Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Those comment threads are the gifts that keep on giving.

I've got no less than two people who insist that I don't understand the content of articles I myself wrote, and they do.

And then there's Wolfgar, who posted an apologist documentary about how Hitler didn't really want World War II, and tried really hard to prevent it...

Just amazing.

I've got no less than two people who insist that I don't understand the content of articles I myself wrote, and they do.

And then there's Wolfgar, who posted an apologist documentary about how Hitler didn't really want World War II, and tried really hard to prevent it...

Just amazing.

Told you Wolfgar was a Neo-Nazi.

Btw did that guy literally posting anti Jewish rants with a Hitler avatar get banned?

Just amazing.

You are just a part of the Russian propaganda machine according to Kalash.  With not even a single article or citation yet.

I've got no less than two people who insist that I don't understand the content of articles I myself wrote, and they do.

Just amazing.

Phil is a shill.

Phil is a shill.

Yeah, I've bitched alot about him in the past, but the fact I got banned over someone attacking me as a communist pinko conspiracy theorist because I dared to say that the Red Army didn't blindly human wave attack in WWII, but someone who literally has the name "Das-Furher-furor" with a Hitler avatar flat out posting neo nazi shit and insisting the Jews started WWII/Holoucaust denial is unbanned is a new fucking low.

I hope you read this Phil, because eat a dick if you do you closet apologist shitstain. Guns not politics my fucking ass.

Ukrainian SF

bBceJ4p.jpg

Having fired the PKM more than a bit, contrivances like what's pictured always amused me.

The odd little can or soft "nutsack" made far more sense to me, as you knew "two of these, means one of these" (the barrel)

And the barrel change in the PKM is absurdly simple and elegant.

I've said it before, the PK/PKM is a real work of art.

Having fired the PKM more than a bit, contrivances like what's pictured always amused me.

The odd little can or soft "nutsack" made far more sense to me, as you knew "two of these, means one of these" (the barrel)

And the barrel change in the PKM is absurdly simple and elegant.

I've said it before, the PK/PKM is a real work of art.

He also got 5000 multiplayer kills with it, you can tell by the paintjob.