Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

So, just what do the idiot democrats want to be investigated? All the witnesses refute her story! All she has is character references and a few people who can say, she mentioned it, a few years ago, never using Kavanaugh name.    Based on that, and not knowing a date, time or location, they literally have nothing to investigate. 

It's also clear, that cunt Di Fi, hid Ford's letter from the committee so she had something to spring on them at the last minute and fuck Ford wanting to be anonymous. Diane Feinstein is an embarrassment to the human race, who is so old and senile, she probably forgot she leaked it. She just straight up lied right to the American people. 

I listened to almost the whole thing, and at first the Reps seemed weak, but the prosecutor did chip away enough at Fords credibility, to make it seem like her calling out she can 100% identify Kavanaugh, but basically nothing else of substance. What she said about memory doesn't fit with the current science. Basically, she came off as a confused, weird woman, who probably had his name planted in her memory at best and does not actually remember as well as she claims, or a political hack/operative at worst. But this all leave the Dems with no sound bites of big-name reps attacking a "victim".   Kavanaugh came out of the corner strong, handled the questions well, and the Dems almost universally came off as assholes. 

I think this is a win. 

The one fact that came out of this that no one can dispute, is that Diane Feinstein played games with the committee and fucked both Ford and Kavanaugh, so she could delay the whole process. Normally this would have all been handled in secret, as Ford had requested. 

It seems the Democrat grand strategy has been to hammer enough Jello against the wall to see if it will stick, hoping that Trump, Kavanaugh, or a couple GOP Senators would call for the nomination to be pulled.

The other tactic has been to delay this farce until after the midterms which is why the Democrats were trying to goad Kavanaugh into asking for an FBI investigation - which would take months - in order to “clear his name”.

As for the Ford lady, she sounded mentally ill on the radio. No surprise she’s a professor of psychology.

Speaking of political ramifications, I find it interesting that Sen. Feinstein’s poll numbers are terrible.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/ca/california_senate_feinstein_vs_de_leon-6592.html

The latest poll has her at 40 percent, and I’ve yet to see her get within sniffing distance of 50. And that’s in Commiefornia. 40 percent is lower than Trump numbers which are supposedly so terrible.

While I don’t hold any hope of the sacrificial GOP opponent winning, it is indicative to me of how much displeasure the average Dem voter has with their incumbent candidates despite the “MUH BLUE WAVE” narrative.

13 minutes ago, Donward said:

It seems the Democrat grand strategy has been to hammer enough Jello against the wall to see if it will stick, hoping that Trump, Kavanaugh, or a couple GOP Senators would call for the nomination to be pulled.

The other tactic has been to delay this farce until after the midterms which is why the Democrats were trying to goad Kavanaugh into asking for an FBI investigation - which would take months - in order to “clear his name”.

As for the Ford lady, she sounded mentally ill on the radio. No surprise she’s a professor of psychology.

The horrible effect McCain had on the Republicans was much worse than I thought, his death really seems to be a blow to the Dems, Graham is like a new man, and he's pissed!

4 minutes ago, Donward said:

Speaking of political ramifications, I find it interesting that Sen. Feinstein’s poll numbers are terrible.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/ca/california_senate_feinstein_vs_de_leon-6592.html

The latest poll has her at 40 percent, and I’ve yet to see her get within sniffing distance of 50. And that’s in Commiefornia. 40 percent is lower than Trump numbers which are supposedly so terrible.

While I don’t hold any hope of the sacrificial GOP opponent winning, it is indicative to me of how much displeasure the average Dem voter has with their incumbent candidates despite the “MUH BLUE WAVE” narrative.

Yeah, the extreme left around here hates her ass. She's to moderate for them.  Difi is the kind of asshole,  who gets CCW permits for people on her staff but doesn't want the dirty masses to have anything but single shot .22 short pistols. 

18 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah, the extreme left around here hates her ass. She's to moderate for them.  Difi is the kind of asshole,  who gets CCW permits for people on her staff but doesn't want the dirty masses to have anything but single shot .22 short pistols. 

Its not that she's too moderate. It's that she's too much of a career political shitlord. She's long time dirty as fuck establishment, just like much of anyone who's been in Washington for longer than 2 terms.

1 minute ago, Belesarius said:

Its not that she's too moderate. It's that she's too much of a career political shitlord. She's long time dirty as fuck establishment, just like much of anyone who's been in Washington for longer than 2 terms.

