buryakov plead guilty to "conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation". Two others of interest, Igor Sporyshev and Victor Podobnyy, were no longer in the United States.

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura.

Reuters had an article about it.

According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Sporyshev met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference.

Over the next two years, they met to discuss the industry and other economic and political issues, prosecutors said, with Sporyshev providing gifts and cash for information.

In 2013, the FBI employee began providing Sporyshev with the binders containing purported industry analysis he wrote, supporting documents, and “covertly placed recording devices,” prosecutors wrote.

Okay, so what?

Well in April 2017 the NYT wrote an article about Carter Page.

Russian intelligence operatives tried in 2013 to recruit an American businessman and eventual foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign who is now part of the F.B.I. investigation into Russia’s interference into the American election, according to federal court documents and a statement issued by the businessman.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.