Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

1 hour ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

I just want to say that I could not give a single fuck about the fact that the Donald eats his steak well done with Catsup, nor will that fact cost him a single vote with his core constituency.  Out here in the midwest people put that wretched condiment on everything.  Even omelettes.  Gross. 

YEEEEEES! Ketchup or catsup or whatever the hell you call it, is bar none, the worst condiment known to man, and to put it on steak or eggs is truly a crime against mankind.  

Because I'm Canuckistani, rather than A1, I like HP Sauce on steak, or a bit of garlic butter left to melt over the top, and lots of fresh cracked pepper.

Flaked pepper is an abomination from the deepest hells and anyone who uses it should be purged with fire and sword.

Just now, Donward said:

I eat my eggs with ketchup.

And Canadian bacon with pineapple is not a bad pizza topping.

And there is only one correct way to eat grapefruit!

Donward, you are wrong concerning eggs with ketchup but right about pineapple on pizza.  Pineapple and ham on pizza is a legitimate sub-species of the greater pizza family.  

2 minutes ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

Donward, you are wrong concerning eggs with ketchup but right about pineapple on pizza.  Pineapple and ham on pizza is a legitimate sub-species of the greater pizza family.  

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to put pineapple on pizza. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and give you great pizza, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Pizzaronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

30 minutes ago, Walter_Sobchak said:

To be fair, the only eggs I put ketchup on are scrambled. And sometimes omelettes depending upon their quality.

Fried eggs shall be done so the egg is runny and no condiments placed upon. That way buttered toast or English muffins slathered in melted butter can be used to sop up the runny egg yolk.