Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Japan Claims No "Forceful Coercion" of Comfort Women

LostCosmonaut

Another denial of warcrimes that will go unnoticed by the western media, will lead to future tensions with China, which the PRC will be blaimed for, and people call me crazy when i say nuclear war is likely in their lifetimes

Another denial of warcrimes that will go unnoticed by the western media, will lead to future tensions with China, which the PRC will be blaimed for, and people call me crazy when i say nuclear war is likely in their lifetimes

Funny how that works out, isn't it?

But of course, even if it doesn't, Japan can always just pull out the tried and true "but, but, THE A-BOMB!" victim card to win retards back to their favor so they never have to answer for anything they did, are doing now or will do in the future ever.

Nope. If you're dropping bombs, it needs to be from an aircraft called "The Gap Band".

Although there are a disconcerting number of Ju 87 Stuka bombers in this video. The Gap Band. Confirmed as first black Wehraboos?

Given the nature of this thread, maybe the appropriate Gap Band song is Humpin?

What? 

Too soon?

"We're sorry that your womenfolk totally volunteered to prostitute themselves for our brave lads"

"We're sorry your cities populations all happily signed up to let us test the effects of high doses of radiation and their correlation to cancer and other diseases on humans, but we can agree that what was learned benefited society as a whole right? It's too bad so many valued test subjects were incinerated before anything could be learned however." Should just be the default response to anyone who denies the crimes of the EoJ at this point.

"We're sorry your cities populations all happily signed up to let us test the effects of high doses of radiation and their correlation to cancer and other diseases on humans, but we can agree that what was learned benefited society as a whole right? It's too bad so many valued test subjects were incinerated before anything could be learned however." Should just be the default response to anyone who denies the crimes of the EoJ at this point.

In a related news item, the ghost of Curtis LeMay stated that there was no coercion by the USAAC of Japanese civilians when they tragically happened to be standing underneath B-29s on routine urban renewal operations over Tokyo.

I thought the Japanese government recently acknowledged Imperial Japan's warcrimes with regards to human dignity? Did they pancake their position?

There was a stipulation that Korea can't bring up comfort women in any sort of international dialogue in there, and I'm guessing they found loopholes in the wording like everyone said they would at the time.