Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

2 minutes ago, Donward said:

I was actually given a BC12t for some reason (I have the Tier 9 BC25t AP so maybe that's why).

In their graciousness, they even through in three 50 percent trained crewmembers. Fuck if I'm spending a 1.5 million credits to buy modules, expendibles, retrain the crew and buy ammo for that fucking turd.

On the other hand, it is a free garage slot. I'll be selling it when I make sure there isn't any special missions planned for it coming up. And even then I might not participate.

Got 4 arty missions done today. I'll be playing some lights before going to bed. Will see if the experience doesn't punch my winrate that I improved on today right square in the nuts.

I also heard that on some tanks the premium consumables were switched to gold payment instead of credits, so watch out playing new/changed tanks actually. 

Yeah 'my' NA account also has a Batchat 12t, I have no idea why.

Just now, Donward said:

You think the m7 is buffed? I'm this close to selling it. Will be giving it one more go.

Based on the stats, it looks like it has been buffed. I didn't have much luck in the one run I made with it, tho.

Just now, Donward said:

Oh, I also got a "free" German kraut light called the HWK 12. With a shit 50 percent crew and no equipment. So that's two garage slots for free this patch.

Me too. Gonna be selling a shitload of tanks now. I don't want any of these fucking tier 9 lights.

I kind of got suckered into now failing my way to the Tier 9 Kraut Ru251 light tank because of mission creep for my missions.

My VK2801 just couldn't do enough spotting damage to make the rewards, so I got the SPIC. Which led to the Ru251. And now it's been bumped up to Tier 9 and I never intended for THAT to happen. I'd rather just slum around mid-tiers up to Tier 7 or 8 if I'd have my druthers. I might be forced to keep it though in order to farm enough spotting damage on Tier 9s and 10s. Trouble is, I keep getting stuck as top tier in the thing and it kind of sucks to have the responsibility of carrying your team in a light tank.

EHRMAGERD!

THE BASTARDS TOOK THE DERP ON MY VK2801!!!

THE BASTARDS TOOK MUH 105!!!

NOW I CAN'T RUN AROUND LOL PERMATRACKING HEAVIES AND DERP SNIPING WHILE I SPOT AND FEEDING A 105 DOWN AN ARTY'S  OR LIGHT'S THROAT JUST BEFORE I RAM IT!!!

DAMN YOU!!!

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

I mean shit. The VK2801 was just a stupid but fun tank that gave me a different playing style. The thing is a big, slow moving, not very agile Kraut turd that has good spotting and had that derp gun. I used it specifically to counter other scouts by shooting and tracking them before ramming them. And smashing arty.

But I could also derp snipe with it and actually feel I could contribute to a match by taking out the tracks of an enemy heavy or heavy TD. 

The 75mm Kw.K 40 L/48 is OK on the Pnz 4 where I use it as a mid-range sniper. I might as well just sell it, drop down to Tier 5 and spam prem ammo out of the Leopard's autoloader. Assuming that isn't shit now too.

Yeah, I got 1.2 million credits for "free". I sold the LTTB because I have no reason or desire to play it. I just wish the 500k XP I have on it moved with the T-54 lightweight, just like the crew and stats did.

But you know, having half mil XP on a tank that you never played means your avg XP per battle is absolutely redonk.

Just realized WG didn't touch the premium arty, so now my leFH 18 B2 is even more broken than before by proxy. All other low tier arty got its pen halved and the AP and HEAT rounds removed. heehueheuehu

Daily reminder that the leFH 18 B2 has the best view range of all tier 5 vehicles.  All other tier 5 arty has about 260m, compared to the 390m of the leFH.  Arty best scout.

On 4/19/2017 at 3:27 AM, Donward said:

EHRMAGERD!

THE BASTARDS TOOK THE DERP ON MY VK2801!!!

THE BASTARDS TOOK MUH 105!!!

NOW I CAN'T RUN AROUND LOL PERMATRACKING HEAVIES AND DERP SNIPING WHILE I SPOT AND FEEDING A 105 DOWN AN ARTY'S  OR LIGHT'S THROAT JUST BEFORE I RAM IT!!!

DAMN YOU!!!

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

And now you know how I felt when they nerfed the M4's 105mm HEAT..

18 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I logged into Wotlabs, cause I got a link to my site from there giving me trafic, I left after only a few minutes, the place is cutesy talk Anime retard forum. 

8 hours ago, EnsignExpendable said:

Ah, I remember when we started posting on WoTLabs and the mods told us they didn't want any of this "history" nonsense on there.

That's a lot of why I stopped posting there.

Don't mind anime stuff, it's the "Fuck history this is srs gaman bznss" that rubbed me the wrong way.

59 minutes ago, Meplat said:

That's a lot of why I stopped posting there.

Don't mind anime stuff, it's the "Fuck history this is srs gaman bznss" that rubbed me the wrong way.

I think being accepting of animu is insult on top of the injury of not wanting any of that nerdy history shit.

Frankly, animea should be like homosexuality: It's OK to be one, as long as you hide it from everyone.

Wait what? That's not how we treat homos anymore?

22 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

Frankly, animea should be like homosexuality: It's OK to be one, as long as you hide it from everyone.

That's just called being polite. It's quite rude to go around bashing people over the head with your sexual preferences until they are coerced into publicly endorsing them. If you do that, people will just call you a faggot, and they will be right in more ways than one.

I'm sure that everyone here knows that I enjoy the occasional animea, and they mock me for it, as they should. The derision and shame helps to keep people from going off the deep end and surrounding themselves with body pillows depicting prepubescent girls in a sexually explicit manner. The T110 thread is a fine example of what happens where there is a lack of public shaming.

That was art.  I feel like I was one of the few who was a bit skeptical.  Beyond him violating a fictional NDA, I don't feel like WG organizes the client in a way to where we'd have the SEAM 220t files without realizing it.  Would also be odd for them to put it into the live server client before supertest.

A few years back, Pasholok had much butthurt when the balance department threw out a French TOG line.  I imagine they knew how (little) fun a tier 8 FCM F1 would be, and I also believe they made mention elsewhere of having knowledge of more suitable tanks than what the fake tree had.

I will admit I still fell for it, but not so much as to have any emotion or real thoughts over them.  Wouldn't be the first fake leak, though this one was one of the more believable ones.

9 hours ago, ApplesauceBandit said:

That was art.  I feel like I was one of the few who was a bit skeptical.  Beyond him violating a fictional NDA, I don't feel like WG organizes the client in a way to where we'd have the SEAM 220t files without realizing it.  Would also be odd for them to put it into the live server client before supertest.

The NDA is very, very real. But this couldn't break the NDA in any way, shape or form since it wasn't included in the NDA in the first place. Because, you know, it's fake. The fact that an NDA was 'violated' should have set off alarm bells everywhere. I mean, who violates an NDA with his nickname clearly visible?