Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

T-72 alone in urban environment without any infantry support needs to be drawn with an anti-tank missile heading towards it and someone filming with a shaky mobile phone muttering "Allah Akbar" to himself about 97 times.

I think that's one of the least bad things in that picture tbh. I mean, look at the damn turret! Or, or the hull! The V wedge is so big!

Best T-72B4 upgrade from Leningradets chairs and tanks design and beer drinking bureau:

- Make new turret by combining Proriv-2 from T-90MS and Burlak turret. Take modular frontal armor, bustle autoloader and blow out panels from Burlak, add side armor modules and sights from Proriv-2;

- Put APU from T-80U on this thing;

- Equip this tank with Relikt;

- Add programmable HE shells and new FCS to it;

- Create urban kit for that T-72, similar to already existing kit;

- New engine is must, maybe even new engine compartment;

- Weild new T-14-like sponsons, to increase robustness of side armor modules mountings;

- Award me with Medal of Putin or something.

Vlad is coming to New York on Monday, I'll let him know.

All the B3 needs (to become a world class en mass MBT) is the 1000/1130 hp engine, a CITV, and Relikt. B3M already solved the first, and helped the second. Terlikov's armor talk probably references the third.

Apparently the key to being a good tanker in Russian separatist Ukraine is the ability to break glass bottles on ones head and busting concrete blocks on a man's chest.

So, should stuff about Pro-Russia Ukrainian separatist tankers go in this thread or the Ukrainian tank thread?  

Better to go to Ukrainian civil war thread in Open discussion, i guess.