Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

1 hour ago, Ulric said:

Is it just me, or would having knowledge of multiple instances of gang rapes occurring at parties, continuing to attend such parties, and not reporting anything about said rapes make you an accessory to the crime?

Do you just see a line of guys outside of a bedroom and think "Oh, they're just waiting for their turn to rape some girl. I wonder if there is any chip dip left."

Update: apparently ole Julia is in a shit load of debt with the IRS, with court documents to back it up. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Well, we know the Dems are willing to pay for dirt and they don't care if its true, what's sad, is they even suck at being corrupt assholes. 

I've heard Brianna Wu's name before from the SJW set, and Avanetti is the one who I posted a link to a couple of days ago.  Of note, even from my  SJW perspective, I find it highly suspicious that his twitter acct went followers only.  Only reason I know that is because I kept that tab open for a couple of days to keep an eye on that thread for interesting responses.

Edit: Ah, she's one of the gamergate crowd.

11 minutes ago, Donward said:

Looking back on life, I guess I should have kept a detailed diary and calendar of everything I did and where I was at from middle school on forward while not throwing out anything.

#HoardingfortheWin

I kinda kept one for like a year and a half when I was tracking my workouts. I should go back to doing that.

My god Kavenaugh is drawing and quartering them.

3 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

The dude is actually crying on national TV lol. Yeah anger issues lol.

The guy’s crying on TV. He claimed to be a virgin until well after college. Based on the stories he’s told about his parents micro-managing his teen years (and after) and the fact that he was probably slapped around since a child by his Jesuit teachers, the guy is probably what he is, a goody-goody prep school kid from a sheltered and rich neighborhood who has probably never gotten into a real fight in his life.

My mean German grandmother would describe him as a man who wouldn’t say shit if it was coming out his mouth.

This isn’t a bad thing per say but it makes me doubt that he was capable of setting up rape trains that were completely secret until... now?

1 minute ago, Scolopax said:

I've gotten two text messages today from random numbers asking if I would pledge to help stop the nomination of kavanaugh and end the GOP's abuse of congress.  That's the first time I've gotten political calls/messages on my phone.

Yo the lives of millions are on the line.

If Lindsay Graham is showing gumption on this, I’m confident that he’ll put pressure on whatever wobbly GOP senators are thinking of wavering. 

Although his doing so pretty much confirms my suspicion that doing so means Kavanaugh is part and parcel with the DC Establishment; hardly surprising given his pedigree.

7 minutes ago, Donward said:

If Lindsay Graham is showing gumption on this, I’m confident that he’ll put pressure on whatever wobbly GOP senators are thinking of wavering. 

Although his doing so pretty much confirms my suspicion that doing so means Kavanaugh is part and parcel with the DC Establishment; hardly surprising given his pedigree.

Oh yea, that was absolutely clear from finding out that Ford grew up in the DC suburbs and went to one of the all girl prep schools there. I can imagine that part of the credibility was that Kavenaugh grew up in the same area. All I can hope for is that he's competent and principled. So far, that's what I'm seeing. Especially in the face of this hysterical smear campaign.

7 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah he really slammed the scumbag dems.

It's weird actually liking him.