Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

What are we playing?

So i partially skipped previous mission and went to next one.

sysaHF3.jpg

One of death animations involve launching weapons to the side with some speed. Can produce "cinematic" moments.

Spoiler

S35EaAw.jpg

Enemies under fire somtimes do slides or dive into prone in "cinematic" animation.

gCAlbjv.jpg

PxXecmm.jpg

One of rare weapons (other than G36s) that enemies are using.

uhdTuKp.jpg

I like how mags are not getting deleted seconds after reload animation was done. This enemy managed to fire around 90 bullets at us before being shot in the middle of reloading his gun.

ARDLTuC.jpg

Mi-28 getting hit by F&F AT missile

PEdBFAH.jpg

DRsvlLK.jpg

Enemies that are engaged in long range firefights can leave this amount of mags on their positions.

yB7ukCs.jpg

AI in GRAW easily/seamlessly can navigate through buildings, unlike Arma AI.

WGVXa2q.jpg

Mi-8/17 in use by rebels.

rpFT2u1.jpg

Spec Ops soldier, can eat more bullets (like 2+ compared to 1-2 for regular rebels)

llByXfW.jpg

OIUI98X.jpg

Little fun CQB nightmare

pc6gMUx.jpg

You can avoid it be engaging enemies inside of it from above.

O9KuGKe.jpg

Just saving a president of US. Plot of this game is trying too hard sometimes.

pLm6ElN.jpg

uFEawnj.jpg

WI6LLnJ.jpg

0qursJn.jpg

s0Qmq4w.jpg

Jrjcnf8.jpg

tOQvGiO.jpg

This operation is again left for player only to complete. I like this type of operations, feeling of tension is higher.

Spoiler

v6CSkKp.jpg

0Kkwv1O.jpg

And again i was given a drone for recon.

CnrYQ8U.jpg

uBdOQnX.jpg

2eW8IkH.jpg

UAV visible on tactical map. UAV can mark targets and updated thei location only when they are in LOS and inside of his sector of vision. This is good, enemies are not getting spotted inside of buildings or after breaking LOS/getting out of vision cone of that drone, so there is always an element of risk and possibility that some asshole is just behind a corner that was not detect by a drone.

uCRiwxv.jpg

Slow movement combined with attention level that this game can squeeze out of me are enough to spot gun barrels, carry handles and other pieces of gear of enemies before seeing those enemies.

zgsYjMI.jpg

They heard shots. MG gunner on the right can provide long suppressive fire if left unsuppressed or killed.

v3lpVTr.jpg

47XSj7H.jpg

6Rrexwf.jpg

AT8NFV1.jpg

Those militants are covering flanking path to hardened position with a jammer.

tzHaJyp.jpg

That one serious position to take out single handedly

eKfNqlo.jpg

7lfw09i.jpg

9uJ5s2K.jpg

That one took some time to take out, because of his location and open field between me and him. Trying to find an angle on him took severalm minutes (thanks to him also moving)

QxKRhgX.jpg

- 1 tank. F&F ATGM that Ghost team have is some sort of fly-over type of missile in pretty compact size.

QM101ku.jpg

XDl63po.jpg

NYO27uW.jpg

qDyE6nZ.jpg

This enemy was not spotted by a drone and almost managed to kill me

Bs9kUoz.jpg 

Few missions left before end of GRAW 1

bbG4hfa.jpg

Spoiler

K83nvbK.jpg

Good overwatch of that dead end, AI.

ZHyxsR3.jpg

5xg5zxJ.jpg

Another of those cinematic death animations.

4tfYBuG.jpg

That is way too close for GRAW

aGXePIn.jpg

Quick double tap, second enemy decided to use same death animation as his comrade.

q221erB.jpg

i6OCxq6.jpg

and sniper is doing same death animatio, lol

yMhbgdr.jpg

Sniper in damaged house. At this point i decided to load previous checkpoint, too little health left for rest of operation (although if you reload save file while having little health game will give you "medium" amount of it as small help)

KbCnron.jpg

oLb4Mnc.jpg

yeo6J1b.jpg

H24xOZ1.jpg

5n3eJnP.jpg

A1uulQl.jpg

I can choose where to go - to first roadblock or for second one, using this net of streets and some backstreets/paths not visible from top view.

vcQY3aG.jpg

One of reasons that majority of this game i played through optical sight.

aPHrxXc.jpg

Saw that soldier on tactical map moving to me, one of rare moments to ambush enemies who are actively searching for player.

xhDjZPR.jpg

SCAR H, deal plenty of damage.

TewLXZC.jpg

x9A2bwH.jpg

kycILgS.jpg

Hand grenades throwing against targets that you don't see can be tricky, but with help of this view it is a viable option.

q5m6DQM.jpg

R6UG07Q.jpg

PqjIuhk.jpg

OaNocpV.jpg

Q9PilEh.jpg

DtNZnki.jpg

"Defend this position" section. Of course.

WU7HcGd.jpg

Last op. Was pretty bullshit, thanks to a lot of enemies being spawn + AI being unreliable.

D4ArCgP.jpg

We were brought by APC and went to firefights second or 2 after exiting Stryker.

Spoiler

CgXcPlW.jpg

First 30-40 seconds we were just holding our positions against lots of enemies.

XwwDQx4.jpg

3pQjnxY.jpg

After initial fight started to clear remaining rebels near our insert point.

ui5eFcL.jpg

Decided to reload save files to get some health after pretty bullshity "ambush"/wave of enemies.

lypLMB0.jpg

Now pushing forward and slowly taking out Mexican rebels one by one.

96mPv3s.jpg

ym13VsI.jpg

t1RvuZH.jpg

0zsydiv.jpg

Random explosion, maybe mortar of artillery. Don't know, just scripted harmless crap that teammembers were constantly reacting on.

wakVDU7.jpg

XvzcKqL.jpg

Street by street firefights is where GRAW is pretty good.

JlbDhgU.jpg

dxMCdzA.jpg

Feels like scale of things is right in GRAW, for some reason. Really sales feeling of being in the city.

Y44sClI.jpg

Ops, that is almost certain death situation in GRAW.

h6zWqBz.jpg

I was really fucking lucky with that one, ha.

mQY3ubi.jpg

jVe5lGM.jpg

2hE9NIF.jpg

QNT6Swe.jpg

Resupply

uHySV62.jpg

Familiar places...

1Kxn0BJ.jpg

That is a square where US embassy was, which we defended in 3rd mission. Now enemies are inside of that damaged building.

0q3KShD.jpg

I probably reloaded checkpoint about 6 or 7 times to clear initial mass of bad guys without getting killed or losing team members. Game throws rebels in scripted spawn "waves". Some of enemies were hand-picked by devs to be RPG gunners, on top of all other million dudes with automatic rifles rushing us.

p661qSm.jpg

EVxZbxv.jpg

eduYrin.jpg

I circled around to place where enemies in 3rd mission managed to advance really close to us thanks to bad LOS to that direction. Cleared building with UGL and now we are pushing to it. When i will get to a certain range, script will spawn even  more bad guys inside and game don't give a fuck about me shelling that building few moments earlier until everybody was dead.

QiqXvvV.jpg

Fresh mag in, pushing last group of bad guys and their leader who is supposed to be super bad guy, but i don't remember his name, face or anything about him, lol.

3WfZAau.jpg

AwxubfZ.jpg

RMPVNPH.jpg

ypdCPaZ.jpg

QUCabou.jpg

pSzxe6N.jpg

And... we are done? That ending came from nowhere.

LWpzqon.jpg

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter review

isKuyEI.jpg

Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter is a 3rd game in the well-known series of tactical shooters published by Ubisoft, game was released in 2006 on peasants gaming devices for their television and PCs. In unusual move versions for Peasants and Master race were developed by different companies and had number of differences in them, in this review I will cover PC version only.

Game is set in far future of 2013 when US adopted Future Warrior system and Mexico decided to implode with coup and civil conflict during summit to sign North American Joint Security Agreement.

You take command of super-duper elite low speed high drag (or something like that) Special Forces unit known as “Ghosts” to further destabilize region and blow up things in Mexico City.

Visuals

For 2006, game looked pretty good, although far from top notch. Main feature were big urban maps and use of new PhysX engine by Ageia for cosmetics (didn’t affected the gameplay). Main problem of visual side of GRAW are frequent use color pellet consisting of brown and grey, copy-pasting small number of buildings across those relatively big maps, bland look of most of areas in those levels because of colors and copy-pasting, very low variety of bad guys uniforms, vehicles, gear.

VIOj5tB.jpg

Spoiler

0z9NRAW.jpg

yuuPccF.jpg

v6CSkKp.jpg

NYO27uW.jpg

TewLXZC.jpg

gCAlbjv.jpg

uFEawnj.jpg

vCEHgiB.jpg

TH7tXvz.jpg

7SYUEGy.jpg

QtioVEh.jpg

FatDOwi.jpg

qcbwMT9.jpg

qJIQKCU.jpg

TTJB189.jpg

4gMdmmB.jpg

o0nYSNA.jpg

I3JJ1Wp.jpg

43WyjzS.jpg

dwTx90L.jpg

PITfmq1.jpg

MFhs5gR.jpg

9JmFxnZ.jpg

Gameplay

This entry in Ghost Recon goes away from crappy consoles-only Ghost Recon 2 corridor shooty game and goes closer to original GR, except consoles versions of GRAW that had cover based shooting and forced turret sections of firing from miniguns or something similar.

moA1JAD.jpg

Spoiler

wSRCo75.jpg

8S9DE69.jpg

Main character can’t take much damage, movement speed that facilitates accurate shooting is slow, no medkits, low number of bullets needed to take out enemies, somewhat realistic distances of firefights in urban conditions and no ability to change weapons mid-missions (for most of the game) gives this game very methodical gameplay and tense feel because of big urban maps with lots of dangerous LOS.

