Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Call to Arms: or, Men of War AS2: Now with more Jihad and Technicals.

Khand-e

Yeah, basically all of the models were originally built on the AS2 model for the King Tiger after it was imported from the game, even the speed and armor values are the same, but because the engine is slightly updated they...kind of fuck up if you try to use them with mods.

One thing about ERA is I imagine it would be a bitch to accurately model.

I don't think ERA would be too hard to model. Just have a separate armor value for not yet hit and after being hit in that region with a sufficiently powerful weapon. When it hits, make it explode and give it some splash.

Modelling it efficiently is a different question though.

I'm just curious about how they will do ATGMs with the engagement ranges we have.

I don't think ERA would be too hard to model. Just have a separate armor value for not yet hit and after being hit in that region with a sufficiently powerful weapon. When it hits, make it explode and give it some splash.

Modelling it efficiently is a different question though.

I'm just curious about how they will do ATGMs with the engagement ranges we have.

The ERA in red rising ate M1a2 Sabot rounds from 10 meters

just like real life)))))

This game also could use a number of crazy field modifications of different vehicles like Ural with part of BMP-2 on it, Hilux with 2 23mm autocannons and Strela-10 with rocket pods for Su-25 instead of AA missiles. In this seting those vehicles would have made some sense, both gameplay and atmosphere.

• 4 weeks later...

http://steamcommunity.com/games/302670/announcements/detail/145594019973680451

So, kind of a cool thing but, a community vote to see which armored vehicles get added to the game next. (It's still not on release build so, still early access.)

A. Stryker MGS and BMP-3 vs B. M2 Bradley vs BMP-2

......Vote A you fucks.