Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Well I've been experiencing the JOY of freakin random matches where I've been low tier for about 60 percent of the time. And I just got out of a match on Abbey in my crap Tier 5 Czech tank where we had 3 literal afkers/bots and 3 other players who never moved more than one square from the base.

This was right after a Tier 8 match in my T-44 where almost two-thirds of my team died in under 150 seconds.

And then a few games before that, a platoon of fucktards spent the game pinging the map nonstop, for the entire game as fast as their grubby hands could click to the point where you couldn't even select the player icon to ignore them.

Fucking weekends man.

Well I've been experiencing the JOY of freakin random matches where I've been low tier for about 60 percent of the time. And I just got out of a match on Abbey in my crap Tier 5 Czech tank where we had 3 literal afkers/bots and 3 other players who never moved more than one square from the base.

This was right after a Tier 8 match in my T-44 where almost two-thirds of my team died in under 150 seconds.

You know what would make you feel better Don?

Reading about the technological wonder that was the Sherman tank!

What the heck is this garbage about random jack wads being able to invite you into a platoon in the beginning of a match? No i don't want to buddy up with some random scrub! Worse yet, when you decline the invite, the mewling punk acts like you've killed their Anime wank doll.