During most of operations you command a squad of super-duper elite dudes, you can give commands to whole squad or to each of 3 members individually. Commands can be given in real time or using tactical map/view that allows putting chains of commands and then executing them. Although this system does not allow to coordinate movement between different members so we are not speaking about well-timed breach-and-clear of compounds or areas. Sometimes you can get a support from recon drones, tanks, airstrikes, but those are scripted moments and feel like CoD way of giving toys to player to use it few times and forget about their existence.

Spoiler

urornFw.jpg

W9zZ2Pp.jpg

cuNj1oC.jpg

MJeXu0p.jpg

AI of team members is unreliable in execution of orders. They don’t understand meta situation so they can easily get into dangerous zones (sniper, RPG gunner, tank) or accidently get inside of compound that you are planning to breach, fucking up themselfes and your plan. Sometimes they are doing competent movement and cover sectors, but that is working somewhat well mostly when following you and against small numbers of foot soldiers. All that lead to a fact that most of enemies were killed by me alone, as I was moving first into areas and leaving squad behind to cover my rear, I was not sure in their abilities to not get into bad situation.

Examples of when AI does things more or less right.

Spoiler

9yPWMqY.jpg

7MkHLgN.jpg

brMpqzj.jpg

ZHyxsR3.jpg

yeo6J1b.jpg

H24xOZ1.jpg

CgXcPlW.jpg

u6dooWZ.jpg

Many of "competent things" can be achived with micromanagment of troops via tactical map.

Bad guys for majority of missions were rather passive – almost all firefights were started by player and during those fights enemies were not moving much from place where they were engaged first time. Individual rebels were not terrible in their capabilities to find cover and return fire. Hostile tanks were moving on rails between 2 points only, so tanks felt like environmental danger to go around, rather than serious dynamic threat that you need to constantly think and evaluate.

Weapons were ok, GRAW arsenal of guns is small and some guns don’t really feel different from each other. In semi-auto and with ADS all guns are very accurate, shots were satisfying thanks to majority of enemies dying from 1 (sometimes 2) shots.

Missions mechanically were simplistic and had small variety, in fact I remember only 3-4 of them – clear area, defend from attack, blow up X. Each of those were not really interestingly made. Clearing area involved going to place and taking out bad guys one by one with little tactical or squad/base garrison wide response to your actions. You just went there and shot number of people in order of their visibility and range.

So overall PC version gameplay of GRAW is above average because of ability to create feeling of tension and danger hidden behind all corners and dark places thanks to big complex urban levels coupled together with realistic-ish damage/health system and weapons handling, but game never goes beyond simplistic situatons/gameplay.

Plot

Story begins from believable situation but presentation of it and where it went managed to destroy initial immersion. Whole time game was actively praising Cpt. Mitchel (player’s character), in-mission chat was trying too hard to be mix of edgy and military “heroic”, all that mixed with mission objectives like saving presidents and stopping nuclear missiles without any build up felt… desperate. Like developers really wanted to cover their basic\simplistic mission design behind military jargon and constant verbal prizing of [Insert player’s name] for his heroic actions. Story became less immersive for me as we went further; dialogues were getting to cringe territory.  

O9KuGKe.jpg

Tactics. TACTICS!!!

For something that is called tactical shooter GRAW contained very little of “tactics”. Tactical map didn’t gave a good enough look at the battlefield to make tight plans with flanking and suppressive fires to take out enemies. In fact, most of the time enemies were spawned when you entered triggers/scripted areas, which at times was so obvious that it was immersion breaking. Enemy spawning was very CoD – enemies appear in scripted parts only when you get close enough to that place, most enemies were placed around without much of tactical reasoning behind it, sometimes just to fuck with you. Like why RPG gunner overwatch a small section between houses with enemy patrol in it? It is obvious why from game design POV – player will likely walk there, but not from realistic shooter POV. GRAW stuck in the middle between something like Arma and CoD.

OIUI98X.jpg

One of rare non-copypasted areas in GRAW, you don't need tactics to clear it, just walk on higher ground around this unfinished basement and pop heads of rebels inside.

Spoiler

T4BdNyx.jpg

Attempt to use some really basic tactics. Wasn't needed, those 2 bad guys just never moved away and got shot pretty quickly.

tzHaJyp.jpg

Looks like a serious position to assault for just a 1 guy, but i had more problems with sniper overwatching big open field that those 3 HMGs are looking at. Flanking them was the only possible way, so not much of "tactical" part of my mind was used. 

QM101ku.jpg

MG gunner located above already dead HMG gunner. Reason is simple - to cover HMG gunner rear, problem is that this guy is already on the high ground and could cover well every other direction leaving flanks for rest of troops packed inside of that warehouse. It feels very game-y, in the moment i saw that my brain produced a picture of level maker going "heh, player may try to get around my HMG, so i will place this specific dude with MG in that position overwatching rear entrance of warehouse to make things harder!"

XDl63po.jpg

FefD06Y.jpg

Sniper aiming at camp of enemies, packed with SF guys. Why you would do that in real life? Covering possible entry points makes more sense, not just waiting for player to get to objective area itself and then shoot him.

n2tGZsJ.jpg

MG nest placed right in the middle of a crossroad which makes it easily flankable. Note how sandbags are covering only their other flank and not from my side, kek.

z1xCX9X.jpg

Where is my achievement for killing 2 militants with 1 bullet?

Enemy AI was ok at doing basic stuff like finding cover from given line of fire in big complex levels where it is hard for level makers to designate each cover node by hand, but completely incapable of squad-wide tactical movement. Their general passiveness shaped most of my gameplay to be “find LOS on that bad guy” type of action, where I was running between 2-3 corners to fire at those bad guys from 2 sides.

Spoiler

gCAlbjv.jpg

yB7ukCs.jpg

One of really rare moments when AI decided to push us, and it just happened that it moved through hard to see/overwatch corridor inside of building nearby that i was using to sneak to enemy position.

DRsvlLK.jpg

Most of the time AI just sit in one place and unload mags in a spot where it saw you.

zgsYjMI.jpg

Again, rare moment when AI is moving somewhere. Most likely reason is that in mission closer to end of the game devs decided to increase aggressiveness of enemies

toBZ3au.jpg

But increased aggressiveness produce those moments - rebel from Aguilla 7 rushed our squad, alone. Very dumb move, thanks to AI not being capable of evaluating danger of their move or at least pretending to care about their lifes.

KbCnron.jpg

This is what they do most of the time, even if they hear shots and lose comrades to gunfire.

Zith1pN.jpg

One of problems of AI - they don't understand layout of locations so they don't look in proper directions. This guy is looking at a wall 5 meters away from him instead of corridor entry where his comrade was killed about 20 seconds ago.

cdnRog6.jpg

When times come to "defend this position" part of missions, level makers spawn lots of bad guys with AI set to "rush" and those rebels are acting way too aggressive. Note that in this particular case nothing was done by devs to build up or explain this jarring switch of enemy behavior - they just went all berserk all of the sudden.

Only 3 times in the entire game I actually thought about my actions from squad-scale tactical POV – first time in first mission where we were tasked with taking a warehouse and third time in the very end of GRAW before assaulting destroyed US embassy building. First time reason were RPG gunners on roofs and HMG inside of warehouse overlooking main entrance + patrols around warehouse and 3 entry points into it, 2nd time i was alone on a mission and decided to push into enemy base from the side instead of closest entry point as it was open, 3rd time reason was very high damage output of big horde of rebels around and inside of embassy, so I needed to find better path to approach to it. Every other decision was on the level of your usual nont-totally corridor shooter like your Far Cry and similar.

Additional support like tanks was clunky to use and generally felt unrefined. 

t1TC3cg.jpg

1st mission last objective - warehouse with some sort of proper defence going on.

Spoiler

8UNG2US.jpg

Inside are also full of rebels packed into every corner.

VlECXbl.jpg

Position on top is looking at areas around warehouse instead of usual way.

Conclusion

Competent shooter with good short gameplay loop (shooting feels good and guns are powerful) but lacking in tactics, planning, tight execution and story. GRAW felt like a prototype of a tactical game, where developers got basic gameplay loop done but nothing else was finished or was simply underdeveloped. Still, game is good enough to enjoy for tactical shooters fans.

Next game - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, released just 1 year after 1st one. Screenshots from special island made to showcase capabilities of Ageia PhysX cards. Basically they added some trees and bushes and turned heavy wind "on". Not bad, but was not as cool as in Crysis, released in the same year. Crysis foilage simulation was more detailed + destructible trees trunks (in a spot where you done damage to it) + destroyable buildings and so on, which this game don't have.

fOhg0MP.jpg

Spoiler

yTYXgHL.jpg

cdxQzNa.jpg

DLWIw8D.jpg

H8kfXmI.jpg

jz1Q61G.jpg

7vObtuN.jpg

Hy2FfSm.jpg

1st mission. Insertion now is a cutscene with fancy camera movement.

s4xJYiq.jpg

Spoiler

FYfAJxz.jpg

MU4XQPF.jpg

wQTBogN.jpg

Rebels got much better gear compared to last game.

9UNQhD4.jpg

QMgqK3t.jpg

Squad controls became better and less junky to use for something more complex than just move order.

