Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

World of Warships THRED

Novik still makes me smile.

Just an all around fun ship.  

Also some fucktard gave me shit about playing bot games.

Said "Spent more than half my life learning to shoot at people, is it cool with you if I spent the next half shooting at bots? Thanks. ".

No response.  Not expecting one.

No kidding, WoT adding a co-op would have me in there like flies on shit.  Otherwise?

Sorry I have problems with virtual murder and the sheer butthurt it fosters.

Novik still makes me smile.

Just an all around fun ship.  

Also some fucktard gave me shit about playing bot games.

Said "Spent more than half my life learning to shoot at people, is it cool with you if I spent the next half shooting at bots? Thanks. ".

No response.  Not expecting one.

No kidding, WoT adding a co-op would have me in there like flies on shit.  Otherwise?

Sorry I have problems with virtual murder and the sheer butthurt it fosters.

Co op is great for getting a handle on how a new ship handles, and for grinding credits when you aren't in the mood to deal with shitlords.

Co op is great for getting a handle on how a new ship handles, and for grinding credits when you aren't in the mood to deal with shitlords.

I deal with shitlords at work. Why would I (or anyone with a job)  want to do the same with their "free" time?

Alas, the AFT skill only provides a 4% boost to the range of the Novik's main guns instead of the skill's advertised 20% boost.  WG support first lied to me, saying that my AFT skill didn't work because I didn't have a third level captain skill selected.  Now ignoring the fact that my screen shots clearly showed all four skill levels, how could the game even allow a Level 4 skill without a Level 3 skill?  That in itself should have been a major bug.  I then responded with new screenshots with each of my selected skills circled in red.  Finally, they got around to contacting the developers who supposedly claimed that the range hard cap was for "historical" accuracy.

Alas, the AFT skill only provides a 4% boost to the range of the Novik's main guns instead of the skill's advertised 20% boost.  WG support first lied to me, saying that my AFT skill didn't work because I didn't have a third level captain skill selected.  Now ignoring the fact that my screen shots clearly showed all four skill levels, how could the game even allow a Level 4 skill without a Level 3 skill?  That in itself should have been a major bug.  I then responded with new screenshots with each of my selected skills circled in red.  Finally, they got around to contacting the developers who supposedly claimed that the range hard cap was for "historical" accuracy.

I bet deck fires exist in game are "historically accurate" too