Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Challenger 2 vs Toyota Yaris.

Belesarius

Mostly I did it to try to get some more traffic to my website.  Unfortunately, funny stuff seems to generate more traffic than serious stuff.  

you should pick a random MAV and have an unholy obession with etheir loving everything about it or hating the day you saw it to generate hot, sweaty tank nerd controversy 

Sparky with the Gavin/stryker

Me with the T-64/leopard 1

Animea fans with the Leopard 2/Abrams 

etc. 

No, Walt, you've got to adopt a personal where Thing A is Better and Awesome and it's Criminal Negligence that Thing A isn't adopted/in use/more popular/being air dropped in shipping containers by retrofitted A-10s. Thing B is literally Satan.

Well then, I will yell from the highest mountain how the Abrams should have had the AVCR-1360 diesel and that the AGT-1500 gas-turbine is literally powered by the fires of hell! 

(except I don't actually believe that....)

you hate the m14?

Nobody who knows it well can really like it.  At best you understand it.

Literally it was a design for WW2, requiring space-age manufacturing which took too long to produce, manufacture and implement, and in the end it was terribly flawed.

Even I don't really hate the thing, and even made -a lot- of parts for them.

But it's hardly my first choice if I had to have a 7,62mmNATO self-loader.

Let me hear your stories with Porsche automobiles!

Worked on a couple 356's, some early 911's, a few 912's and far too many later models.

For the most part later models got "fat". Cushy interiors, too many accessories, and bigger/more powerful engines to try and maintain the image while toting all that flab.

The 914 was just.. bleh..

If I had to own one it'd be a late 60's 912.