NLd2GuU.jpg

kaHPN6F.jpg

Place where AI will go now is shown on HUD, which is useful. "Cover that" order is now means "shoot there" instead of "overwatch", i never used it in GRAW 2 after testing it, actually.

jWqBI7v.jpg

AI was improved in some areas, but not by much, they are still somewhat "robotic", like Arma bots.

QOIjhWp.jpg

XKldWUN.jpg

fDvjs6Q.jpg

Comrade drone is back.

xEYED8M.jpg

Map is now 2d, so buildings now don't get in the way, especially when you need to give orders  and place waypoints in tight spaces between 2 buildings.

CCX36jW.jpg

I see some re-used assets.

6sFLZWg.jpg

2Vk6SN3.jpg

wKAEDeS.jpg

As usual - "defend position against wave of enemies" mission segment. Although this time it is a bit more refined - enemies don't just spawn behind corners from thin air, we were not placed in random street with copy-pasted surroundings. Still, this is such a CoD moment when helicopter drops troops in direct LOS and in effective range of enemy weapons just to be mowed down by HMG and/or player.

l1Ekx4E.jpg

pVxtTBA.jpg

rf6yHyD.jpg

LYjSSu1.jpg

Explosion also now have their own camera operator and fancy cutscene.

xvMCyFd.jpg

Ghost Recon Solid: CoD Eater. 

h9iZWvq.jpg

Another mission with intro cutscene that showed nothing interesting.

Spoiler

WuWLYzH.jpg

Real time order system is not too intuitive to understand how to use first time, but after first few uses it becomes quick and easy to use even in stressful situation.

T4Q5F88.jpg

ymSpeCm.jpg

0Gx0OSO.jpg

Lol, looks like a player in multiplayer shooter trying to find an angle on enemy team from prone position.

jt88Dw5.jpg

i4ALHl2.jpg

PWwZcCR.jpg

One of small things that suggest that devs were desperate to make GRAW into some sort of brand thing.

jHIwdsN.jpg

Mule drone, used just for resupply and nothing else.

uSqEkFI.jpg

AI doing stupid shit. They were shouldering their guns and breaking aiming for each other in endless cycle.

cRyszbZ.jpg

UnKUuxe.jpg

AI agent preparing for a parade. At least his upper body.

jc2IZoA.jpg

3vAwPRe.jpg

Recon via tactical map.

tfy6z9H.jpg

You can command troops and drones from camera view mode.

8LH9XOy.jpg

V9Hm4Di.jpg

Usual mission objective - blow up SPG. Just like previous operation.

AtFxhBF.jpg

Amd8OuM.jpg

dCEK8ck.jpg

XxSbfyn.jpg

45pX8UT.jpg

Nice Black Hawk model

sHiNyC5.jpg

Mission ends with another strange cutscene of rebels getting killed by somebody for some reason.

6MzRphx.jpg

GRAW 2 allows you to pick LZ, but most of the time your choice consist of 1 LZ.

Spoiler

vNygV1m.jpg

Another cutscene with General McMilitary spewing military-sounding BS in your ears.

n9eQSGe.jpg

This does look dumb.

tooVg1H.jpg

R34Nk3K.jpg

Great idea - assault big warehouse through open parking lot. One of many CoD-ish moments. 

BTqQfC4.jpg

ATGM is out. 

CMygVcz.jpg

sp88MaL.jpg

Or3J6oL.jpg

For some reason Scott can't hold RPG-7 right, probably because he is too edgy and cool for that.

wLcnHoP.jpg

zi3AtGE.jpg

fJMPyXJ.jpg

Some sort of SF dudes, usually those are models used for snipers.

2he4G6V.jpg

Sometimes AI in GRAW 2 act ok for tactical shooters. In fact, more often than in GRAW 1.

cx0uOoD.jpg

Looks a bit basic, although it was 2007.

lR3EBSn.jpg

Weapon models are detailed.

yWrngOq.jpg

jCyxLL9.jpg

... sometimes AI decided that taking position in the middle of the open area is the best idea.

cduYSRD.jpg

tDeYPyQ.jpg

Danger in previous GRAW was behind every corner, but in GRAW 2 that feeling of tension was much less pronounced for me, because of more linear maps.

Ivc6ptw.jpg

Game very rarely allows you to find a place to look over your objective.

iN7lYR2.jpg

Bad spot to dive in.

3L9pP7w.jpg

Now player was given all explosion-making abilities in this game just to assault small building and another parking lot.

FQD7XQZ.jpg

qhU0X8V.jpg

kSoXTZA.jpg

Next operation inside of city.

Spoiler

betwWXs.jpg

N0EswAo.jpg

CspVnnr.jpg

lFUxPbi.jpg

kzc1s3d.jpg

Saw him?

rdxvQFm.jpg

Here it is.

9YPoOC0.jpg

auhjZuQ.jpg

ujGoFgf.jpg

03DnMrs.jpg

yipV6vz.jpg

MVlLaFM.jpg

grCKwCe.jpg

Some places that are walkable in some buildings are blocked on others (copy-pasted from previous one) by those tiny pieces of concrete.

OSazZj4.jpg

DcCARHc.jpg

Game level is designed is such way that you get to rear of those troops just by going through level. Maps are much more linear this time, even in cities (which wasn't case in GRAW 1).

pP7Zd88.jpg

loRTuq1.jpg

Game spawned enemy tank just behind our troops. Good job, level makers.

JKooEcr.jpg

Those troops are merely a background extras. You never will see serious battles between 2 factions.

BAmwYkv.jpg

At this point Mule feels useless. It could have been replaced simply by boxes of ammo on enemy checkpoints/positions, so player will not waste his time moving this thing around.

LKYtzOM.jpg

Map makers love to put enemy soldiers somewhere on top, which is not exactly realistic, but fucks with player.

il49TcD.jpg

Just look at this. In realistic conflict all those troops would have been easy spot for recon (air, UAV, etc). They are here just to fuck with a player.

IIPhhPV.jpg

Sniper is visible

bFcu2CR.jpg

Voice from Unreal Tournament: *Handshot*

zFhrjCA.jpg

Great color pellet of brown and brown-ish brown with few drops of browhish blue.

I1HqW12.jpg

HIA28xU.jpg

nLPVq8L.jpg

That is a lot of soldiers overwatching one entrance.

yyqpVFK.jpg

Finally, we are on the road of jihad.

GEIJX67.jpg

Feels like this is a model of US soldier from first GRAW.

ZCKm9eP.jpg

Kek, camera is not centered and clips through body.

o2rLCEx.jpg

Exiting cutscene showing how car slowly reverse and drives away.

12 hours ago, EnsignExpendable said:

I'm 5 hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance, and I think I have yet to win a fight. Highlights of the game so far include getting beaten up by the village idiot, running away from law enforcement, getting beaten up by law enforcement, and getting beaten up by looters.

So... getting beaten up in medieval Bohemia simulator? That is very niche product, kek.

YMvzipE.jpg

Yet another cutscene showing things that could have been more effective if they were part of gameplay.

Spoiler

5cDSMrx.jpg

a4vWaBe.jpg

Heh, don't know what will happen next, i'm on the edge of whatever i'm sitting on right now! So tense!

x6TkXCG.jpg

Nobody expected that, it wasn't really obvious that such thing would happen!

4CDuYXt.jpg

If only we had Dodge Evenger we wouldn't get into this shit!

O0vqlGd.jpg

This time i can sort-of command 3 Mexican soldiers. They refuse to move for long distances, though. Are devs implying racial steretypes of lazy Mexicans? :D  proposed positions of AI are "snapping" to cover when cursor is close to it, so giving orders is faster and you need less time to get what you want as pixel perfect clicks are no longer required to get soldiers in proper position.

akztkm1.jpg

Mercs. They are a bit more aggressive than regular rebels and take more hits to kill IIRC, but AI routines are mostly the same.

4Q51pZq.jpg

New map, but it looks like any other previous and next map.

ThaDIem.jpg

AI now understand corners and play appropriate animations. 

3w6V7Mo.jpg

Ctrl-c+Ctrl-v

pVYtIgT.jpg

oFmY5cN.jpg

Rebels for some reason have more detalied and better-made models than friendly Mexican troops.

tBpc2vJ.jpg

In order to mae those friendly forces to actually move you will need to give such chains of move orders, lol.

BmM28Fa.jpg

L4nRQbZ.jpg

Devs really licked that XM8 rifle.

wcxvafN.jpg

"Move here" "no, we can't do that, sir" "Fucking idiots" - *clicks each few meters*

n3EtR6w.jpg

I set that idiot to follow and he just run away to other level of that hill village and now tries to come back through this unwalkable slope. Great job, AI. In GRAWs all levels outside of cities make AI go nuts much more often than urban maps.

gnKVgPv.jpg

Maps don't have good flow to them, they are almost endless pukes of randomly placed buildings without "micro" structure to them.

c3Dy0r0.jpg

KlC4zaT.jpg

AI need some time to take cover, especailly whena group of them get to positions near each other 

8d8ueTv.jpg

ySWxClT.jpg

js7CMOZ.jpg

zEsupkT.jpg

bJ2DlE5.jpg

Clearing this church was same as clearing any other building, enemies didn't had some serious positions there or anything noteworthy. Taking over this church also didn't gave you anything - no good overwatch position or good cover. This is a problem of maps in GRAW 2 - they do give you unique models for some of buildings, which makes them to stand out against a background of copy-pasted filler, but in gameplay those buildings are same filler as rest of that map. Hell, Burger king in CoD MW2 was much better played out from gameplay perspective.

