Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Japan Pays Korea Reparations For "Comfort Women"

Sturgeon

Hmm, the T110 thread (who have people reading this probably, great detective work and all) claims we just instantly ban anyone who disrupts our circlejerk (despite being a bigger circlejerk then reddit) and yet you're still here.

Unusual.

Well apparently theyre wrong. Because I feel welcomed here!

Hmm, the T110 thread (who have people reading this probably, great detective work and all) claims we just instantly ban anyone who disrupts our circlejerk (despite being a bigger circlejerk then reddit) and yet you're still here.

Unusual.

Dude, i would ban Steven Zagola himself if he came here promoting the Islamic State and the return to the caliphate 

See, here's the thing, I could've gotten the T110 thread locked 5 times by now, you're trying your best impersonation of someone who learned how to troll from reddit and yet no one is crying about locking the thread or saying they're leaving until tomorrow because someone disrupted the echo chamber, most of us are actually laughing at how bad you're trying only to fuck even this up.

So, I guess we may aswell get some fun out of you, since you're no doubt talking to him right now, question 1. What's stronger tasting, your own rectum or his natural saltiness after tasting Daigensui's dick?

See, here's the thing, I could've gotten the T110 thread locked 5 times by now, you're trying your best impersonation of someone who learned how to troll from reddit and yet no one is crying about locking the thread or saying they're leaving until tomorrow because someone disrupted the echo chamber, most of us are actually laughing at how bad you're trying only to fuck even this up.

So, I guess we may aswell get some fun out of you, since you're no doubt talking to him right now, question 1. What's stronger tasting, your own rectum or his natural saltiness after tasting Daigensui's dick?

well thats one way to one up my request for titty pictures 

Yeah, OK, so it doesn't look like she's Dai. Mystery solved there, I guess.

Mai, Chi, ...Waff? Whatever you want to be called, I've got a couple recommendations for you. It seems like you're hear with honest intent, but I think a lot of people here feel pretty lukewarm towards you because you've associated with Dai and - it's no secret - we hate her guts.

So first off, I think I'd avoid getting into little arguments, and especially posting memes and things like that. In other words, I'd fastidiously avoid doing what you've done for the past fifteen or so posts. We do have an anime thread, and any sort of discussion of anime needs to stay there, for the record. Second, if you have any absolutely publicly reprehensible views on things (Japan did nothing wrong, slavery wasn't so bad, Hitler was a moderate, dumb shit like that), try to keep them to yourself. There are other people on this forum with racy opinions, but for the most part they don't talk about them.

I realize it may feel like you're walking on eggshells here at first, and you are, but I'm hoping we can get along and stuff.

Yeah, alright, harr harr, we're playing nice for now.

goddmait Strugeon

we dont nogiatite with terrorists

we cut their brother's nuts off and mail em to them, that'll stop them from keeping your threads held hostage 

Mai, Chi, ...Waff? Whatever you want to be called

Doesnt matter. Mai is used most I guess.

It seems like you're hear with honest intent, but I think a lot of people here feel pretty lukewarm towards you because you've associated with Dai and - it's no secret - we hate her guts.

Understandable. I wasn't exactly acting right initially either (Being there only because of her initially).

So first off, I think I'd avoid getting into little arguments, and especially posting memes and things like that. In other words, I'd fastidiously avoid doing what you've done for the past fifteen or so posts. We do have an anime thread, and any sort of discussion of anime needs to stay there, for the record. 

I apologize for that. I'm not a big anime person either and wouldnt think of using it here seriously. Weebs are one of the larger annoyances..

Second, if you have any absolutely publicly reprehensible views on things (Japan did nothing wrong, slavery wasn't so bad, Hitler was a moderate, dumb shit like that), try to keep them to yourself. There are other people on this forum with racy opinions, but for the most part they don't talk about them.

I realize it may feel like you're walking on eggshells here at first, and you are, but I'm hoping we can get along and stuff.

I dont think I do at all. As a Korean myself I'm not blind by Japan's cruelty to their vassals and captured. Its despicable what occurred during the war and even prior to. 

I hope we can do that as well. I honestly have no ill intentions besides just seeing for myself peoples honest views. What happens in the wot community has no interest to me personally.