Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Here is my review of the Russell Military Museum.  This took a lot longer to write than you would think.  Lots of pictures.  I am in love with this place.  Next summer they are planning to crush a car with a Sherman tank, I will be making the four hour drive to go see this.  I might even try to bribe them to give me a ride on their Sherman.  

Review: Russell Military Museum

Going through the pictures I took, I realized that not only do they have a bunch of M113 APCs, they have what is either a T113 or T117 (its really hard to tell them apart), the prototype vehicles that preceded the M113.  How the fudge does this guy get his hands on this stuff?

20160710_125624.jpg?w=1400&h=&crop=1

Also, who wouldn't want to own one of these for Sunday drives around the neighborhood?

20160710_132458.jpg?w=1400&h=&crop=1

I know.  Those War is boring pieces didn't seem egregiously bad so I included them.  Anyhow, those news-roundup style posts are not supposed to be endorsements, they are just a list of articles online on the topic that are getting traffic (although I do draw the line at popular mechanics.)