Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Yeah, probably. Of course, I finally buckle down and buy a year of Prem like I "should" be doing... Aaaaand haven't touched WoT in a month. It's Overwatch for me, I guess.

Considering I've never played Overwatch, WOT may as well be the same for me as well.

Have not touched it in many, many months.

I still play at about the same rate I have for the last year or so, 3 to 5 games a night on weeknights, 5 to 30 on weekends. I do still enjoy the game, I just don't have much time for it, I have so much shit to read, and updating of the site to do, I spend all my time on that or sleeping or real work. 

I spend zero time on the forums over there though, the whole place is a wasteland of stupidity and shit. 

Granted, arty is dumb, gold rounds are dumb, and mm is dumb in a way that's difficult to address within the confines of the game, but the game still has some golden appeal, or maybe not.

Arty: increase ROF, decrease Damage, nerf range, fiddle with accuracy, speed and hit points. And give ability to lay smoke. Problem solved

Sprem rounds. Give a limited amount so player has to decide when to swap and if it's worth it. Problem solved,

MM. NA server population is shit anyways so this is lipstick on a pig.

New: World of Tanks hygiene products!

13934758_860649537372294_240148908548118

Oh for fuck's sake.

I may as well bottle what ww2 era 145 octane avgas I have and sell it as pitstink.

Look, tanks stink.. they reek of grease, fuel and oil. And if they are old and still running, they really stink, of oil and the shit that passes of fuel now.

If WG wants to sell "perfume"  it should smell of cordite, shit and sweat.  Otherwise they should stick to selling a game.