Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

IS-7 is UP, plz buff

Also I read that now WT is going to let tanks live until all of your crewmen die, meaning that you can get away with having one guy climbing back and forth between the gunner position and the driver position, which takes some time, but you can still play.

That'll make things like the O-I last long in the field, with 11 lives..

MAO SMASH!

This game makes me wish I had replays turned on.  I ran everywhere on the map, destroying anything in my path while the arty shotgunned everything, before falling to the VK 45.02(A).  The game ended with a tense three minute long duel where I spammed gold at the VK until I achieved victory.  I only had HE left in the bins when I finally defeated _Sgt_Odball.

If8EmSb.jpg?1

VUbrbPc.jpg?1

lVaWyCo.jpg?1

I have no idea which minion of Serb at Wargaming licked his rancid nutsack enough to convince him to allow scrubs to drive free Tier 8 Premium Mutz tanks but it is getting a bit aggravating having Tier 8 and 9 matches decided by whose collection of 6 to 8 Mutz drivers fails the hardest.

I mean, yeah, it is nice to have a guaranteed 2,000-3,000 damage harvesting these scrubs every game but it kind of exaggerates the already present problem of too many matches being decided by whose team fails harder.

Its the same for me, I have a 58% win rate in the T-54, and 51% in the T-62A

The problem is, that although they look similar, the T-62A doesn't play like a higher tier T-54. The T-54 you can tank with and get aggressive against same tier and lower vehicles, but the T-62A sacrificed the hull armor that allows you to pull those shenanigans. It is also differently mobile than the T-54. It has a lower specific power and top speed, but half the terrain resistance. Top that off with limited gun depression and low alpha, and it makes for a tricky tank to play for tier X.