Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Annoying Voiceover Wonders "Why Do Boobies?"

Pronounced breasts for reasons other than lactation are a very very weird thing.

That's not me. Strangely enough I am keenly aware of the glories of female anatomy, and my monkey brain loves to remind me of this. I'm just not over-fond of the damned thing on general principles.

Then you are obviously not SI's target audience.

It wouldn't prove it, but it would suggest it. I dunno. But hey I'm haven't even been to college yet so I don't really expect myself to come up with a foolproof experiment on evolutionary psychology. 

You don't need a degree to do science. Hell, you don't even need to be particularly smart. All you need to do is come up with a testable, falsifiable hypothesis able to make predictions and then test it against your null hypothesis. At at least p = 0.05, if stats are involved*.

* Note that 95% confidence is entirely arbitrary but widely accepted anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

So, is it good or bad to like boobs, cause I like boobs, and I feel like a boob for not knowing what to think!

Damnit! :angry:  

Boobs are awesome.  No need to feel bad about liking boobs.  Unless you are a feminist SJW-type.

Then anyone who likes boobs is a oppressive member of the patriarchy trying to oppress them by admiring their boobies.

So, is it good or bad to like boobs, cause I like boobs, and I feel like a boob for not knowing what to think!

Boobs are awesome.  No need to feel bad about liking boobs.  Unless you are a feminist SJW-type.

Then anyone who likes boobs is a oppressive member of the patriarchy trying to oppress them by admiring their boobies.

Liking boobs is fine by most feminists except the most radical, and I've met a few who didn't exactly mind showing them off. It's flaunting it, bringing it into everyday interactions and trying to take control of their sexuality they tend to frown on. I generally tend to go by the rule of thumb of asking whether similar beefcake, ogling or whatever would make me uncomfortable.