Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

"Pigs" Have A Hard Job

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/11/14/mesquite-police-deny-misconduct-vehicle-break-call-ended-shooting

I personally don't think this one passes the smell test for all of the allegations, but shooting a man for not being able to stop the alarm on his own truck doesn't say much for any de-escalation training.  Forcible sodomy though?  I don't think it's usual procedure to do cavity searches on scene?

In my old hood...

Naked couple crashes car while having sex; baby was in the back

This happened near La Grande, WA and if it's where I think it occurred, it's along a stretch of very winding road along the Nisqually River Canyon. We used to race our cars through it at night, often with our lights off. "Shooting the Canyon". 

I guess a different canyon was being shot that night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dominatrix-turned-cop fighting to keep her job

https://nypost.com/2017/06/15/nj-sheriff-fighting-for-job-over-past-as-dominatrix-in-fetish-flicks/

https://nypost.com/2017/06/17/dominatrix-turned-cop-breaks-her-silence/

In the videos, she’s seen wielding items “such as whips, and kicking the groin area to inflict pain upon the recipient. In most cases the recipient is naked and/or bound,” according to court documents in the case.

“I don’t know what it has to do with me doing the job,” (Kristen Hyman) wondered during the 90-minute sit-down with The Post at her lawyer’s Jersey City office.

417_145419170eded.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 1:23 AM, Donward said:

In my old hood...

Naked couple crashes car while having sex; baby was in the back

This happened near La Grande, WA and if it's where I think it occurred, it's along a stretch of very winding road along the Nisqually River Canyon. We used to race our cars through it at night, often with our lights off. "Shooting the Canyon". 

I guess a different canyon was being shot that night.

Amateurs... You're not supposed to get all the way undressed, if she's more than a C cup or less than 4 inches shorter than you wear combat boots for extra pedal reach, and it's really best if she can bump shift with her elbow while facing backwards if you're going to do it in a manual transmission car.

• 2 weeks later...

Washington video game addict survives samurai sword attack from crazy, green-haired girlfriend

http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2018/03/boyfriend_who_survived_samurai.html

"I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart," Lovell, 29, told The Oregonian/OregonLive in a Facebook message exchange Wednesday. "I've been preparing my whole life for something like this."

After the lights went out, Javier said she retrieved he samurai sword - then brought it down on her boyfriend, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Lovell said he woke up to being attacked by Javier. His instincts kicked in, and he drew on a lifetime of Kung Fu films and martial arts training.

"I was able to wing chun my way to survival," Lovell said referring to a traditional form of Chinese martial art that focuses on close-range combat. 

Eventually he got her into a bear hug.

"I saw the look in her eyes, and it scared the living poop out of me," he said.  "I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police, or I was going to die."

10 hours ago, Donward said:

Washington video game addict survives samurai sword attack from crazy, green-haired girlfriend

http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2018/03/boyfriend_who_survived_samurai.html

"I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart," Lovell, 29, told The Oregonian/OregonLive in a Facebook message exchange Wednesday. "I've been preparing my whole life for something like this."

After the lights went out, Javier said she retrieved he samurai sword - then brought it down on her boyfriend, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Lovell said he woke up to being attacked by Javier. His instincts kicked in, and he drew on a lifetime of Kung Fu films and martial arts training.

"I was able to wing chun my way to survival," Lovell said referring to a traditional form of Chinese martial art that focuses on close-range combat. 

Eventually he got her into a bear hug.

"I saw the look in her eyes, and it scared the living poop out of me," he said.  "I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police, or I was going to die."

@Sturgeon better keep practicing those PUBG skills

I subscribed to this fellow's channel on YouTube the other day. He provides interesting perspective on the use (or lack thereof) of social media by various police departments. This was surprising to me as someone who grew up in HK, where they had a strong effort by the government to clean up the reputation of the police after a corruption scandal. The result was a great amount of respect for the police, who carried the reputation of "Asia's Finest". Since the Handover, though, I hear they've tumbled downhill along with more or less everything else under the new administration.

In another video, a policeman is refused service at Hasta Muerta coffee shop and the coffee shop looks stupid for your entertainment: 

I still think the term "People Of Color" is laughable. I typed it into Google and got this from RationalWiki:

I would rather be a black dwarf than a little person of colour. One sounds like it is either some amazing astronomical phenomenon or a Tolkien character that can kill twenty men before breakfast; the other lives at the bottom of the garden, painting the flowers and insects with a tiny brush. 

• 2 weeks later...

Per Drudge linkage...

Couple with Arsenal found in motel room, "Waiting for mission, and the Apocalypse".

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/03/30/texas-man-woman-held-without-bail-firearm-ammunition-charges/

The police report.

https://www.tewksbury-ma.gov/police-department/pages/two-arrested-on-weapons-charges-3252018

On March 24, 2018 the Tewksbury Police Department arrested Francho S. Bradley, 59, of 4378 Ballymena Drive, Frisco, Texas and Adrianne D. Jennings, 40, of 8247 Brightside Lane, Frisco, Texas for 8 counts of possession of a large capacity firearm, 19 counts of possession of a large capacity feeding device, 3 counts of possession of a silencer, 8 counts of improper storage of a large capacity firearm, improper storage of a firearm, possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license, possession of a bump stock, and 3 counts of possession of an infernal machine.

Police responded to the Marriot Residence Inn, located at 1775 Andover St, at 3:47 pm after Mr. Bradley called the Tewksbury Police Department to report that he believed his room was being broken into.  Upon arrival, officers cleared the room and observed numerous large capacity firearms and ammunition.  Bradley and Jennings were placed into custody for the illegal weapons.  A search warrant was granted for the hotel room and the couple’s vehicle where more weapons, ammunition, large capacity feeding devices, and infernal machines were discovered.  The Massachusetts State Police, FBI, ATF, and the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office were called in to assist with the investigation.

weapons.jpg

I hesitate to wonder if this is a practical joke, but what is an "infernal machine" and where it is at in this picture?

Well, this is clearly a case of #ShitthatWhitePeopleLike...

Oh wait...

bradley.jpg

jennings.jpg