Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian Civil War Thread: All Quiet on the Sturgeon Front

T___A

Okay so do you have a actual argument beyond insults and whining about how Jewish conspiracies necessitate the anschluss?

I didnt mention the jews one fucking time you illerate faggot

and the irony of pointing at putin as using an excuse of "jewish conspiracy" to cuckhold literal neo-nazi's is so fucking thick its palpable 

Somehow you're not very concerned about people with pro-Russian tendencies inside the Ukraine. I don't know why you think that the SBU doesn't disappear people. Do I need to post the "domestic separatism" billboards again?

Well gee maybe everybody would be fine if Russia hadn't started a civil war in another country.

And I mean come on, if Putin actually cared about "discrimination against ethnic Russians" he'd have sent paratroopers to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan a long time ago.

I didnt mention the jews one fucking time you illerate faggot

and the irony of pointing at putin as using an excuse of "jewish conspiracy" to cuckhold literal neo-nazi's is so fucking thick its palpable 

Oh please, the dog whistles are clear enough. The last four or five years it's been a continual stream of whining about how "JewNato is encircling Russia!" (yes I'm sure Montenegro and their 2000 soldiers and 2 boats are a threat to Russia), "Jews are stealing Russian children to sell to Finnish gays/cook into matzo!", "Jews are stealing railway cars!", "Euromaiden was created by the Jews because it sounds similar to how you say Jew in Ukrainian!", "Ukraine is run by miserable Jews!", and of course last year the Russian government started confiscating Jewish holy texts for "promoting religious extremism."

Jews this, Jews that, it seems Tsarist-era beliefs were not eradicated after the revolution, just suppressed whenever "anti-zionism" wasn't useful for the government.

Well gee maybe everybody would be fine if Russia hadn't started a civil war in another country.

And I mean come on, if Putin actually cared about "discrimination against ethnic Russians" he'd have sent paratroopers to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan a long time ago.

Oh please, the dog whistles are clear enough. The last four or five years it's been a continual stream of whining about how "JewNato is encircling Russia!" (yes I'm sure Montenegro and their 2000 soldiers and 2 boats are a threat to Russia), "Jews are stealing Russian children to sell to Finnish gays/cook into matzo!", "Jews are stealing railway cars!", "Euromaiden was created by the Jews because it sounds similar to how you say Jew in Ukrainian!", "Ukraine is run by miserable Jews!", and of course last year the Russian government started confiscating Jewish holy texts for "promoting religious extremism."

Jews this, Jews that, it seems Tsarist-era beliefs were not eradicated after the revolution, just suppressed whenever "anti-zionism" wasn't useful for the government.

what the fuck are you on dude

like really, at this point im convinced you read some 12 year old spamming the anti-semite shit somewhere on a Russian forum, late at night, and have now somehow thought this to be legitimate government policy

But lets look at this from a more logical point of view

what would be easier for big bad Putin to rally Russians against?

Ukrainians being active Nazi's (which a fucking google search will reveal). A political system that murdered literally millions of Russians and now will fit nicely into the FacistNATO redirect that everyone has heard since nineteen fucking forty five

Or..

A religious minority significantly lower than the actually dangerous one, which hasnt been popular to hate for 100+ years, who are somehow in line with the Nazi's

its just logistically easier, and more effective being that nazism is still in the public's mind, to bring up the countless amount of Nazi shitstains in Ukraine

and dude really, if this was somehow an official geopolitical stance of the Russian federation, why would EE be here with us white-knighting for them

the Russian Federation is sadly a different country than the Soviet Union, for all you know EE could of been born in the 1/3 of the country outside of modern day Russia, why would he ever bother with the peanut gallery

Brave Ukrainian artillerymen are training to defend from the Russian asiatic hordes!

436624_original.jpg

• Positions are not prepared, they're firing from open ground, I guess they live in a world without air support or counterbattery.
  • Shells are lying on the ground.
  • Trails are not deployed.
  • Welp

It's been pretty much a thing since day one that little air support is happening. Product of a stalemate conflict with lots of air defense. Hell, you can't fly a commuter plane over the rebels.

Could be a training photo for all I know, or just a setup for some press photos. Or could be genuine combat formation. Maybe the threat of counter-battery isn't there. Was there any context provided for the photo?

Training without so much as digging in the weapon and just putting any sort of ammunition on the ground is like doing physical training in fucking ice cream trucks 

Training without so much as digging in the weapon and just putting any sort of ammunition on the ground is like doing physical training in fucking ice cream trucks 

I'm just mostly not so keen on the "here is a photo, must be something stupid because it's those people" talk. Goons do it to the rebels, too, and I'm willing to give each side some kind of benefit of the doubt.

I'm just mostly not so keen on the "here is a photo, must be something stupid because it's those people" talk. Goons do it to the rebels, too, and I'm willing to give each side some kind of benefit of the doubt.

no, its stupid because the things they are doing in the photo are stupid 

On the subject of counter battery radar, I do believe both sides possess such capabilities.  Part of the US non-lethal aid going to Ukraine entailed such equipment.  I recall seeing reports of Russian types in the hands of the rebels as well.  Can't say anything on the proliferation of these on either side though.

On the subject of counter battery radar, I do believe both sides possess such capabilities. Part of the US non-lethal aid going to Ukraine entailed such equipment. I recall seeing reports of Russian types in the hands of the rebels as well. Can't say anything on the proliferation of these on either side though.

Yes, rebels got several Arbalet (IIRC name of that system) radars during winter of 2014-2015. One was filmed when rebels were showing their data to OSCE during 'Je suis Volnovakha' incident.

On the subject of counter battery radar, I do believe both sides possess such capabilities.  Part of the US non-lethal aid going to Ukraine entailed such equipment.  I recall seeing reports of Russian types in the hands of the rebels as well.  Can't say anything on the proliferation of these on either side though.

The rebels have some because the Ukrainians lost theirs.

Edit: hey, we stole all the money for equipment lol good luck