ZAzTiIx.jpg

One of strange positions for HMG - it is located on small side street (if it even can be called a street) overwathcing 15 meters of space in front of him. This position is obviously there to fuck with a player, not to represent something realistic or just sensible.

6qHF8YC.jpg

Those maps are so fuckign bland and boring, full of copy-pasted filler of some crappy buildings. A structure on right lower corner of screenshot is exactly same building as in first mission where we took cover from gunfire.

yCaRMnU.jpg

Now "defend position X from a unstructured stream of unorganized baddies" part of incredible GRAW mission design is coming.

kLcPjge.jpg

rEQkIij.jpg

Such a CoD moment - transport choppers stops directly above position that rebels are attacking, and they brought gunship (Mi-28) to do this which implies that they are "story-wise) expecting heavy resistance.

309Ti7a.jpg

Great job, this was dumb.

Vf0ezPg.jpg

Just to be clear - those guys appear from thin air in the middle of the road and player can easily see that if he gets to the roof, which is very likely as Mi-28 and transport Mi-8 attracts a lot of attention to that roof.

2SQwqFU.jpg

Heh, enemies don't even try to do anything smart about their zerg rush. Even in same CoD MW2 burger king defence sequence devs at least scripted some smoke screens to cover AI advance.

Izqd4B7.jpg

This was pretty boring mission with mostly linear layout of village and dumb/simplistic defence part. 

iAfG9Ue.jpg

This operation was somewhat fun, although crappie spawn system and general passiveness of bad guys made it less memorable. Too bad, location was cool and had a lot of promise.

Spoiler

uK0H2Lf.jpg

Scouting via map. They probably should had change how enemies are displayed here - only one that are in LOS of a player or friendly troops.

LIjDQQ3.jpg

NhQ6CWk.jpg

XyKMkS0.jpg

Stealth is very very basic in this game. I'm not sure if enemies even can react to dead bodies, as game engine clears them pretty quickly.

pjvr1E4.jpg

UhQhdQA.jpg

Sometimes AI does something not totally generic - this guy heard shots\saw his comrade killed and ran away to hide.

0ROtmvg.jpg

Here is a place where we need to find US pilot and blow up remains of Black hawk

TzsafjC.jpg

Guards outside aleady spawned.

9ful80a.jpg

... but not inside of this compound. Later this HMG will suddenly get a gunner and additional soldiers around from nowhere.

R87HLc4.jpg

With few changes to map design and scripts this could be more tense sneaking mission.

Fs0IDwy.jpg

Village nearby is almost unused by mission creators, just 1 rifleman and sniper hidding in one of those buildings 

i8uW8wU.jpg

MMpnEsf.jpg

Position that i wanted to take is already occupied, heh. Well, it is the only good/power position on this side of map, i guess it is not surprising. That is again one of those "fuck with player" type of enemy placement that doesn't make sense other than to punish players that are too aggressive.

Q2NGAYZ.jpg

sKDDuJf.jpg

9Mpln0J.jpg

Soldiers near HMG and inside of hacienda spawned. 

94kZXQ3.jpg

12-15 seconds earlier compound was clear from enemies and full of dead bodies, but after moving too close to it scripts spawned additional groups of soldiers. This is immersion breaking stuff.

h7wAyfH.jpg

nU9Mck8.jpg

At least this map have some unique looks compared to brown porridge of rest of levels

CCIf0Rs.jpg

RofAQHZ.jpg

2Zx6qyh.jpg

5CXoM2e.jpg

Next operation, back into Juarez city full of copy-pasted brown buildings.

6MoUO4y.jpg

RPG gunners are capable at creating cool-looking explosions

Spoiler

8h4Xl3u.jpg

Dqnx7JL.jpg

He, gunner's turret now have some sort of ballistic protection to be not killed in first second after getting into our LOS.

pxtsncJ.jpg

Pixel hunting through damaged car, too many enemies on other side to expose.

0pMIhsn.jpg

G0BLqhk.jpg

eZsaLKb.jpg

IKcseJc.jpg

There is no penetration of objects in GRAW 2, you can easily hide from fire behind wooden walls.

M6yodcL.jpg

aHdUKUI.jpg

Special effects gun.

DgFmOi1.jpg

NXewwlx.jpg

After killing those 3 we must defend this random ass building by sitting inside of this small area in front of it as it is probably the only one good cover.

IqsfYtY.jpg

Enemies are doing same stupid crap as few missions before - zerg rush our positions.

HLy3iwX.jpg

Probably giving to AI a grenade launcher was both good and bad idea.

RShzkNl.jpg

jfRZXHR.jpg

Stream of bad guys ended few minutes later

2mLiBth.jpg

Mission objectives feels fucking random and completely disconected from what happened on the screen. We just took out hordes of those rebels, why we need to get reinforcements?

r6h0t9c.jpg

The answer is "cause tanks making explosions and they are cool!"

RZ3JWcm.jpg

tBO3JR4.jpg

0mCh0C6.jpg

0nDWxd1.jpg

Just want to point out - player already got artillery support as well, which make tank kind of useless or visa versa.

UcXl5tf.jpg

Artillery in those conditions of RPG soldiers around would have been better idea.

TtEtcuB.jpg

gNruhWe.jpg

Enemy tanks can take many hits frontaly before getting destroyed.

JdelfLG.jpg

... artillery actually did the job. ANother reason why tank was pretty useless for gameplay.

h7tCpnZ.jpg

I don't understand why we needed that reinforcements other than "cause xplosionz!" Armored car and tank are not new or hard enemies, especially when you have artillery support that respond very quickly.

Next op. Dam level. 

aSbKAXO.jpg

Yet another brown map.

Spoiler

mrf7LHG.jpg

Yes Overlord, i can confirm that this level is as brown as it can be. Can you now take me to some other place?

0OCQ3gG.jpg

PMC now are main bad guys, but the only thing that changed is level of their aggressiveness. That is... heh, basically same as it was in GRAW1

You5uRF.jpg

jEgnURv.jpg

UZ8gteW.jpg

Rushing sniper position through open area - very tactical.

gc0QbUV.jpg

Gg2Cf71.jpg

PMC models are slightly changed models of rebels.

Hk4qVfd.jpg

zUTfpVg.jpg

AI doing their "unreliable" thing again - they all are looking in same exact way, leaving main path from where enemies are coming without overwatch.

QYCMQIw.jpg

tAB5lvJ.jpg

nEgnsFk.jpg

Now they are doing sort-of competent formation.

ZO8h6dU.jpg

PMC running in the middle of the road.

eD4wMM6.jpg

oN5TcGk.jpg

Year after GRAW 1 AI still have same problems.

Jvq0zEM.jpg

FzUp0xX.jpg

For some reason PMC like to move on their road.

hpOKFQh.jpg

One of rare moments of getting under the surface.

eC90fzr.jpg

Secret gov. facility, kek.

uF46twK.jpg

DwUBgHB.jpg

PMC or rebels are watching into this corridor.

m67O1O2.jpg

ahgsNMa.jpg

A group of PMCs just spawned behind me. Cool, game.

WRK8eBB.jpg

7ddJ9mC.jpg

ISRZKlD.jpg

o4bDNDF.jpg

Corners now are recognized by AI and they are using specific animations.

gSbYejQ.jpg

a4APdCr.jpg

EuzWzbW.jpg

"Defend you position", yet again.

7FKsnu8.jpg

Scripted car arrives just to be shot 20 times from 4 different directions by us.

ksaEDSX.jpg

Now helicopters appear.

14Siwpx.jpg

TMZbx4x.jpg

Badly modelled Mi-28.

WxFWV3l.jpg

I was interested in how much bullets can take one of those things and apparently a lot, so i gave order for AI to attack (without it they would never use their guided missile launchers against those choppers).

KnTZpUP.jpg

After few more steps futher than location of N2 soldier script is triggered and spawns a wave of PMCs

awYa9Dc.jpg

5NodEsp.jpg

That MG have long and detailed reload animation, heh. Rainbow Six Vegas have same gun and similar-ish looking animation, but it was faster.

Last operatiom in GRAW 2 and it was total shit. Most of that mission was designed so badly that it is not even funny. Let's begin with insertion, which was completely fucked.

vjommco.jpg

Ukrainian nuclear warhead mounted on missile put together by Mexican rebels and some sort of PMC, and located in a facility next to Mexican-USA border and SF unit was sended to destroy it... this is as dumb as it sounds.

Spoiler

fZZoJv1.jpg

Bridge on top of which we will be dropped.

zRa6OyV.jpg

Heh, no cutscene showing some trivial crap like car reversing.

okWbKGV.jpg

No it is obvious why there were no cutscene - action starts in the moment when we live helicopter hull. Also, this camera view allows to see Dodge adv.

m8tuy5x.jpg

And this is reason why this insertion is fucking terrible - player didn't even got control in his hand and he is already under HMG and RPG fire. On this screenshot RPG hit helicopter, but because it wasn't intendend to be destroyed and it is scripted AF Black Hawk didn't gave a shit and all Ghost are alive. This looks really bad, like developers didn't even tested that level.

DM0u5QG.jpg

Player is dropped in bad spot with HMG having no problem cutting you.

SQ7M0d9.jpg

2 dead door gunners of Black Hawk didn't survived RPG hit, kek. This scene really looks broken - there were no dialogues about gunners being dead, hecicopter pilot didn't said anything about RPG hit and all Ghost soldiers are totally fine while those gunners are dead from same RPG hit. It is like some of level makers forgot to make them unkillable.

