Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

My suspicions were finally confirmed that this footage is months old, dating back to the preview build.  A lot of stuff has been nerfed by the devs specifically because of Beagle's play style.  These include some of the grenadier perks, as well as the ability to launch overwatch traps and "Kill Zone" from concealment.

I think in earlier videos (XCom Long war) he basically said that he record a lot of footage in short amount of time and then post it over bit time periouds, like months.

When stupid people play battlefield.  Nazis were just some "bad people"...

November 29, 2016 1:13PM edited 1:21PM

wrote: 
I use the wolfangle , it is a rune that was used by some bad people , but the important thing to note is that the rune does belong or was invented by these bad people , it was ADOPTED by them. You have to think about the context before you go on a reporting spree . I have friends that live in Hamburg , I know about the laws about these bad people , but I live in the USA so those laws don't pertain to me , it was a rune that was supposed to ward off wolves , just because some panzer division used it , doesn't negate it's true meaning in Nordic lore.

MEMBER BF3BF1

The Wolfsangle (wolf hook) is not part of the Norse runic tradition. It was neither part of the elder nor younger futhark. It has no meaning in Nordic lore. It is not a rune, it is a design to represent a wolf trap and wasn't much of anything before it was used as a peasant uprising symbol in the 15th century, again as heraldic charges, and once more in early 20th century German fiction. THAT is what the NS used.