Sturgeon's House

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, just executeded my towewr... Literally.  As in stuffedd a P-38 in it's ass and pulled the trigger.     Yes, I shot my computer. Three times.. Fuck that dell POS..

Here's a little story in pictures. AB, going ok, I jump into a ground attack plane, AD-2 with Tiny Tims.          End result, dead mad wehraboo!

Best aircraft kill yet, brought to you by @RobotMinisterofTrueKorea   MiG-15 taken out with artillery strike.  

Also, WT community managers are amazing.

Someone asked if they would be compensated for the reduction is research costs of the vehicles they have already unlocked, and this is the answer: "No, why ? Really guys, you are asking this question for real? Compensation, because you played before we introduced rank 6? So every change we do in game, we should give you compensation, because we live in 2017 and everything needs to upset you? You did not notice, that now more players (include you) will have faster access to higher ranks. Do you go to the shop for compensation, because you bought something for higher price that it is now?"

So did they change the arcade flight controls without saying anything, or did I go retarded and or switch to some other control mode.   Before, W was throttle up, S down,  now it's pitch up and down, and the mouse wheel is throttle, not zoom? 

World of Tanks is having a sale! You can get most of the premium tanks in the game (just not the ones you care about) for the small sum of 910 USD!!!!! That's a savings of 50%!!! So amazballs, I'm going to drop a wad of cash on that shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!11111111111|||||||||||||llllllliiiiiiiiiiiii

WTF Wargaming. Well, I guess those whales aren't going to harpoon themselves.

With enough autism, I "won" two of the three shadow tanks - whatever the fuck shadow tank means - and came one away from getting the IS-6B. I was actually going to buy that final chit but the fucktards only let you buy them in bundles of 5 for $19.99 and fuck that.

Got the T34 B and the Schwarzpanzer 58 which I guess they're calling German. 

On 11/27/2017 at 12:00 PM, LoooSeR said:

Looks like WG ignored the SA reload.  Setting aside it's secondary armament. 

It's agility and movement should be better, as well as it's P/wr.

All in all WG has fielded another demonstrator tank, instead of what would have been.

3 hours ago, Meplat said:

Also my days are apparently numbered.

My main gaming system still runs XP.. Will have to force it to swallow 7 or later. 

I upgraded from XP to 7 a couple years ago, and I haven't looked back. XP was a great OS in some ways, and garbage in many others. You could strip it down to being absolute featherweight in terms of resource consumption.