XEGCDOB.jpg

Attempt to find good cover from incoming fire by moving back on the bridge is met with angry screen telling you to go back as you are leaving area designated by level creators.

uqtNhrw.jpg

"Partners" managed to get themselves killed by all that HMG and RPG fire, which is not surprising as their AI routines are optimized to work against "small groups of tangos", not hardened positions. Those idiots don't understand difference between when they are receiving inaccurate fire by single guy 500 meters away and hail of HMG fire + RPG bombardment.

WslwNzS.jpg

At least Dodge advs is really easy to see under HMG fire. Hell, sparks from bullets hit are visible on that bus to my right.

3qpblBq.jpg

Attempt to peek from corner was met with incredible reaction time and more of HMG and RPG fire.

Hgk6VvQ.jpg

PrWkvZb.jpg

Next attempt. We just landed and i gave an order to get to cover.

leQX1VB.jpg

HMG killed one of members before they could execute my good damn order.

drBBXZU.jpg

At this point a was really angry at all that shit.

YoOcKBR.jpg

llaw5Nv.jpg

I walked closer to a bus and was cut by HMG through a gap between road surface and the bottom of that bus with accurate fire.

GCAnvEp.jpg

Next attempt, dead gunners already landed.

GwGziRJ.jpg

Fucking ropes are still falling down and one of team members is already dead. Jesus Fucking Christ, this is "pizdets" level of total bullshit.

7bn7sSO.jpg

Second guy decided to peek a corner of that bus in front of me, i ordered him to move to the left but to late - HMG landed a killing headshot. This is a good example of AI not being capable of dealing with HMG fire and reacts to it as it is sparadic inaccurate gunfire from an individual rebel. 

mOqrkaI.jpg

Last one was killed by HMG bullets from under the bus. Great.

l8bHxC8.jpg

OI19Iyw.jpg

Next attempt will be better.

Just to be clear - developers specifically dropped you on a bridge that acts as long corridor with HMGs and RPGs on one end and "return to mission area" script behind you to funnel you into outpost. On top of that HMGs and RPG gunners start to kill your soldiers before you even have time to react or AI to execute orders to get to cover, so survival of your team is basically an RNG. Add here very good spotting capabilities of HMG (you can't even fucking see them without optics while those 50 cals have just iron sights) and no good cover around LZ and you get really unfair situation.

1hGgE4U.jpg

The only place i found for team to be outside of HMG fire is to not take cover behind things around us but on the edge of "return to mission area" script.

Spoiler

8YzwKge.jpg

Our task was to take back US border checkpoint and at this point i forgot to take screenshots of enemy positons that destroyed us several times.

dpewYpZ.jpg

When you walk closer a script actives that starts endless mortar barrage.

7ECIP8H.jpg

ElblPkF.jpg

Other ghosts were moving to slowly and got killed, only sniper left alive. Just fucing great.

rJ7x4zH.jpg

ipFcFvd.jpg

o9Cq0cT.jpg

Next attempt

gMOlDtO.jpg

Bqtxjsc.jpg

Y5eTxc9.jpg

Game decided to give us some support.

mjCegvS.jpg

Now we are free to advance back on that bridge and go beyong "return to mission area" script to attack Mexican side of border crossing.

zOjRLUM.jpg

AI don't respond to my orders now, heh. He probably realized how unfairly that mission was designed.

fBeemkr.jpg

"Assuming direct control"

lxsyB9f.jpg

At this point devs were trying to make mission hard just by throwing more bad guys at you than ever before.

cegC0IR.jpg

One of those obvious and very game-y "fuck player" map makers actions - put 2 HMGs together behind a corner of a building. Reaching blockpost without frequent save files loading is possible by cheesing game systems like this tactical map.

MI6Kbjd.jpg

I didn't made screenshots of taking out RPG and other HMG gunners because they were just several pixels on my screen.

ARQje5s.jpg

Enemies continue to spawn time to time and rush to you (or sound of gunshots, not totally sure).

SDIvSTW.jpg

Tank arrived, but i saved mission supports for those moments.

AyZuAIX.jpg

Airstrike took it out.

FFQreEX.jpg

Nice Dodge. After reaching Mexican border checkpoint game took US marine support from us, although were  kind of useless anyway.

GOJvkGS.jpg

Game still can produce this war-torn look from normal-looking areas.

0HK4IrM.jpg

HZYxdsq.jpg

PMCs got spotted by some scripted shit and i decided to use artillery to not deal with more HMGs.

EwD46hu.jpg

mT2tIvE.jpg

Nice job, PhysX. You put tree trunk through concrete structure just by blowing some wind on it.

mMCPUFN.jpg

Because of corridor-like mission design i know that nothing will come from this road. That knowledge/expectation kind of kills tense feeling of danger behind every corner that first GRAW gave me on urban maps.

A4XlnXA.jpg

Not surprising that Marines support was taken away from me - those idiots managed to get stuck.

QRCUrHZ.jpg

iOOAUxd.jpg

Now my team members start to act strangely. AI is set to follow me but that one decided to run somewhere away.

kf1IaKe.jpg

Now we need to find a missile for some reason. I guess just dropping bunker-busting bombs is something that US forces don't know how to do. Also that mission objective would have been funnier if it said "Secret missile bunker entrance" lol.

fUEVFVy.jpg

B9WdsLP.jpg

4H0qlhX.jpg

eHWtlP2.jpg

E266tvT.jpg

rljR7Tb.jpg

Basically bunker was full of bad guys and when missile was reached you had to run away with some speeches of your incredible heroics in the background, the end. 

6 hours ago, EnsignExpendable said:

I got drunk and stole everything from a dude's house, so far a quick reskin can make this into a passable 90s Russia simulator.

I was thinking more about GTA but with horses and swords, but yeah, gopniks and musora also will work.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 review

qN2LXqB.jpg

Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter 2 is a 4th game of Ghost Recon series released in 2007 and it’s a direct continuation of Advanced Warfighter released in 2006. GRAW 1 managed to get good scores in gaming press and sold pretty well, and it appears that publisher tried to grab more cash, which is why second game was released just 1 year after first one, when public was still “hot” for more. GRAW 2 was released as a separate game on peasants gaming devices yet again as a cover based dumb shooter and had dedicated PC version on top of that. Yet again this review will cover PC version only.

Game picks up just after events of GRAW 1, telling dumb story about stolen Ukrainian nukes and PMC operating with Mexican rebels trying to blow up US.

You again take command of “Shpeshial” Forces unit known as “Tom Clancy`stm Ghoststm” with a task to penetrate deeper into gamers pockets and support flow of cash to publisher.

2WGOuYT.jpg

Visuals

For 2007 game looked outdated, thanks to Crysis. Overall, technical level is “ok”. Main problem of visual that were seen in GRAW 1 (frequent use of brown and grey, copy-pasting small number of buildings across maps, bland look, very low variety of bad guys gear, vehicles) were not solved. In fact, some things got even worse – GRAW 2 is very “brown” game with very little colors existing in GRAW 2 universe other than brown. Copy-pasting assets problem and bland look of maps was in some places solved by adding more unique buildings/structures, but at cost of small and linear maps. Frequent re-use of assets was ok for me, but game did not went away from previous GRAW far enough in terms of overall visual impression. Almost everything, other than some better light render and filters, was the same for my eyes.

Enemies are still basically same deal as before –about 2.5 somewhat distinctive models are used during the whole game, so bad guys becoming really bland and boring, progression\escalation of conflict is not really conveyed through their gear or more “serious bad guy” look, at least not better than in GRAW 1 (which was not enough). PMC (kind of “upper tier” bad mooks) in GRAW 2 are just Rebels models with changed heads for the most part, while in GRAW 1 “SF” Mexican rebels had noticeably better gear than usual guys.

Spoiler

oFmY5cN.jpg

Gg2Cf71.jpg

PMC and rebel model have very little different, they are mostly a re-skin

fJMPyXJ.jpg

THis is just a rebel model with added goggles and deleted helmet, used mostly for snipers. All of those models are generally the same thing, there are no distictive bad guys to shoot in GRAW 2.

akztkm1.jpg

Vehicles are the same with exception of Panhard armored car getting armored plates to protect MG gunner… and that is all. Even Mi-28 model looks like developers just directly ported it from GRAW 1 without solving problems with unfinished parts of it (like light-sucking black hole inside of cockpit, lol).   

jc2IZoA.jpg

Spoiler

PWwZcCR.jpg

The only reason i can think of why this image is here is "we added giant symbol of our game into the game (on this helicopter in particualr) for brand recognition purposes"

zFhrjCA.jpg

cx0uOoD.jpg

This place only looks like it have different paths to take, in reality you either will hit a fence or "return to mission area" script.

6qHF8YC.jpg

This one and previous screenshots are from different missions, BTW. Also, this area in layout is bascially a "snake" corridor, packed like human digestive system.

a4vWaBe.jpg

03DnMrs.jpg 

Q2NGAYZ.jpg

Probably the only level that is not brown, but that is because you can't really see brown textures without light, lol.

CCIf0Rs.jpg

kLcPjge.jpg

Black void in Mi-28 crew compartment is easily visible for a player, because a gunship with effective weapons range measured in km is flying about 150 meters away from player.

TMZbx4x.jpg

Model is so basic, it probably was supposed to be used for some background stuff far away.

