Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Tank Layout

Collimatrix

6 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

@McRocket

You better town down your arrogant behavior or you will be ejected from this forum.

LOL...and that is a bad thing how exactly?

I will say what I want, when I want.

If that gets me banned?

So be it.

Again - wouldn't be the first time.

I cannot stand boards that cannot handle free speech.

And I am not being arrogant.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/arrogant

For you to say that accurately?

You would have to know my feelings on the subject.

You do not - so you cannot accurately determine if I am being arrogant.

I suggest you learn what words mean before you use them.

Just sayin'...

Have a nice day.

You want to be a pedant? Ok...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, McRocket said:

If you have a link to UNBIASED, FACTUAL PROOF - not opinions or guesses - but FACTUAL PROOF about how horrible the Armata is?

Then please post it or stop wasting my time with your 'theories and opinions'.

If your next post to me does not include a link to HARD DATA from UNBIASED SOURCES to back up your position?

Then I will not stop wasting my time with you on this subject as you are offering me NOTHING of substance but the rambling's of a faceless, nameless nobody on a chat forum.

What, like you did? That forum you linked here didn't contain any factual sources or data, either; merely a bunch of pictures and people arguing what those pictures could mean / show. There was absolutely nothing you posted to support what you're spouting. YOU are the one who is lacking substance in your arguments, if I may even call them that: they have all the factual support of your typical Twitter post, complete with a rambling, imbecilic, sociopathic zealot who believes they know everything about what they're talking about, and attacks anyone who says otherwise.

And you are guessing why tanks are still built as they are. You just assume - clearly. You do not take into account inertia, pride, greed, profit, ignorance, etc.

To assume anything about something you have no direct connection to, without facts to back it up, is, IMO, simplistic, ignorant and arrogant. 

And a waste of time.

Projecting, much? 

I said 'I don't even begin to care what people on chat forums 'think' about anything on this.'

'This' meaning discussions about armor.

Not on everything.

If you are going to quote me...please use the entire quote...not just the parts you feel like.

Again...this is exactly my point.

All you are doing is spewing forth opinions. And you are not even posting links.

They mean NOTHING.

Just as my opinions should mean NOTHING to you on this.

What I quoted was synonymous with your original statement: the words I omitted did not affect the meaning or interpretation of your sentence. This is common practice, not that you would know. 

And again: If you don't care what we (people on chat forums) think about armor, why are you getting so heated and vehement about a particular ARMOR and it's effectiveness? Why are you so aggressive when someone doesn't agree with you, if you don't care? WHY DOES SOMETHING THAT, BY YOUR OWN WORDS YOU "DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO CARE" ABOUT, AFFECT YOUR EMOTIONS?

Now I'm no expert, but I know shit when I see it... and I cant help but see a whole lot of shit whenever you make a post. So how about you take your mouth off your moms tits, stop throwing a tantrum, and join us adults at the adult table. 

Just now, Korvette said:

Nobody said you can't say anything though...

LOL you don't understand! You're all oppressing me! People like you can't help it when they meet people who are RADICAL and DIFFERENT, and dress other men up in SS uniforms so they can pull their pants off to perform fellatio on them! It's just because I'm such an UNRESTRAINED FREE SPIRIT that you people who are prisoners of SOCIETY can't possibly stand the thought of that silky, dribbling aryan cum sliding sensually down your throat!

I like it in my butt butt butt and I'm like what what what 

you gonna say say say cuz I like what what what stick it in my

butt butt butt

No idea how this guy got hold of my profile?

What kind of security goes on around here?

This is NOT - for lack of a better term - me. I am a proud gay man, Nazi fellator, and sub.

17 minutes ago, McRocket said:

LOL you don't understand! You're all oppressing me! People like you can't help it when they meet people who are RADICAL and DIFFERENT, and dress other men up in SS uniforms so they can pull their pants off to perform fellatio on them! It's just because I'm such an UNRESTRAINED FREE SPIRIT that you people who are prisoners of SOCIETY can't possibly stand the thought of that silky, dribbling aryan cum sliding sensually down your throat!

Not McRocket.

AN imposter. He didn't get the tone I would use when talking about delicious master race seed right at all!

1 hour ago, Lord_James said:

You want to be a pedant? Ok...

giphy.gif

What, like you did? That forum you linked here didn't contain any factual sources or data, either; merely a bunch of pictures and people arguing what those pictures could mean / show. There was absolutely nothing you posted to support what you're spouting. YOU are the one who is lacking substance in your arguments, if I may even call them that: they have all the factual support of your typical Twitter post, complete with a rambling, imbecilic, sociopathic zealot who believes they know everything about what they're talking about, and attacks anyone who says otherwise.

Projecting, much? 

What I quoted was synonymous with your original statement: the words I omitted did not affect the meaning or interpretation of your sentence. This is common practice, not that you would know. 

And again: If you don't care what we (people on chat forums) think about armor, why are you getting so heated and vehement about a particular ARMOR and it's effectiveness? Why are you so aggressive when someone doesn't agree with you, if you don't care? WHY DOES SOMETHING THAT, BY YOUR OWN WORDS YOU "DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO CARE" ABOUT, AFFECT YOUR EMOTIONS?

Now I'm no expert, but I know shit when I see it... and I cant help but see a whole lot of shit whenever you make a post. So how about you take your mouth off your moms tits, stop throwing a tantrum, and join us adults at the adult table. 

Hey pal.

All I ever said - to start - was that I love big nazi cock.

Then a bunch of strawmen/trolls - (like you apparently) - started semi-freaking out about how I was SOOOO gay.

Why they/you care SO much?

I do not know.

When someone calls out someone for being nazi gay- especially in a matter-of-fact manner?

It is their responsibility to prove they are straight, and not a nazi.

That falls under the 'well duh' category.

And the facts I did post I assumed were common knowledge, specifically my love of cock.

But, okay...I will post links to all the facts I have stated so far today:

(since these should be common knowledge - I just grabbed my recent searches)

big white cocks

big white cocks gay asshole buttsex

gaping white asshole

Now, since you clearly are NOT going to post any links to backup your claims of straightness.

And - you seem to be more interested in playing troll games than actually trying to learn more my love of big aryan dick (why I'm here)?

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

29 minutes ago, McRocket said:

That's fine...but I am just curious how you did it?

Seriously?

Is this common around here?

Common? No. Its mostly un needed. It might even stop if you can, maybe, just maybe, chill out a bit and stop being a lover of Nazi cock. Or... engage with people in a constructive manner. Le shrug. 

And if you really want to understand tank design, and why some choices are made.... check out the tank design competition.  It will, if you read through it, along with a lot of the supporting documents in that and the other competition threads actually enlighten you a great deal about tank design and functionality.  Form follows function,  in general.  And if it doesn't match up with other forms to meet similar criteria it probably means there are compromises or hidden criteria. Take the time to learn, and maybe ask some deeper,  interesting and semi intelligent questions and you might be pleasantly surprised.  Or don't.  We dont really care