Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Saudi Arabia is a Backwards, Laughable Shithole Thread

Collimatrix

1 hour ago, Collimatrix said:

Exciting happenings in Saudi Arabia.

Not that I am against this, mind.  But WTF is going on?

The Daily Heil is not the most reliable of sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5119187/Dozens-killed-quakes-North-Korean-nuclear-test.html

Troops getting radiation sickness despite no significant radionuclide emissions detected?

• 3 weeks later...

The missiles of the US Patriot missile system, which are in service with Saudi Arabia, failed to hit the Husit ballistic missile launched on Tuesday from Yemen, military journalist Babak Tahwai said.
   According to him, all the Saudi air defense forces fired five MIM-104C missiles from the Patriot PAC-2 missile defense system on the Burkan 2-H ballistic missile. None of the interceptors could intercept the Husit warhead, but the ballistic missile did not reach its goal, because it missed. The journalist said this on his Twitter.
   Tahwai also published a video of the launch of missiles.
   Previously, Saudi media reported that Saudi Arabia was able to repulse a missile attack of husits in Riyadh. The journalist, by the way, is competent and has never been a fan of Hothis or Iran, on the contrary, even.

Unrelated video, March of 2017

• 3 weeks later...

MOSCOW, Jan. 16 - RIA Novosti. The first screened film in Saudi Arabia after 35 years of banning cinemas was the American "Emoji film", reports Newsweek magazine.

I see, their plan is to show shit movies so no Saudi will watch them again!

• 1 month later...

I think Saudi building (or buying) nukes in response to Iran has been discussed here before;

https://news.google.com/news/video/CujfC5ixGKQ/dPVNBz5utGTz-DMzy0iBtGW7-HTXM?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us

Rumors I've heard elsewhere is that the Saudis put a significant amount of money into Pakistan's nuclear program in exchange for the right to buy a few if they ever wanted. Though, I think even the Saudis could build some shitty fission bombs if they wanted to. North Korea did it with much less resources (though their scientists/engineers are probably more competent than the Saudis).

9 hours ago, LostCosmonaut said:

I think Saudi building (or buying) nukes in response to Iran has been discussed here before;

https://news.google.com/news/video/CujfC5ixGKQ/dPVNBz5utGTz-DMzy0iBtGW7-HTXM?hl=en&gl=US&ned=us

Rumors I've heard elsewhere is that the Saudis put a significant amount of money into Pakistan's nuclear program in exchange for the right to buy a few if they ever wanted. Though, I think even the Saudis could build some shitty fission bombs if they wanted to. North Korea did it with much less resources (though their scientists/engineers are probably more competent than the Saudis).

I think Saudis can't build shit (thats why they always are buying anything more sophisticated that a rifle or hire engineers from other countries) and, unlike Best Korea, they are not limited by UN sanctions, they can get their hands on anything they want (from French and UK politicians to almost any weapon system). It is easier for them to buy stuff instead of making their own.   

And prince sounds like an idiot in that interview, Houthis still putting serious fight against Saudis and their mercenaries, even without having shoes.

DX8QwugWsAAmoN3.jpg

DX8QwueXkAEzPnd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-apos-leader-worse-hitler-100717396.html

Yeah, some guy wearing a tablecloth on his head says Iran is worse than Hitler.  Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Which is funny to hear from a guy, whos country currently sending one of poorest nations of ME into stone age for several years and piss on it with cholera.

5 hours ago, Xlucine said:

That's a lot of gunfire for one drone. Wouldn't the saudis have bought drone jammers already anyway?

That would involve the Saudis knowing how to fucking use the expensive equipment they've bought. Saudi Arabia is a backwards LAUGHABLE shithole. They can't figure out how to kill the Houthis with billions of dollars of the best western military equipement that money can buy.