Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian Civil War Thread: All Quiet on the Sturgeon Front

T___A

Only residents of the Luhansk People's Republic may decide to rename their city. This was stated by the head LITs Kirovsk administration Gennady Kartsev.

He was commenting on recent media information about that in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine registered the two draft of resolutions to rename the settlements on the territory of the Republic of Donbass in the framework of implementation of the law on the "de-communization."

"I, and I am sure that the residents of Kirovsk, do not care about Ukraine decisions about renaming of a city or villages, only Republic and its citizens can rename it, if they would want it." - Said Kartsev.

Situation on 17 TV channel.

Gunmen last night damaged the Kiev studio "17 channel" - this is the only metropolitan media that led the live broadcast from the Maidan, where the right-wing radicals yesterday announced a perpetual action to overthrow Petro Poroshenko.

The second front against Moscow 

Ukrainian radicals promise invasion of Donbass in the event of a Russo-Turkish War
   In the broadcast Ukrainian TV channel "112" odious nationalist Dmitry Korchinsky said: "In case of hostilities between Turkey and Muscoviya, which is the position of Ukraine? Are we afraid, or open a "second front", that is, begin attack on Donetsk and Lugansk? In my opinion, in the event of a serious conflict, we need to seize the moment and to support Turkey. Advance to divide the attention of senior management of the Russian Federation, at least on two fronts. "

Source

Number of tents installed on Maidan supporters of right-wing radicals, seeking the resignation of Petro Poroshenko, has increased to about 10, said one of the protesters Igor Gromov.

Protesters unfurled banners "impeachment", as well as calls to abandon the use of the Russian language.

"We will not move from here. If we shift - we poison, crush ", - said the representative of Maydan with the call sign" Sensei friend"
   According to him, the participants of Maidan-3 "send message" to Poroshenko, so he resigned and with the permission maydan, went abroad.
   "We will not go for reconciliation with those who cut the head to our sister cities - Minsk agreement should be canceled," - said "Sensei".

Maidan-3 HQ

swdec.jpg

02/21/2016 - 12:11

On Independence Square/Maidan there was a new clash between the protesters and the National Guard. The reason was an attempt to block the truck, which hauled the square stage equipment, - reported the witnesses from the scene.
   As soon as the car began to enter the area, it was blocked by the MVD. Seeing this, a few dozen people - the protection of the Third Maidan - rushed to help the driver.

Maidan

Maidan, 

"moscow sended their agents against us to show us as savage people"  :D

"Agent of moscow! ISIS is moscow agent!"

"This is my 4th Maidan. Agents of Moscow are in Rada!"

"Those Jews took power and try to destroy us"

"Who is Porokh? Jew!"

"Mova (Ukrainian lang) is dying"

"Don't talk mova - you are occupant. Watch Russian TV, read Russian book - killing mova!"

"Those in power talk now in Russian!" 

Ukraine's entry in the Eurovision Songfestival:

When strangers are coming... 
They come to your house, 
They kill you all 
and say, 
We’re not guilty 
not guilty. 

Where is your mind? 
Humanity cries. 
You think you are gods. 
But everyone dies. 
Don't swallow my soul. 
Our souls 

Yaşlığıma toyalmadım 
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım 
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım 
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım 

We could build a future 
Where people are free 
to live and love. 
The happiest time. 

Where is your heart? 
Humanity rise. 
You think you are gods 
But everyone dies. 
Don't swallow my soul. 
Our souls 

Yaşlığıma toyalmadım 
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım(I couldn’t spend my youth there because you took away my peace) 
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım 
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım 

vatanima toyalmadim

Ukrainian journalist K.Malazoniya published extracts from the orders on awarding some Ukrainian politicians with firearms. 11.43 mm "Colt"  of Avakov, Turchinov's "Mauser" K-96 and Glock 19  of Poltorak certainly pales before the gun of Arseniy Yatsenyuk  

0_6eac22_b8adfb61_XXL.jpg

"11.43 mm Tompson SMG"

:D

0_6eac25_b014cb25_orig.jpg