Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing says WW2 as good as British soldiers with Katanas, steampunk artificial arms, soldiers with faces painted in blue, wooden club looking like animea swords, 360 no scopes, killing 3 enemies with LMG while sliding, V-1 used as tactial missiles. This trailer is constant explosions, loud and stupid. Some people were angry that there is no Soviet part of singleplayer, but if singleplayer is like this trailer, than it is good that we are not included into this circus. 

Also, trailer have 175k likes and 145k dislikes.

I prefer this modern-shooter-with-WW2-skin approach to trying (and failing) at ULTRA REALISTIC GRITTY BF1.

31 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

wooden club looking like animea swords

It's a cricket bat, because battlefield wants to copy overwatch characters

Reading the YouTube comments on BF5 Official reveal reaction videos would likely cause the heads of several members of this site to explode.

Like the guy who identified the US GI star sporting and OD green kettenkrad as a Churchill class universal carrier...

I get that the wolverine claw prosthetic traumatized some people, but damn!

Also what was up with that LMG? 

It looked kinda like an mg45 with ppsh-43 brake and a pistol grip from a STEN mk ii as a foregrip.

I liked it personally, but it sure was strange.

11 hours ago, roguetechie said:

Reading the YouTube comments on BF5 Official reveal reaction videos would likely cause the heads of several members of this site to explode.

Like the guy who identified the US GI star sporting and OD green kettenkrad as a Churchill class universal carrier...

I get that the wolverine claw prosthetic traumatized some people, but damn!

Also what was up with that LMG? 

It looked kinda like an mg45 with ppsh-43 brake and a pistol grip from a STEN mk ii as a foregrip.

I liked it personally, but it sure was strange.

They said that in multiplayer you'll be able to customize a bunch of parts of your gun, so that's probably exactly what it is.