Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

More than 100 civilians were killed in series of explosions in Lattakia province (including in city of Tartus), total number of explosions - 7. 3 of those explosions were done by suicide bombers. Out of those 7, 4 happened in Jableh, one of which was suicide bomber, that managed to get into hospital. Car bomb exploded in Tartus new transport terminal.

Akhrar Ash-Sham took responsibility for this terrorist attack.

I want to remind that Akhrar Ash-Sham are the same organisation, which Russia asked to include in UN list of terrorists organisations, but was blocked by several countries, like US.  :angry:

(this report claims that it was ISIS, information is wrong).

More than 100 civilians were killed in series of explosions in Lattakia province (including in city of Tartus), total number of explosions - 7. 3 of those explosions were done by suicide bombers. Out of those 7, 4 happened in Jableh, one of which was suicide bomber, that managed to get into hospital. Car bomb exploded in Tartus new transport terminal.

Akhrar Ash-Sham took responsibility for this terrorist attack.

I want to remind that Akhrar Ash-Sham are the same organisation, which Russia asked to include in UN list of terrorists organisations, but was blocked by several countries, like US.  :angry:

(this report claims that it was ISIS, information is wrong).

However, there is also this: https://twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/734674654573539328

AFAIK ISIS never managed to get to direct LOS to Tias base, and before recent (early May) push by ISIS, Tias was relatively safe airport. Thats why it was picked by VKS for helicopters wings as a base of operation in Homs province. If satellite images are true, i have a question - how the hell ISIS suddenly have such good artillery? I doubt that it was VBIED/suicide infiltrators attack.

Russian Defense Ministry postpones strikes on the positions of militants in Syria before the end of the disengagement of a number of armed groups with the group "Dzhebhat en-Nusra", he told the official representative of the military department Igor Konashenkov.

Wow, such a great way to answer to terrorist attack on Tartus and Jableh.  <_<