Yeah, she's my Senator, I know all about her being a slimy scumbag. She used to be an effective slimy scumbag, now she is a senile old bat, who's staff tries to manage and keep her from embarrassing herself, between diaper changes. 

6 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah, she's my Senator, I know all about her being a slimy scumbag. She used to be an effective slimy scumbag, now she is a senile old bat, who's staff tries to manage and keep her from embarrassing herself, between diaper changes. 

Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed frequently, for the same reason.

3 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed frequently, for the same reason.

The saddest thing is she wants to keep her seat! 

Of course, our other Senator is also a slimy scumbag, just more into hating white men, and identity politics. 

California is a one-party state, Democrat control of everything, and everything is fucked up. 

4 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

So, just what do the idiot democrats want to be investigated? All the witnesses refute her story! All she has is character references and a few people who can say, she mentioned it, a few years ago, never using Kavanaugh name.    Based on that, and not knowing a date, time or location, they literally have nothing to investigate. 

It's also clear, that cunt Di Fi, hid Ford's letter from the committee so she had something to spring on them at the last minute and fuck Ford wanting to be anonymous. Diane Feinstein is an embarrassment to the human race, who is so old and senile, she probably forgot she leaked it. She just straight up lied right to the American people. 

I listened to almost the whole thing, and at first the Reps seemed weak, but the prosecutor did chip away enough at Fords credibility, to make it seem like her calling out she can 100% identify Kavanaugh, but basically nothing else of substance. What she said about memory doesn't fit with the current science. Basically, she came off as a confused, weird woman, who probably had his name planted in her memory at best and does not actually remember as well as she claims, or a political hack/operative at worst. But this all leave the Dems with no sound bites of big-name reps attacking a "victim".   Kavanaugh came out of the corner strong, handled the questions well, and the Dems almost universally came off as assholes. 

I think this is a win. 

The one fact that came out of this that no one can dispute, is that Diane Feinstein played games with the committee and fucked both Ford and Kavanaugh, so she could delay the whole process. Normally this would have all been handled in secret, as Ford had requested. 

That prosecutor was a beast. I know she got Ford to basically make an idiot of herself multiple times but there are two that really stood out. The segment about how she was apparently frightened of flying...but apparently would take vacations to French Polynesia and Tahiti and shit. Then she absolutely broke her on the wheel of questioning how she avoided being interviewed by a professional and instead opted for this farcical method, which the prosecutor led into by making the "Psychology Professor" admit to the difference between those interview methods.

The Ford segment was like a slow drip of ruin and Kavenaugh was an absolute avalanche.

36 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

That prosecutor was a beast. I know she got Ford to basically make an idiot of herself multiple times but there are two that really stood out. The segment about how she was apparently frightened of flying...but apparently would take vacations to French Polynesia and Tahiti and shit. Then she absolutely broke her on the wheel of questioning how she avoided being interviewed by a professional and instead opted for this farcical method, which the prosecutor led into by making the "Psychology Professor" admit to the difference between those interview methods.

The Ford segment was like a slow drip of ruin and Kavenaugh was an absolute avalanche.

Oh yeah, it was brutal!  It was subtle though and the mainstream media is ignoring it.  I wonder if the Dems will stick her with the Lawyer bills since she failed them. 

15 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Oh yeah, it was brutal!  It was subtle though and the mainstream media is ignoring it.  I wonder if the Dems will stick her with the Lawyer bills since she failed them. 

Apparently her currently lawyer was recommended to her by Feinstein. I suppose after flogging Feinstein in the streets she can be made to pay for the lawyer too. Since the whole dumb strategy seems to have been her brain child.

14 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

Apparently her currently lawyer was recommended to her by Feinstein. I suppose after flogging Feinstein in the streets she can be made to pay for the lawyer too. Since the whole dumb strategy seems to have been her brain child.

Yeah, her story is coming apart, them Dems are freaking out and they are making all kinds of threats on twitter, doxxing Republican Senators and Generally acting like entitled children so basically par for the course since November of 2016.   

It's like people of the leftest bent have forgotten you need evidence to ruin someone's life, and vague accusations by what is looking to be like a lightweight democrat operative, have backfired on them. 

Maybe the Karma Gods will strike down that evil commie RDB next. 

4 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Yeah, her story is coming apart, them Dems are freaking out and they are making all kinds of threats on twitter, doxxing Republican Senators and Generally acting like entitled children so basically par for the course since November of 2016.   

