Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Not much today, will update thread tomorrow (at least i will try).

Today i heard from news (on the radio) that SAA took AA military base in Southern Aleppo, which was a bit of surprise for me. So i went to the Internet and found MilitaryMediaSy video of assault, and guess who is back into active fight:

At least 5 Al-Mukowama members in the video, others are NDF unit members. In the second half of this footage you can see pretty close combat.

Also, the same "SAA" repelled counter attack by militants, they lost 1 BMP from "SAA" ATGM.

Evgeniy Poddubniy report (23/10) with SAA, NDF and Hezbollah/Al-Mukowama in South-Western part of Aleppo and Aleppo cs (in Air Defence base).

I hate those editors who add those "epic" soundtracks that make it hard to understand what reporter is saying...  :angry:

According to interviews, they plan to hit militants in 1070 from south by taking 2 additional hills. Video also shows footage of islamists reinforcements.

US-backed "Syrian Activists" with Al-Qaeda & ISIS banners. Poster carried by child "We want to wipe out Alawites and Shia" #Expose

CvdNWkkWcAE8TcP.jpg

UN has cancelled its #Aleppo evacuation plan due to rebel shelling. A few thousand jihadists have turned 200,000 people into a human shield.

200k? Yeah, sure.

Hama #Source

SAA Tiger Forces advancing West Maan Town  North of Souran , and capture 2 points .

syrian army falls leaflets via helicopters over the eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo

the last chance for militants to exit via crossing

Cvh3oNKWAAAYLTQ.jpg

Cvh3oMyXgAAW7jN.jpg

Sham Front spokesperson "Abo Firas" says the group has stopped Tell Rifaat operation & will turn attention to al-Bab

Tell Rifaat operation against SDF was stopped due to "international reasons"

MilitaryMediaSy map of SW Aleppo CS

Syrian Army & Hezbollah capture al-Bazo hill after capturing the anti-air base yesterday, south-west Aleppo

CvhRx0iVYAADgEy.jpg

Head of FSA Liwa al-Mu'tasem's political office "Mustafa Seyjari" survived an assassination attempt by an IED in Antakya, Liwa Iskenderun

CvesEhyUMAAc5nT.jpg

Syrian Army capture 4 hills in outskirts of al-Mahr field after clashes with IS in east Homs countryside