Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Annoying Voiceover Wonders "Why Do Boobies?"

Liking boobs is fine by most feminists except the most radical, and I've met a few who didn't exactly mind showing them off. It's flaunting it, bringing it into everyday interactions and trying to take control of their sexuality they tend to frown on. I generally tend to go by the rule of thumb of asking whether similar beefcake, ogling or whatever would make me uncomfortable.

"Most". Not sure what to do with that. I guess I'll just say that the face of feminism right now the whiny tumblr whale.

I mean, for those who are reasonable feminists, I am not exactly your ally, but you gotta start doing something about tumblr.

I'd contend that the same goes for men's interests and such charming sorts as the red pill community and men going their own way (straight to an internet forum to whinge about those horrid women).

If you spend most of your time outside a group's rough region, most of the time what you're getting is the stuff that made someone really mad that they absolutely had to comment about. So you get the extremists shouting past each other while the moderates from the opposing groups think that the other side is just the extremists because they don't see the other side's moderate thought. This goes triple in the age of the click bait sound byte stripped of context.

The red pill community (if by that you mean RoK, which is basically bros with added pretension) can go fuck itself. As a member of the original red pill community, which they sacked and from which they stole their name, Fuck Those Guys. They ain't shit, anyway.

Having said that, the lefties (uh, which is probably everyone here) should know I'm not - dogmatically-speaking - an ally, so even "moderate" feminists aren't really that appealing to me. I haven't spent most of my time outside feminism; I've actually spent most of my time in it, and while I have much nicer things to say about it than radical feminism - like "they don't literally want to kill all men" and "they don't disown me when I disagree with them" - that doesn't mean I'm on their side.

The red pill community (if by that you mean RoK, which is basically bros with added pretension) can go fuck itself. As a member of the original red pill community, which they sacked and from which they stole their name, Fuck Those Guys. They ain't shit, anyway.

Having said that, the lefties (uh, which is probably everyone here) should know I'm not - dogmatically-speaking - an ally, so even "moderate" feminists aren't really that appealing to me. I haven't spent most of my time outside feminism; I've actually spent most of my time in it, and while I have much nicer things to say about it than radical feminism - like "they don't literally want to kill all men" and "they don't disown me when I disagree with them" - that doesn't mean I'm on their side.

This makes me wonder about how many women actually go out and kill men for being male. Are we talking full-on gendercide here or... no, pretty much nobody.

Dude, it is hilarious when you get worked up over things like this. I'm sort of tempted to prod you over it a bit.

This makes me wonder about how many women actually go out and kill men for being male. Are we talking full-on gendercide here or... no, pretty much nobody.

Dude, it is hilarious when you get worked up over things like this. I'm sort of tempted to prod you over it a bit.

It's just a part of my history or whatever. Also fuck feminists.

I am only human!

Back in college I attended a Women's History class at the U-Dub during the summer quarter in order to get an easy history credit. Plus I'm kind of adventurous like that and have always opted for the "Hey, that sounds crazy, let's do it!" approach to life. The fact that I was rather openly conservative but in my normal polite and handsome fashion aroused (I'd say aroused) a lot of attention amongst the women there. In short, I was the only straight man in the class and I wasn't a douche-bag. Even though they were rabid feminists, at a genetic level they were still women.

Had I been a different type of person with different morals, the "Fuck feminists" phrase would have taken on a different meaning. I sometimes wonder where Alternate Universe Donward-who-opted-for-the-lesbian-bi-sexual-feminist-summer-orgy is right now?

Seriously, the last time I felt like a piece of red meat was when I was hit on by a gay newspaper columnist at a Christmas party when I was crossing the picket lines during a newspaper strike. But that is another story.

I find getting hit on by gays relatively soothing. It might be an innate insecurity of mine, but I figure if I can attract the attention of a guy - the sex with the indisputably higher set of standards - then surely I am a good candidate for some bedroom time with the other sex.

may have had too many formative years too close to the theater, come to think of it...

People very rarely go out and shoot people just for being the other gender, hell even Elliot Rodger wanted to kill men too because his poor little feelings couldn't handle the thought that nobody wanted him but instead wanted actually socialized humans, and he was mad at them too. The only one I can really think of who did something straight up like that is Marc Lepine.

Incidentally: the worst of tumblr: really not a huge deal. If they want to have their own weird angrily touchy-feely circlejerk, they don't usually delve into straight up agitprop against men like, say, mgtows do.

I find getting hit on by gays relatively soothing. It might be an innate insecurity of mine, but I figure if I can attract the attention of a guy - the sex with the indisputably higher set of standards - then surely I am a good candidate for some bedroom time with the other sex.

may have had too many formative years too close to the theater, come to think of it...

I have met far too many people who have let their blood flow out of their brain when the subject comes up so to speak to truly believe either gender is significantly picky. Too many guys in bars whose standards sound like a NASA countdown.

Weirdly I can't think of any time I've gotten hit on by a dude. Then again unlike some people here despite growing up in an incredibly gay neighborhood I don't go to gay hangouts.

It's just a part of my history or whatever. Also fuck feminists.

Literally and cheerfully, given the opportunity.

Haven't yet seen them actively clamoring for murder or talking gleefully about the prospect and so on, and I figure with being on sites that put great effort into finding bad things they say to get horrified about, if there was much of that I'd know.

And no, I'm tired as hell, so I'm occasionally mixing up words.

Haven't yet seen them actively clamoring for murder or talking gleefully about the prospect and so on, and I figure with being on sites that put great effort into finding bad things they say to get horrified about, if there was much of that I'd know.

And no, I'm tired as hell, so I'm occasionally mixing up words.

Then you simply are not paying attention.

{whips out harmonica}

Oh,

Tumbler is full of shit lords,

and reddit is the same!

All known game forums,

are full of people lacking brains!

The whole of the internet,

is an asylum for the insane!

Because people fucking suck,

and thinking is a pain!