Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Political Mortal Kombat. Ukrainian politicians vs Russian Great Leader.

LoooSeR

I'm going to be in Київ next month, but only to land and get in the car to leave. I saw a big rally on the news when I was in France last week that took place in Київ with people waving Right Sector flags with wolf hooks on them. Then a story about NATO training soldiers from Ukraine in the west of the country. Needless to say, I am not pleased seeing that going on in my home country and even less pleased seeing NATO supporting it. 

I'm going to be in Київ next month, but only to land and get in the car to leave. I saw a big rally on the news when I was in France last week that took place in Київ with people waving Right Sector flags with wolf hooks on them. Then a story about NATO training soldiers from Ukraine in the west of the country. Needless to say, I am not pleased seeing that going on in my home country and even less pleased seeing NATO supporting it. 

Don't get run over by a drunken National Guardsman in an APC!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was there back in August we stopped at a relatives house in Brovary and the way to our destination. It devolved into a shouting match between my various family members about which side was "in the right". I left and walked to a bar. 

Good times. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, EnsignExpendable said:

But lol @ Zhirik and Yavlinskiy, good on them for not giving up I guess.

Grudinin is a new guy from Communist party, i see his face a lot on streets. Some of earlier guys are less known candidates for President.

• 9 months later...