Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Improvised Weapons Thread

Sturgeon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got some material you guys might be interested in from a guy called Jeff.

Partially 3d printed revolving pump action shotgun he's done some work on. While it looks good here it still needs a bit more work from him.

He's also done some really interesting work with home ECM drilling. I've got a link to an album of his short videos and pictures of his progress.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPL_BjMquujSsvZ7GI4agkzNRans8eWeSYShzKFX5LzEi_dAU1oZk__nX-mUifCOA?key=ZkFVUWNKYW1XSGRMT2doMGdhYWRlXzVIQWM2Ty1n

This doesn't include the hobbyist work he's done on DIY nichrome electric primers or the ECM rifling he's successfully been able to do, if you guys are interested I'd be happy to try and post up that material for you, along with any other 3d printed gun tidbits that are relevant.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:48 PM, Roths said:

I've got some material you guys might be interested in from a guy called Jeff.

Partially 3d printed revolving pump action shotgun he's done some work on. While it looks good here it still needs a bit more work from him.

He's also done some really interesting work with home ECM drilling. I've got a link to an album of his short videos and pictures of his progress.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPL_BjMquujSsvZ7GI4agkzNRans8eWeSYShzKFX5LzEi_dAU1oZk__nX-mUifCOA?key=ZkFVUWNKYW1XSGRMT2doMGdhYWRlXzVIQWM2Ty1n

This doesn't include the hobbyist work he's done on DIY nichrome electric primers or the ECM rifling he's successfully been able to do, if you guys are interested I'd be happy to try and post up that material for you, along with any other 3d printed gun tidbits that are relevant.

Oh, a manually actuated Fosbery action, firing 12 gauge.  Kind of neat, in a way.

Personally I'm still looking for  a Remington 31, that I could stuff a mag extension on, and thus commit the trifecta of heresies.

• 9 months later...