Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

The wonders of post-war HEAT rounds.

The average penetration of Obus-G was 380mm, and aside from HE-frag and smoke, that's all an AMX-30 carried (at least until they got APFSDS).  Could you imagine the butthurt if this were accurately modeled?

Surprise T-64 comes and says hi ;)

Suddenly the AMX-30 is useless until 1982, when it finally got APFSDS.

Though I highly doubt they'll add the T-64 in WT. At least for now.

But think of the Chieftain fanboys man! I still can't forget the AW thread about the Chieftain...  :wacko:

I had someone on the Wargame: Red Dragon forums actually try to claim to me the Chieftain (all variants btw) was "completely immune to all 115mm rounds on the frontal arc from any range."

Not surprisingly, said poster is one of the most well known retards on said forum.

I guess those 250 Chieftains and M60s lost for the trade of 50 T-62s and some lighter tanks in Operation Nasr just all happened to get hit on the side or some bullshit.

Updated WoT graphics look really good, sound is top notch, just the framerate is a little low.

That looked about like some of the games I've had lately, except with more rubberbanding and packet loss.

FPS would stay ~60fps but ping would go from the norm of ~40ms to the dreaded 999.

Apparently this is the new norm...

The new BR shit makes me really consider saying fuck you to WT.

As if that's the only reason?

Try the whole "endless beta" scam they've been running, and the stonewalling on much of how they derive and implement their data. (One week the BT-7 is useable, the next every PzII in game is bouncing your shots, and you're being penetrated by .50". Just an example)

At this point they (Gaijin) is demonstrating all the integrity of a shady used car salesman.

they just arent very competent dev's

Dosent help that half the coummunity wants common sense adjustments for commons sense sake, the other half wants whatever nation they hail from to win, and the other thinks the holocuast didnt happen and identiy for cartoons for 12 year old japanese girls who run around in Nazi uniforms and have DD cups for some reason

Just your average PC f2p community 

as for the BT, aim for the flater bits on the Pz 2 and drivers slit

Like some of the corners have flatted edges and stuff, dont even bother shooting at the turrent until you get a 76mm gun 

As if that's the only reason?

Try the whole "endless beta" scam they've been running, and the stonewalling on much of how they derive and implement their data. (One week the BT-7 is useable, the next every PzII in game is bouncing your shots, and you're being penetrated by .50". Just an example)

At this point they (Gaijin) is demonstrating all the integrity of a shady used car salesman.

Yeah. It's a shame because it has so much potential. But well.. that's what happens when incompetent developers and shitty Administrators/Community Managers take charge.

they just arent very competent dev's

Dosent help that half the coummunity wants common sense adjustments for commons sense sake, the other half wants whatever nation they hail from to win, and the other thinks the holocuast didnt happen and identiy for cartoons for 12 year old japanese girls who run around in Nazi uniforms and have DD cups for some reason

Just your average PC f2p community 

as for the BT, aim for the flater bits on the Pz 2 and drivers slit

Like some of the corners have flatted edges and stuff, dont even bother shooting at the turrent until you get a 76mm gun 

But Tiger won ze war.

Perhaps I should explain.

Most of us actually migrated here from another forum (in the so-called beforetimesdays of HAV). Finding fertile land we settled down and built a new civilization free from the mindless menace of the Wehraboo.

But we never forgot our origins, and to this day our elders keep a list of all the most egregious and hateful Wehraboos to have stalked this earth.

Now our scouts tell us that the old forum is largely an empty shell - a wasteland stripped bare by hateful stupidity. And the Wehraboo, like a plague of locusts, has descended upon the somewhat rank-smelling swamp of Wart Chunder. As they tell it, creatures from our legends may be seen grumbling about Soviet bias in the swamplands far from our ancestral home.

Perhaps I should explain.

Most of us actually migrated here from another forum (in the so-called beforetimesdays of HAV). Finding fertile land we settled down and built a new civilization free from the mindless menace of the Wehraboo.

But we never forgot our origins, and to this day our elders keep a list of all the most egregious and hateful Wehraboos to have stalked this earth.

Now our scouts tell us that the old forum is largely an empty shell - a wasteland stripped bare by hateful stupidity. And the Wehraboo, like a plague of locusts, has descended upon the somewhat rank-smelling swamp of Wart Chunder. As they tell it, creatures from our legends may be seen grumbling about Soviet bias in the swamplands far from our ancestral home.

Oh, didn't know there was already a list. Where is it?