Dqnx7JL.jpg

o4bDNDF.jpg

Gameplay

PC version of GRAW 2 is where I started to really see how franchise degraded, from realistic tactical shooter where you were trying to moving squads around big maps wisely in order to solve some sort of tactical problem, to something like last Medal of Honor games – dumb action about “hardcoremilitary dudes with beards and guns blowing things up with force of Hollywood pyrotechnics.

Singleplayer campaign is short and dumb both in story and in how it plays.

Almost all maps are now linear and corridor-like. Feeling of tension that came from big urban areas with many directions from which enemies could shoot you is nearly gone (with exception of few maps) thanks to corridor design of playspaces. Ability to choose weapons for squad before mission and to pick LZ is just cosmetics that don’t affect anything from gameplay perspective. Many times you could choose only 1 LZ anyway, so this feature was completely useless. Most of guns work in the same way; I could not tell what is different about using M8, Scar L, HK 416 or RX4. Enemies also became more bullet-resistant, decreasing feeling of deadliness of guns.

kzc1s3d.jpg

Good example of how tight and linear those maps are. All paths are blocked by debris except one, most of buildings are closed or don't have most of their internals modelled.

Spoiler

6MzRphx.jpg

You can choose between insertion "A" and insertion  "A". Also you progress through this map in linear fashion, and only objective 2 give you some space to move around, but not really that much - just few buildings is between central objective 2 and edges of this map.

Positioning of opponents is even worse in GRAW 2 compared to 1st Advanced Warfighter. At this point developers were putting them just to fuck with players and force them in situations with high chances to be shot. Spawning system for enemies is exactly same as in worse linear shooters – scripted, can spawn bad guys at rather small distances from you in places that you could see earlier and you were sure that they were clear. On top of that, some of those spawns are obvious and not immersive or interesting as a result.

Spoiler

rdxvQFm.jpg

That guy near my cursor is not visible from any place where player can get, thanks to being prone, angle from a roof where player can get is obscured by piece of fence in the center of screenshot. It was placed there just to block very specific LOS (and thats why this piece of fence is so short). He will crouch when you get close enough or when AI feels like it is time to fuck with you.

cduYSRD.jpg

RPG gunners have no problems firing at close range with their allies being near his point of aim.

6MoUO4y.jpg

LKYtzOM.jpg

GRAW 2 is frequently just a pixel hunting quest.

il49TcD.jpg

Devs really like to put bad guys on roofs. Sometimes it feels like you fight with enemies on the roofs more often than on the ground.

IIPhhPV.jpg

Another example of pixel hunting. 

Gameplay is still based on clearing level by moving around and finding LOS on enemies, who are continue to be passive most of the time. Sometimes developers changing that rather bland routine to fighting horde of enemies mindlessly rushing to your position, which you are supposed to defend. All missions are again same “clear X, defend X, blow up X” routine as in first game with no creative approach to mission design, interesting twists or small features to spice things up. Hell, there are defense sequences done better in CoD Modern Warfare 1 and 2 than in both GRAWs, which just shows how basic those missions are in those “tactical” shooters. For example, fight for a hill in a village where you found Al-Assad in MW 1 had multiply defensive lines, remotely controlled bombs that player used against attackers, MG positions; this level had a build up, crescendo, and a twist. Alternatively, battle for Burger King (or whatever it was called) in MW2 where enemies tried to attack from different angles, used smoke screens, etc. There is nothing like that in GRAW 2. Bad guys just spawn and rush to your position without any kind of coordination. Sometimes helicopters are also scripted to appear, but those are so easy to shot down that I considered foot soldiers to be higher threat.       

Spoiler

sp88MaL.jpg

309Ti7a.jpg

Vf0ezPg.jpg

2SQwqFU.jpg

jfRZXHR.jpg

Another attack of waves of rebels

HLy3iwX.jpg

That explosion comes from one of Ghosts armed with 6-shot grenade launcher

FQD7XQZ.jpg

Mission marker shows "Rebel stronghold" but in reality we need to clear this parking lot and then kill a wave of rebels spawned behind that building. House don't have internals modelled, so whole battle is just exchange of bullets on a parking lot, simple and rather boring (we have a tank that makes this fight even easier)

tBO3JR4.jpg

Sometimes enemies are not spawned from thin air, but after getting out of car they usually just stand around.

ksaEDSX.jpg

Each helicopter have its own mission marker on top of it, just to be sure than even brain dead players can find them.

cRyszbZ.jpg

It is just few steps away from placing individual mission markers on top of each rebel.

2Vk6SN3.jpg

V9Hm4Di.jpg

LYjSSu1.jpg

During operations, you also sometimes get a support in form of tanks, artillery or drones, but most of them now feel even less as tools and more like toys to play until mission makers decide to take it away when they feel like you had enough of them.

Spoiler

jHIwdsN.jpg

Maybe the most useless mission support - Mulle drone that allows you to resupply.

Commanding squad became easier because of few tweaks, but I never used this system for anything “tactical”, just ordered Ghosts to move to next cover. Usually team members were left behind to cover my back, as their AI was not set up to fight with how enemies placed around by level designers, who were obviously assholes. AI also is not able to understand difference between being under sporadic semi-auto inaccurate fire by one rebel and being under accurate rapid fire by HMG and RPG gunners. Taking into account how frequent those 2 are used by devs to fuck with players, sending AI forward is just a lottery where those idiots have good chances to became “kind of dead” and no longer bother me until next mission.       

Spoiler

WuWLYzH.jpg

uSqEkFI.jpg

AI being dumb, again.

Bad guys are still relatively passive, although in GRAW 2 they move just a tiny bit more often than in GRAW 1. AI still have same problems with long reaction when they see player or just looking in wrong way after they spotted player and started to move, leaving their backs or sides open for lethal shot by a player.

Spoiler

G0BLqhk.jpg

Dead body is near and that soldier was shooting me, rest of those rebels are not even trying to look in that direction.

ujGoFgf.jpg

oN5TcGk.jpg

We just exchanged bullets few seconds earlier, now he looks somewhere else, thanks to AI automatically looking away from nearby walls when they are not in combat.

jt88Dw5.jpg

Relatively rare moment of AI moving somewhere.

Gameplay of PC version of GRAW 2 is average at best and in few cases I would rate it as lower than average, thanks to incredible difficulty spikes in several missions, really bland mission designs, ~corridor layout of maps mixed with bland enemies populating them. I really had more fun in one of night operations in original Ghost Recon when were surrounded and cleared small house with just 2-3 hostiles inside than in most of GRAW 2. Maybe a reason was that in that night mission I put together a plan in sandbox-ish environment and executed it with understanding that it could be fucked up if I missed anything, not just following objective markers and memorizing locations of bad guys and moment when they are spawned.

Plot

Story in first GRAW started at realistic note but devolved in nearly cringe territory. GRAW 2 decided to burst through a bottom of the pit where GRAW 1 managed to fall down. Now we are hunting Ukrainian nuke that were sneaked by PMC  to be mounted on the missile that was supposed to be launched from place next to Mexico-US border crossing checkpoint for some reason. I don’t remember anybody names in this game. Story was happening somewhere outside of gameplay, in radio chatter and mission briefing text. Speeches now are full of edgy bravado and military-sounding crap. GRAW 2 story feels like something out of over-the-top agitation pamphlet for US Army made into dumb action B-movie.

Conclusion

GRAW 1 felt like a foundation for interesting and rich tactical shooter and GRAW 2 is a tasteless hooker saloon built on top of it that also sell cheap bear with cat urine in it. GRAW 2 is dumb B-movie made into a game that at times tries to look like it still have few drops of noble blood inside by throwing at you long briefings and pre-mission preparations but those are just a smokescreen (I never used them in game as well, kek). Stay away from it, if you are not really a big shooter fan hungry for badly designed FPS from 2007.

Next game for review: Tom Clancy'stm Ghost Recon Future Soldiertm

bpGhL3t.jpg

Spoiler

JQeFbGa.jpg

Game begins with this sort of cutscene from bad guys perspective.

qrfpQzI.jpg

9Ori72e.jpg

Thanks for exaplaining for me what i need to do in shooters.

g8VcXD1.jpg

pX0iBJz.jpg

Just to be clear this is unskippable and part of main singleplayer campaign, not an optional tutorial.

TjGvh2c.jpg

They probably wanted to model/represent night vision goggles fused with thermal imager, but this is not how it looks on real things, AFAIK.

wUsXF5m.jpg

Tadam! Russian nukes or something like that.

ZXY3KFT.jpg

wV7ZQ07.jpg

Great, now this game is explaining what "ghost" is.

5xn5L6N.jpg

Well, black guy in 2012 game. Options are: heroic death as a team leader or no deaths in a squad at all, because of 'Murica. At least in live action Ghost Recon: Alpha black guy died first and people were making fun of it.

Spoiler

HCIaz2N.jpg

m1R1hWx.jpg

P3tWhgQ.jpg

"MRTs" are used to spew briefings videos at you.

vbzOoB9.jpg

CoD MW-style of briefing videos are pretty terrible. Edgy military jargon-filled bullshit without any useful info in them, [crappy] style without substance.

KWRfYah.jpg

That thing can see through walls, but model shows just a sphere with cameras.

abLgPqh.jpg

Ulock this camo by doing XYZ challange!

arhvY6l.jpg

Weapon modification screen. Gives plenty of options, most of which are useless.

BQiqvrS.jpg

Devs used a model of a bad guy that you constantly see during firefights, lol.

j3vVR9E.jpg

You kind of killed him, but not really, you will see his clones many many times during this mission, lol.