It's like people of the leftest bent have forgotten you need evidence to ruin someone's life, and vague accusations by what is looking to be like a lightweight democrat operative, have backfired on them. 

I've been around a lot of intersectional feminists that this new kind of burden of proof is being pushed by. These people have a completely different moral compass, utterly foreign to a liberal individualist society. The leftists in my experience evaluate things by identity. You can literally be more or less guilty of something by your identity to some of these people. 

Also Diane Feinstein...Kamala Harris...Maxine Waters...Nancy Pelosi....just fucking sink into the ocean already California.

3 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

Also Diane Feinstein...Kamala Harris...Maxine Waters...Nancy Pelosi....just fucking sink into the ocean already California.

No, no, you can't sink us, we must be cleansed with nuclear fire! That's the only thing that will kill those fucking shitbag lizardbitches for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

How would his life be ruined if he was not selected as a Supreme Court Justice? Serious question.  The whole selection process is basically a really involved job interview. If he doesn't get the job, how is his life ruined? He's still a Superior Court Judge, IIRC.

I've been bitching out a few people about the whole 'burden of proof' dialogue.  Both on the left for calling for the FBI to investigate the guy to those on the right for saying stuff like this will 'ruin his life.'  What is the burden of proof for deciding that a Candidate for a job isn't the right fit? Because that's what this process is. To see if Kavenaugh (sp) is fit to be a member of the Supreme Court.  Now, I thought that the Republicans would just shove this guy through... they had the votes from the start. But man, this has been an ugly process. It's a very different process than selecting a Supreme Court Judge up here in Canuckistan.  The process is much less political here.

4 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

How would his life be ruined if he was not selected as a Supreme Court Justice? Serious question.  The whole selection process is basically a really involved job interview. If he doesn't get the job, how is his life ruined? He's still a Superior Court Judge, IIRC.

I've been bitching out a few people about the whole 'burden of proof' dialogue.  Both on the left for calling for the FBI to investigate the guy to those on the right for saying stuff like this will 'ruin his life.'  What is the burden of proof for deciding that a Candidate for a job isn't the right fit? Because that's what this process is. To see if Kavenaugh (sp) is fit to be a member of the Supreme Court.  Now, I thought that the Republicans would just shove this guy through... they had the votes from the start. But man, this has been an ugly process. It's a very different process than selecting a Supreme Court Judge up here in Canuckistan.  The process is much less political here.

Because you don't just walk away from a national smear campaign to label you a rapist. Unless you suddenly think that the label "rapist" doesn't hold any weight in society.

7 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

Because you don't just walk away from a national smear campaign to label you a rapist. Unless you suddenly think that the label "rapist" doesn't hold any weight in society.

Except the narrative is falling apart without even a serious investigation.  Frankly, if an investigation went through, there might be grounds for perjury and conspiracy charges to be filed by the FBI, from what I'm looking at.

And if there was a chance that a Supreme Court Judge who is pretty much appointed for life was a rapist, I'd think that it should be checked out pretty thoroughly.  And frankly, if I was the Judge, I'd want to have my name pretty convincingly cleared.  Now after some of the discussions I've had here, I dunno if I'd trust the FBI to be the agency doing the investigation, but that has to do with the competence of the people running that organization.  Also, why the fuck hasn't he filed slander/libel charges?

20 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

They called the man a teen gang rapists, and to a shit ton of leftist, him not getting on the court would be enough to persecute him. There was also talk of if he slipped, hitting him with lying under Oath. They talk of impeaching him off the current court too.  If you think the shit they accused this man of will not have an effect on his life you're not paying enough attention.  

I guess your OK with blatant politically trickery and them sitting on this for over a month when it could have been looked into? That makes this seem like a blatant political trick, something the left is renowned for.  

When the Republicans stopped Obamas Court pick, they did it with the political power the US voters gave them after Obama shit the bed.  They did not assassinate the man's character. Since the voters here stripped the left of power, all they have left is dirty tricks, so that's what they use, and now they have hit a new low. On top of that, as has been shown, they do not believe in a key American principal anymore, the right to be presumed innocent.  I suppose this time not using pubic hairs is one improvement. 

It supposed to be less political here too Bele, they are supposed to do this stuff behind closed doors, so things can be kept confidential, the Dems broke the process on purpose to make it as ugly as they could.