Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

It doesn't need to be too big if it's intended target is enemy frogmen.

Underwater explosions are incredibly dangerous and the sheer concussive wave can rupture you from the inside all over your body at distances you'd be almost unscathed on land.

It doesn't need to be too big if it's intended target is enemy frogmen.

Underwater explosions are incredibly dangerous and the sheer concussive wave can rupture you from the inside all over your body at distances you'd be almost unscathed on land.

I'm thinking of other, more terrestrial applications, where a nominal 60mm projo diameter would be advantageous.

I'm thinking of other, more terrestrial applications, where a nominal 60mm projo diameter would be advantageous.

44bc0b62beb8e7a0.jpg

?

Well ok, as far as I know it doesn't fire HE and it's for rocket propelled grenades, but you can't have everything Meplat!

44bc0b62beb8e7a0.jpg

?

Well ok, as far as I know it doesn't fire HE and it's for rocket propelled grenades, but you can't have everything Meplat!

I'm not so old that I could not make what I want..

I'm not so old that I could not make what I want..

Well, It's 62mm instead of 60mm, which is slightly bigger, but as we all know, big rock is best rock.

It fires Metallic gel based Incendiary rockets with a relatively small HE charge because it was designed to replace flamethrowers in service in flushing out dug in troops, buildings, and jungle terrain. (also fun times if fired at a munitions stockpile!) but can supposedly also fire HEAT rockets from the Type 62-1, which is very similar to the M72 LAW.

So, there you go, your job is now to take this and make it what you want.

How about the old M202 Flash?

https://youtu.be/mkFU7o3IAaM

Well, It's 62mm instead of 60mm, which is slightly bigger, but as we all know, big rock is best rock.

It fires Metallic gel based Incendiary rockets with a relatively small HE charge because it was designed to replace flamethrowers in service in flushing out dug in troops, buildings, and jungle terrain. (also fun times if fired at a munitions stockpile!) but can supposedly also fire HEAT rockets from the Type 62-1, which is very similar to the M72 LAW.

So, there you go, your job is now to take this and make it what you want.

Interesting mag/ammobox placement for those PKMs.

1fIJvphtQqM.jpg

If that boat had any more machine guns....

....It STILL wouldn't have anywhere close to the impossible to achieve amount of machine guns required to appease me!