0yXVEzs.jpg

Thanks for examplaning to me what that button will do, especially after i set it up in options.

RkGc4GC.jpg

Small note - Future Soldiertm feels like a remix of CoD Modern Warfares.

eYlWCZT.jpg

Tutorial continue to annoy me.

z4NT6gg.jpg

Splinter Cell: Conviction at least had more "stylish" way to annoy me.

0ZGQkKA.jpg

Some of those challenges are fun to do, but most of them are boring or annoying. Some of usefull equipment is locked behind crappy challenges, which is also not good for a gameplay.

Z8MvoMn.jpg

Augmented reality is used to display information that you should already know by now...

F0Dlq4g.jpg

Map shows how tight and linear this level us.

jUalb7T.jpg

Hey look, this guy is alive!

SsI7T8o.jpg

At least developers added bullet penetration.

7QbUxo1.jpg

Cars like to explode, unsirprisingly.

iOU8wmy.jpg

Shooting gallery, kek, like in old days...

maxresdefault.jpg

hRftsFU.jpg

Frequently game will ask you to stend in specific spot to play a useless cutscene showing team openning doors or gates. Those cutscenes are there to conceal loading of next area, as engine for Tom Clancy'stm Ghost Recon Future Soldiertm had problems with optimization. Game needed plenty of patches to work ok-ish on PCs (1.8 is last version of Tom Clancy'stm Ghost Recon Future Soldiertm).

qTH3J4W.jpg

Sometimes you are doing room breaches like in MW 2 (with slo-mo)

m6KHKtx.jpg

0F6bSxc.jpg

hC02Pmz.jpg

JiwgMAH.jpg

Some limited cover destruction.

LUeRg7p.jpg

9pN7MWV.jpg

... they could "teach" all that crap in first tutorial mission.

qPNFiKi.jpg

Main characters models quality is pretty good, although others - not so much. Bodarks have some polygons missing on their helmets and lower part of gas masks, for example.

MOzTzkM.jpg

Those animations never do something usefull other than "open next part of level" or relevant for gameplay. Once you got to those moments you know that you are safe as during those animations no enemies are going to attack you as it would require to motion capture even more expansive animations for when opening door leads to immidiate firefight (and to make a system of dynamic cutscens on top of that, heh).

vQ8vpl1.jpg

3XrUURo.jpg

bk3UMrf.jpg

Once again that guy with grenades belt that was killed in opening cutscene, kek.

qVnweu5.jpg

This is "dimond formation" sequence, which is completely on rails. You no longer control movement of your character in any shape of form, the only thing you can do is move aiming circle and fire gun (which don't need to be reloaded, BTW). This is really fucking dumb. Enemies suddenly no longer playing cover based shooter, but rush you and move in scripted zig-zags.

C2kVzo8.jpg

This sequence is supposed to be exciting, some number of explosions and enemies is high.

xK4judg.jpg

"Elite" SFs can dodge point blank RPG shots, lol.

qfUNyFX.jpg

8AiyDdK.jpg

lK8ftcb.jpg

This mission was brain dead, on rails (in last part - literally) and was jumping all over the place with type of action - stealth sequences with jarring jumps to open firefights without proper transitions or explanations how the hell enemies suddenly know where we are if we were supa-sekrit few seconds earlier and bad guys had no clue that we are even close to their location.

RGf6hd3.jpg

Next op. Military is about expensive cars, beers and other cool stuff, i'm seriuos!

Spoiler

ktibSkD.jpg

New equipment that will be used through whole Future Soldiertm - Predator suit. It is called adaptive camo, but i think Metal Gear 4 had better representation of "adaptive" camo.

XSd9wTe.jpg

z6oS1ZL.jpg

Kek

LqbnQgt.jpg

They did model canted magazine on AN-94

oHof2eM.jpg

Stereotypical Africa

TDyZf51.jpg

Ghoststm will save the day!

XoD4pSE.jpg

oXHaPxD.jpg

YeiO6Uy.jpg

QsiSMJY.jpg

B6taIcy.jpg

oJlbRCv.jpg

R32IZh6.jpg

Game continues to do tutorials... 

wYV2536.jpg

Technicals killing civilians with full auto HMG fire while driving through rough terrain, heh.

Y9UCfsr.jpg

"AAAAAAA"

MS2nSya.jpg

"AAAA" continues all the way, lol.

gJgfhht.jpg

Ow, Ghoststm have X-ray vision

2RQWPBT.jpg

UKMkxt5.jpg

Guess where area avaliable to player ends.

6pe2gte.jpg

qelGYdD.jpg

Tutorials continue to prey on player. This time - Sync shot ability where you can mark enemies (up to 4) and kill them in the same time.

zcQrfQY.jpg

YuDrYs8.jpg

Shishiga, hahaha.

CcHqrZc.jpg

Almost Google, lol.

5feufqJ.jpg

Another boring ass cutscene about slowly driving around. It conceal loading screen, but in really boring and useless way.

T5ufBZx.jpg

HF3Rz48.jpg

riao2ZM.jpg

"221 rounds, need to write something about this window. Everything written on this ammoиcrate is written on Russian language"

iurxjgv.jpg

At close range character autoaims and can silently take down enemies by gun or by hands.

QMGHKBR.jpg

HamHQoi.jpg

JRIvHs4.jpg

3wIa5ay.jpg

nwfzip3.jpg

4Um0tDh.jpg

r2x46dA.jpg

4kXaDA8.jpg

YHXOLS0.jpg

OAxY90c.jpg

Nice intro cutscene - short and gives overal impression of place.

C9uREpX.jpg

AN-94 with rails and cool camo in hands of African militia wearing hobo clothing.

DtcLYRV.jpg

5IiQIOx.jpg

adf4Roj.jpg

DYciDah.jpg

BlONJ58.jpg

nMAV5SE.jpg

apelIDr.jpg

OSX8ytP.jpg

sYa0VIh.jpg

Next operation. "Modern Warfares had maps all over the world, so we will have as well! Brings more money!" <- that is the only reason of "geographical jumps".

Spoiler

Bmvwsao.jpg

Hey, well know UAV mechanic is here - fly around and mark enemies. This thing was in many other "open world" games from Ubisoft and copy of their generic open world shooters.

qDfkUky.jpg

Modification system is detailed and devs could had used it better. Sad that it doesn't change things much outside of choices of optics and ammunition.

71SYnBi.jpg

Firing range is avaliable to test frshly-made abominations.

oJibyIf.jpg

Mission begins, this time cutscene shows basically same thing as previous one - bad guys doing bad things. Like PMC cleaning villages from locals for some fucking reason.

Spoiler

374kKGh.jpg

Casually pushing dead bodies into dirty swamps, just to be sure that you understand that those guys are really bad.

y9ejadt.jpg

VPfgVdv.jpg

Another slow-mo room breach.

Fow0wFK.jpg

Conviction liked to project text on objectives/models near it, Future Soldiertm likes to put big ass arrow on top of that. The thing is that player don't need it, as few steps later a cutscene kicks in.

bTyWAOB.jpg

Evil Russians are going to appear pretty soon.

k9kZ8yM.jpg

... Jesus, this is 3rd operation and game still force me into tutorials. I can't exit this view/control of UAV and i must mark those enemies to teach me sync shot, yet again.

noKQxHZ.jpg

UcOKm0Y.jpg

Hb3kL8N.jpg

........ fucking game, i just completed forced and unskippable "tutorial" how to use that stupid drone, i don't need those shitty hints.

sUWUs7k.jpg

Map details are pretty good, level generally feel hand-made and have some memorable parts.

nxxU1Ue.jpg

nriRdO1.jpg

Force choke, apparently.

uw4AclD.jpg

kflANX7.jpg

Heh, that looks unnatural.

eZMsUDs.jpg

RvYXt6T.jpg

f4NShTS.jpg

Funny how those PMCs have better equipment than Russian Army troops and some of Spec ops. Also those models are more detailed than many others in that game, but PMCs will be used only in this mission IIRC. Maybe there were supposed to be in more missions or be more serious enemies? 

o8nAEUw.jpg

Strange choice of guns of that PMC for African operations - SR-3.

vl4N2sM.jpg

X-Ray shows some parts that you can fire at to do extra damage. But vehicles just have HP bars, if it will drop to 0 - car will explode anyway. So nothing cool like firing at engine to mobility kill a car that have armored crew compartment, but unprotected engine (like some of Tigr models have IRL)

Tf76kYc.jpg

Another useless and time wasting cutscene of clearing shipping container that i already searched with X-ray vision.

8gfgaqd.jpg

Uhhh, god damn "diamond formation" sequence of on-rail shooting gallery. The thing is.. we cleared this camp silently, without raising any alarms. Why all of the sudden that place is now crawling with PMCs that managed to appear here in 20 seconds cutscene of searching shipping container with VIP?

EeL9uuS.jpg

"Gameplay" just jumps at you fron all angles, dear player! Just press LMB frequently enough to continue this cutscene!

ZphuhYG.jpg

Explosions! More explosions! Oh now, yet another explosion blocked our path and we are now surrounded by explosions! 

rQmo04o.jpg

Predator missi... umm, sorry, this is different game. Missile was launched from a jet, but player is given controls. The thing is - you can't really fuck up this strike, lol, only if you really try. This is an illusion of control of this missile, just to make you feel like you did it.

kUAdPWH.jpg

To defeat enemy explosion we brought our own, bigger and better one.

vFxDolr.jpg

sp9bCFc.jpg

Shockwave stopped just 2 meters in front of us, because of plot armor, lol. Everything pass 2 meters is destroyed, with tracks laying on their sides and bodies flying. This pile of ammoboxes is incredible cover, equipped with force fields and shit like that.

