Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

SH's Multiplayer PC Games Thread (that aren't WoT or WT)

Sturgeon

Currently playing: getting woken up at 3 am simulator,, only not the simulation.

Otherwise, Watch Dogs 2 (It has better multiplay then the 1st), DotA 2 (Recently had the biggest patch in it's history, very controversial atm), ArmA 3, DOOM 4, Gears of War 4, Stellaris, probably some other shit but after being constantly interrupted so many times It's kind of painful to try and stay playing.

Currently playing: getting woken up at 3 am simulator,, only not the simulation.

Otherwise, Watch Dogs 2 (It has better multiplay then the 1st), DotA 2 (Recently had the biggest patch in it's history, very controversial atm), ArmA 3, DOOM 4, Gears of War 4, Stellaris, probably some other shit but after being constantly interrupted so many times It's kind of painful to try and stay playing.

you're able to sleep until 3 am? Lucky bastard.

Out of the things I already play, people could get KF2, Payday 2 if we want to go partial autism, Red Orchestra 2 if we want to go URAAAAA autism, or Space Engineers if we want to go full autism

I'll probably actually be playing OW once I get back onto relatively stable internet in a week

I have KF2 and PD2 but don't play them terribly often, aswell as space engineers.