Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

HUdvksxh.jpg

Ahh, that's one of those Chinese "Arsenal refurb" guns, with the painted stock.

Most of the ones I've seen were chock full of force matched parts and were hellish to deal with..  That ACOG likely cost more than what four or five of those Type 56's used to sell for.  And then the doof goobers it on with what looks like JB Quick putty or SIlastic, completing the whole mess.

Interesting new pistol from the Czech Republic:

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/specials/trade-shows-2015/IWA-2015/pistols/FK-Brno-7-5-FK-semi-automatic-pistol/

It looks like it's based on a CZ-75, but it adds an AEK-style countermass system and a new high-velocity 7.5mm cartridge!

This has now entered the list of "likely pricey pistol I will get next" alongside the Coonan, a Chicom 7.62x25mm 1911A1 and a Chicom 7.62x25mm Hi Power.

.....Assuming it doesn't get import blocked, I can see it getting the same kind of flak the FiveSeven gets as an "AY PEE COP KILLA PISTOL!" and possibly import blocked.

This has now entered the list of "likely pricey pistol I will get next" alongside the Coonan, a Chicom 7.62x25mm 1911A1 and a Chicom 7.62x25mm Hi Power.

.....Assuming it doesn't get import blocked, I can see it getting the same kind of flak the FiveSeven gets as an "AY PEE COP KILLA PISTOL!" and possibly import blocked.

A Coonan .357?

Crom!

1076-2.jpg

It's good to see that, once again, in a thread showing just how shitty H&K is of a brand, mainly in more recent years, dipshit German fanboys will still rush to defend thine German honor when someone dares sleight their guns!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/11/07/hk-mg5-accuracy-reqt-doubled-to-allow-guns-acceptance-says-parliament-doc/#comment-2348103861

I'm not even going to serious post with this dumbass this time, I just want to piss him off and make him look even more retarded.

Fun Small Arms Fact Of The Day (That Will Make Wehraboos Cry):

An M1 en-bloc clip weighs 25 grams. A round of (brass cased) .30 M2 AP weighs 27.10 grams according to my figures. A loaded en-bloc clip of M2 AP weighs 241.8 grams.

An MP-44 magazine weighs 398 grams. A round of (steel cased) Kz.Ptr.43 weighs 17.05 grams according to a Polte drawing. A loaded MP-44 magazine of Kz.Ptr.43 weighs 909.5 grams.

30 8-round en-bloc clips of .30 M2 AP weigh 7.254 kg. 8 30-round magazines of Kz.Ptr.43 weigh 7.276 kg.

So much for the MP-44 having lighter ammo!