The various flavors of upgunned K200s

kVA8Jwf.jpg

Spoiler

K200s of the KAFV program:

KAFV-30M equipped with an MK30 30mm in a MT30K turret

nk6P2Jn.jpg

KAFV-30A equipped with an M230 30mm in an AV30 turret

rRIWV88.jpg

KAFV-25 equipped with an Oerlikon KBA 25mm in a turret that I can't find the name for

RpUPZwi.jpg

KAFV-90 equipped with a Cockerill Mk3 90mm in a CTG90 turret

kMGf8Df.jpg

KAFV-40/50 with a K4 AGL 40mm and K6 HMG .50in mounted in a DT40/50 turret

zFvJtU9.jpg

Two others outside the KAFV program

One being the one of the early K200 mockups which was shown being equipped with a 25mm cannon based on the M242 

kcAmyem.jpg

And the KIFV CPWS (Cockerill Protected Weapon Station) the photo of this vehicle was taken at ADEX 2015 and was equipped with an M230 in the CPWS turret

nbvpffv.jpg

The K808 Command Vehicle recently finished development. Research and development began in 2017 and production of the command vehicles will begin in 2022.

Pm8dVeR.jpg

Spoiler

tUJ23Ld.jpg

xqBSXWs.jpg

n374l17.jpg

The K808 Command Vehicle prototype has been spotted in the past, this photo shows it on a flatcar being transported through Seoul in 2019

yZqowv9.jpg

Hanwha Defense just published a video showing some of their RWS offerings. Vehicles worth note are the Tigon and KAAV-7A1 equipped with RWSes. Both vehicles with the RWSes have been showcased at previous defense expos, though to my knowledge this is the first footage of them being used.

Over the years, more and more modifications appear on these T-80Us. The army doesnt make the job easier for a scale model builder :) I really want to build an 1/35 T-80 in korean colors, it looks incredibly good. 

A little bit back to T-80 reliability. If there is a lack of spare parts, why not produce them locally? I highly doubt it would be a challenge for such an advanced industry.