Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

DotA 2, a game where everyone is perfectly caring, and clearly not eternally salty balls of pure fucking hatred and rage: Russian/Ukrainian edition. (I'll do US and China later which are also known to be corrosive as fucking shit.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EnQ9Wl9T1s

(The guy raging over the mic isn't Russian, He's Ukrainian but raging at Blue in chat for being Russian.)

A little something different. Even people I know who despise gaming videos for whatever reason love Research Indicates' LP of Jurassic Park: Trespasser. I remember one of the guys from Two Best Friends Play saying it was the only good Let's Play he'd seen (including his own videos). Link to the whole series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6A3SaRr26M&list=PL0058A651EB882B48

It has so much of what many LPs don't. He sounds like an adult, he shows of interesting (good and bad) parts, and he tends not to waste your time. It has a nice blend of entertaining and pseudo-educational. And this was in 2008, when every single other LP was full of stuttering weirdos pointing their webcams upside down at their screens while retrying the same Kaizo level for the fortieth time.

A little something different. Even people I know who despise gaming videos for whatever reason love Research Indicates' LP of Jurassic Park: Trespasser. I remember one of the guys from Two Best Friends Play saying it was the only good Let's Play he'd seen (including his own videos). Link to the whole series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6A3SaRr26M&list=PL0058A651EB882B48

It has so much of what many LPs don't. He sounds like an adult, he shows of interesting (good and bad) parts, and he tends not to waste your time. It has a nice blend of entertaining and pseudo-educational. And this was in 2008, when every single other LP was full of stuttering weirdos pointing their webcams upside down at their screens while retrying the same Kaizo level for the fortieth time.

Speaking about Let's plays, here is one of very rare Letsplayers that i enjoyed to watch. He disappeared for 3 years, and came back about a week ago.

Here is 1st and only (sadly) part of his Let's play series, that i wanted to be continued...

So Total Warhammer came out and you nerds didn't mention it.

The Waagh mechanic fucking sucks (fiddly bullshit that penalizes attacking should not ever be associated with an orc thing, let alone a Waaagh).

Other than that the game works and is good if incomplete. It even runs well. I don't even know what to say.

Random lootboxes are pretty bullshit.  Just give me the ability to pay for the fucking appearance I want, or pay to shortcut level/time requirements.

I miss OP7 for that.

You can pay for them with in-game currency. I've bought almost all of the crap in Overwatch that I want by this point.