Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

2 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Huh, I thought the left had dropped trying to normalize pedophilia.  I see they are still on their express elevator ride to the bottom. 

I would describe it more as fragmentation.  Look at how contentious the 2008 Obama/Clinton primary was, and how contentious the 2016 Sanders/Clinton primary was.  There's no glue holding the Democrats together anymore, and all attempts to re-establish a hierarchy have failed.  This sort of Hobbesian all-for-themselves infighting really brings out the crazies.  Crazies don't normally have a shot at getting power.  When the Democrats were on their A-game, like in the Bill Clinton days, crazies were kept out of sight.  But now the crazies smell blood in the water and think that now could be their time to shine.  But it's just a symptom of the entire party fraying and coming apart.

The Republicans were having this problem to a lesser degree, but they have learned fairly quickly that they must submit themselves to the golden-plated whims of Emperor Trump.

3 hours ago, Oedipus Wreckx-n-Effect said:

27858521_1737085776312998_60987058205621

This is probably fake news, but then again certain members of the left are ok with pedophiles soooo....

Saw something on Imgur today showcasing a bunch of major media outlets going googoo over Kim's sister and that cheerleader group, and then Buzzfeed sitting there as the one calling it out as propaganda stunts by a brutal dictatorship that's running forced labor camps and an aggressive nuclear program.

Buzzfeed still probably said something good on the matter though...

4 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

The part where Tucker Carlson started speaking in coherent, composed, and dare I say funny sentences really threw me for a loop.  What black magic is this?

He's been starting to do that lately. Remember, November 2016 is the Nexus between the world that we all knew and the bizarro world in which we currently reside. This is the same time line where I agreed with something Piers Morgan said.

As early as November 2015, @WikiLeaks (presumably @JulianAssange typing) expressed a strong preference for the GOP to win the 2016 election, and later in the campaign explained why he preferred Trump over Clinton

DWBCogEV4AAj4Iy.jpg

DWBCqA2U8AAYifn.jpg

DWBCquxUQAAq7HI.jpg

DWBCralU0AAWhXo.jpg

Assange denied to the group that former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone was an insider, called him a "bullshitter," said he's "Trying to a) imply that he knows anything b) that he contributed to our hard work"

DWBC_hJUMAAIcXm.jpg

At one point, Assange went into detail about its thoughts on Russia. Russia is "absolutely terrified"; "US hacks the hell out of it." WikiLeaks thinks Kremlin is "deeply paranoid" of foreign NGOs and "invading 'western' cultural practices, like gays and the internet"

DWBDMIvUQAAQdyh.jpg

WikiLeaks: "Be the troll you want to see in the world."

This was a common theme in the Twitter group. Here is some WikiLeaks advice about making sock puppet accounts. And here's WikiLeaks asking supporters to troll a BBC journalist.

DWBDaQ1V4AI1NZn.jpg

Spoiler

DWBDcSfUMAAdUuN.jpg

DWBDc7KVQAAhaK-.jpg