DyfgD8G.jpg

This place would have been good small arean for firefight. Instead all bombastic stupid action was started and ended in few moments by big explosion shown in cutscene, instead of doing thigns through gameplay.

mHvQWee.jpg

One of those filters of fake camera lenses.

KAeG1TV.jpg

Another loading screen concealment sequence of walking through some pipes. Also, all this is linear so it act as kind-of interactive loading screen.

lSDotGh.jpg

iEUcYMK.jpg

Dyrwv0k.jpg

Only in very few games laser pointer was made visible/spottable for AI. IIRC in R6 Vegas shooters this was a case, or at least description of that gadget gave this immpression.

w7l57Nv.jpg

Sensor is basically AOE wallhack.

ssSsui7.jpg

Name of organisation, symbol of which is visible on PMC car, is stupid as it is doesn't make sense.

5QG9DRx.jpg

Another unique place where devs could put some sort of gameplay (like sneaking through search party) but this is just another slow walking around time waster.

k3k3iWR.jpg

Tactical movement through empty and safe building

Djs1eB0.jpg

ZlegakY.jpg

kiRcKYD.jpg

XfXvCIb.jpg

61JOCiL.jpg

Friendly AI actions is heavily influenced by map makers. Sometimes this is rather obvious, when they refuse to move forward around patrols and only when last one is killed in area they resume movement, sometimes they take cover in same places duing re-tries and so on. You don't need to pay attention to their action most of the time as devs decided to make them invisible for enemies during stealth sections.

n2lzWWg.jpg

Heh, road is not just a texture - they bothered to make a 3D model of transition step between asphalt and dirt instead of just putting textures on flat surface. Attention to details on maps is pretty great, i should say.

9auILHw.jpg

God dammit, you can't even open door of the car without waiting for AI to jump to scripted points.

wtvZPtx.jpg

Enviroments are relatively well modelled with plenty of unique stuff, which was a problem in previous Ghost Recons. Problem is that engine in GRFS is crap and can't work with big maps. Look here and you can basically see where level ends without problems.

yILqaDE.jpg

AI searching is scrippted - they are moving on rails. During stealth sequences if you are spotted enemy AI switches to combat mode for whole group of bad guys and will never get out of this mode until all are dead. There is no "searching for lost contact" mode of AI once you triggered combat, even if you cloak and hide for long time. 

1cj3Qm7.jpg

IgQQJYA.jpg

Nex op - in Pakistan

0yvkJXm.jpg

Spoiler

47QYF3s.jpg

IldZuWY.jpg

Uhhh... at least game becamo just a little bit more challenging.

aqeBP2C.jpg

This is 4th mission and GRFS continues to teach player how to use basic things. It feels like this game was designed for really dumb people.

mtxIkkp.jpg

2f3L1ny.jpg

XEUrtbF.jpg

Lol, i had one of those in my previous appartmen, in 90s. And i mean exactly like this one.

HAg4UeS.jpg

KZyJ78T.jpg

If you look just a bit outside of supposed area you will see things like this, those cars were probably not even touched by map maker to fix their location, they forgot about them. One of them even clips through level geometry.

N0T97BK.jpg

"Smuggling Inc.", haha.

7AujuSI.jpg

It is literally a giant arrow pointing at your mission objective. 

79zoaIc.jpg

VbhBknN.jpg

Fz15oyb.jpg

One of many places in GRFS that look interesting as gameplay space, but they are just cosmetic background.

WazcgR4.jpg

Fuck off, stupid tutorials. Now it tries to tell me how to press buttons that i used for past 3 missions already.

e8bCnUw.jpg

At this point i just follow mission markers. Why this sequence even exists?

bVm47L9.jpg

bXg3hZI.jpg

UAV in "crawler" mode have Sonic pulse attack that stun enemies. In this particular case - starts a cutscene.

kUZbli0.jpg

Bullets hits in this sequence are completely scripted and come from no particular enemy - they are proximity-triggered by player. This mean you can see very "directed/movie-like" bursts of bullet hits that rips through buses and kills all civilians inside while there are no enemies around

4mRSKrq.jpg

eXJt0sl.jpg

lZbBmdD.jpg

One of scripted scenes. They are not as impactfull, as they could be. Main reason is that game never really bother to note anything about it and your squadmates make no effort to acknowledge and do something about wounded civilians, so i felt like those were just a background objects.

aemI5tn.jpg

usCEb4F.jpg

That car suspension is doing somethign strange.

Vs52pM4.jpg

You can take out all enemies inside, but RCWS will continue to shoot.

QWdgm5z.jpg

FVEadY9.jpg

It is pretty rare when cutscen shows something not totally boring. This time scene is fine, but cutscene takes a bit too much time to get to the point.

sF1VCao.jpg

CHb6DXQ.jpg

... In GRAW 1 and 2 developers didn't copied turret sections from consoles version of those games, but GRFS is different. Forced turret sections will be a recurring event in this one.

FAUt6MM.jpg

Do you like EXPLOSIONS?!

AWhfzmW.jpg

X9QqufO.jpg

6qVqYUH.jpg

Yes, this Mi-24 have no pilot and gunner.

wsoU3kC.jpg

Yeah, gunship could not shot down a transport helicopter.

B6mXhqK.jpg

Our target - russian arms dealer.

bBAXYTH.jpg

n6h1r9N.jpg

I think their AI system was so basic that developers needed to "cheat" it with scripted false detection of dead body in order to trigger combat mode of AI for this particular sequence. There are no dead bodies in this zone, heh.

dEc4sio.jpg

VwxHeeF.jpg

Tutorial screens during close range firefight... fo away, stupid hints.

BIQLVN4.jpg

Ughhh

71tQCz1.jpg

Triangles show engine, fuel tank or just vehicle hull. Guns with good penetration could take out some vehicles faster if you aim at engine or fuel tank.

XpChxwa.jpg

pT9N4us.jpg

BT01RfX.jpg

And we continue to blow things up and accidently step into unskippable cutscenes.

Spoiler

4m4kksk.jpg

Basically walking tank with indirect fire weapons and 4th gen ATGMs, lol. I like this stuff, but in sci-fi setting, which is not totally a thing in GRFS.

DYK6aqi.jpg

This thing is just a repainted sandstorm from 2nd operation. Still, kind of cool, if was used more interestingly in gameplay.

TEr9Z8Q.jpg

Problem with x-ray/"magnetic" vision that it doesn't have limitations other than range. Inside of effective radius this device is perfect in it's role.

vtQeOJG.jpg

For 2012 that equipment was already pretty outdated. Hell, even PMCs had better gear, it feels like you are fighting with forces from 1990s, heh.

3JQmspm.jpg

Google supplied Shishigas to Russian Army, hehehe.

St8ZlqH.jpg

67qmLev.jpg

"Follow; Take Cover" now only "Shoot here" objective marker is needed for jackpot.

XWq67ja.jpg

W7Ilg8w.jpg

Drone weapon controls HUD - aming circle snaps to enemies, you press buttons, they explode. Kind of fun thanks to explosions that coused by *your* actions. HEAT level rises with each shot, so you don't just fire endless barrage of semi-guided mortar rounds.

pSviaVh.jpg

Interesting - does real Tigr have this much suspension move.

JdGou8g.jpg

Model is not bad, but they little overdid size of T-90.

76yI2pl.jpg

Guided missile view - from missile warhead POV and you have full controls of it. Range is very low, just few hundred meters.

uuO9Y30.jpg

gwBIBD3.jpg

"Our efforts to stop those Americans and their UGV failed! What should we do?

- Repel down using long ropes while being under their direct LOS for no reason!

- Roger that, Comrade Ivan!"

zJoTbGZ.jpg

"Repelling down didn't helped, rush them head on instead!" Ow, forgot to ad - CoD Hit markers, lots of them.

n0ubhuK.jpg

kek, BTR-90. 

U0edJKB.jpg

Hit him right into his bottle of babushkas jam.

HQpEJrT.jpg

Cutscene incoming with mid-mission loading screen.

cEG2Yh6.jpg

We appeared in secret sub base all of the sudden. it feels like we are missing something... like how the hell we managed to get inside?

rbryU90.jpg

No shit, Russian base have Soviet subs.

4UJRVTg.jpg

I was way too aggressive, want to complete shotgun challenge (3 kills in 3 seconds with no more than 3 shots).

Rmi3zU2.jpg

h8nWGnD.jpg

DdUuq4w.jpg

Sometimes you see destruction of big objects, but those are just scripted events.

PVXjQbQ.jpg

Heh, another attempt ended baddly. AI take some time with execution of player's character.

Qf2qJ8f.jpg

Why would helicopters need to lock on anything 200 meters away from them? Especially Mi-24s, lol.

on8t26J.jpg

7CSQCtB.jpg

Not really normal to see gatling guns in Russian bases, with tripod from paparazzi camera.

NDImBRz.jpg

Heh, American Gatling gun. They could just put PKP gun model and put a bigger ammobox next to it instead of re-using model of American gun from forced turret sections that may cause uncomfortable flashbacks.

lkDp4UI.jpg

Majority of enemies were killed and are going to be killed by Warhound UGV. One of mission challenges is to kill 75% of enemies with UGV.

xTjCVNd.jpg

AvnkqHv.jpg

mDZ6l08.jpg

imJLe5t.jpg

kwqKoAN.jpg

OhL4wzB.jpg