Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Jesus, i just understood, that i am interested in North Korean tanks... I am pervert, usual tanks are so uninteresting that now North Korean are only thing that spark interest...  :o

same here man

That and T-62s are damn sexy

On one hand, it's not *quite* as ugly as the Oshkosh and actually looks pretty useful.

....On the other hand, did Northrop Grumman *really* just start out a product demo video with "EXTREME!"?!

What the fuck?

We covered this vehicle in Tank layout thread. Wasn't this design program canceled?

"Cancelled" is a relative term for a big company like GDLS.

GDLS has enormous political pull, and aside from BAE Systems they're just about the only players in the heavyweight AFV game in the US.  And BAE isn't even entirely USian.

Sure, Textron has a division that makes M1117s and stuff, but a bunch of welded aluminum or steel plate on a wheeled chassis is a far cry from an MBT or IFV.

So, basically, GDLS can sit and wait and pull strings, and maybe their stupid MausAPC gets uncanceled at some point in the future.