Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian armor - Oplot-M, T-64M Bulat and other.

LoooSeR

So, where is Azov getting the money, manpower and materials to make all these "exciting" projects?

(I'm guessing "from their assholes", tell me how close to right I am.)

Money are from officials, as they are part of Ministry of Interior of Affairs, and different sponsors (major - political party Svoboda, AFAIK).  

Money are from officials, as they are part of Ministry of Interior of Affairs, and different sponsors (major - political party Svoboda, AFAIK).

Svoboda reminds me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for some reason. Was there a faction with that name?

They already made Azovets, although it have plenty of problems.

But it's only one "prototype".

Prototype made with Chinese webcam optics lol

My favourite part is that they have a thing called "Black Sun" and they straight up copied the nazi UFO for their emblem.

So that's how the Ukrainian MoD is going to fund it, by streaming all their sick plays on Douyu.com!

About BTR-4E from 13:20 (in Ukrainian and Russian, from 13:20)

Vehicle is over-weight to the point of fast wearing of suspension (23 tons) and breaking on rough terrain, unreliable (soldiers of 25th aeromobile brigade said that at mid December of 2015, out of 30, his battalion had 6 working BTR-4E), bad maneuverability, not very good visibility, including for driving. Soldiers liked main gun (30 mm autocannon).

Fresh photos of BTR-4Es in use by ISF, near Fallujah.

3203853_original.jpg

CkSabQQWEAItY_a.jpg

CkSabQFWsAAw2pP.jpg

CkSabLoWUAQzR-i.jpg

In 2009 Iraq signed a contract with Ukraine for 420 BTR-4s. Until 2013 Iraq got 88 APCs from Ukraine in 2 batchs, and 3rd batch was returned to Ukraine (42 APC) in 2014.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...