Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General news thread

Bronezhilet

In other news, high levels of sperm-damaging lead found in Alex Jones Infowars dietary supplements.

http://www.ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/

Tests found that two supplements sold on Alex Jones’ Infowars store contained significant levels of lead well in excess of California Proposition 65 limits.

The chemical was found in the Infowars Caveman Paleo Formula and the Info Wars Myco-ZX supplements. People who take the daily recommended dose of the Formula product would ingest more than twice the daily limit for lead under California law.

According to  U.S. EPA, lead exposure causes sperm damage and reduced sperm production in men as well as high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, and delayed puberty in both men and women.

:realization:

Dubya's on a roll:

We are gathered in the cause of liberty. This is a unique moment. The great democracies face new and serious threats — yet seem to be losing confidence in their own calling and competence. Economic, political and national security challenges proliferate, and they are made worse by the tendency to turn inward. The health of the democratic spirit itself is at issue. And the renewal of that spirit is the urgent task at hand.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pol-george-bush-trumpism-20171019-story.html

And the renewal of that spirit is the urgent task at hand.

Why do I find myself mentally inserting the words "with the blood of patriots" into that sentence?

21 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Dubya's on a roll:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pol-george-bush-trumpism-20171019-story.html

Why do I find myself mentally inserting the words "with the blood of patriots" into that sentence?

Well Dubya definitely knows a thing or two about watering stuff with people's blood.

23 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Dubya's on a roll:

I guess Dubya thinks flipping the bird to the people who supported him for 8 years, who fought in his wars, and who stuck with him through thick and thin is good for his legacy.

I don't know, maybe if Dubya felt that way about Trump's policies, then he should have rejected the GOP platforms of 2000 and 2004 which basically has been Trump's strategy including protecting the border and calls for making English the official language of the US.

"Another sign of our unity is the role of English as our common language. It has enabled people from every corner of the world to come together to build this nation. "

"The administration's lax enforcement of our borders has led to tragic exploitation of smuggled immigrants, and untold suffering, at the hands of law-breakers. We call for harsh penalties against smugglers and those who provide fake documents."

"

• Restore credibility to enforcement by devoting more resources both to border control and to internal operations.
  • Reorganize family unification preferences to give priority to spouses and children, rather than extended family members.
  • Emphasize needed skills in determining eligibility for admission.
  • Overhaul the failed Labor Certification Program to end the huge delays in matching qualified workers with urgent work.
  • Reform the Immigration and Naturalization Service by splitting its functions into two agencies, one focusing on enforcement and one exclusively devoted to service.

11 minutes ago, Donward said:

I don't know, maybe if Dubya felt that way about Trump's policies, then he should have rejected the GOP platforms of 2000 and 2004 which basically has been Trump's strategy including protecting the border and calls for making English the official language of the US.

"Another sign of our unity is the role of English as our common language. It has enabled people from every corner of the world to come together to build this nation. "

"The administration's lax enforcement of our borders has led to tragic exploitation of smuggled immigrants, and untold suffering, at the hands of law-breakers. We call for harsh penalties against smugglers and those who provide fake documents."

"

• Restore credibility to enforcement by devoting more resources both to border control and to internal operations.
  • Reorganize family unification preferences to give priority to spouses and children, rather than extended family members.
  • Emphasize needed skills in determining eligibility for admission.
  • Overhaul the failed Labor Certification Program to end the huge delays in matching qualified workers with urgent work.
  • Reform the Immigration and Naturalization Service by splitting its functions into two agencies, one focusing on enforcement and one exclusively devoted to service.

YES THANK YOU

9 minutes ago, Scolopax said:

Trump keeps showing that he has an uncanny instinct to do what the average man wants. There is absolutely zero reason that these documents need to be kept on wraps and they should definitively prove what I believe, and what is becoming the consensus, that Lee Harvey Oswald acted with Ted Cruz's father who was the second shooter on the Grassy Knoll alone.