Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Terror Attacks and Active Shooter Events Thread

Donward

3 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

I'm short, realllly fucking retarded leftist policies led to rampant criminal activity unchecked due to federal money being fed into the hands of admins and police. This resulted in a sociopath,who would otherwise be rounded up and put away, slipping through the gaping maw in the system and shooting up a school. 

But it is definitely a gun problem.

1 hour ago, Sturgeon said:

I know, if we stop arresting people, then we won't have any more criminals! Why didn't we think of this before!

So, these kids are going to have a serious problem. They grow up without experiencing any consequences for their actions, and this don't learn how to function in society. Then they get to society and learn the hard way that large portions of our culture doesn't tolerate that kind of shit, especially coming from snot-nosed entitled little brats. Sadly, there are people in our society who keep pushing for less and less punishment for criminal behavior. We see the effects of this already, and the worst part is that those people want to protect the criminals at all costs, it works seem. This stems from the thought as multiculturalism; that there is no right or wrong behavior, better or worse behavior, just different, and anyone who judges that is a closed minded racist bigot doo doo head.

1 minute ago, Donward said:

So I give this school story shooting another couple days of life tops now that the incompetence of the Broward County Sheriffs Office, School Board, and various political figures is emerging from the static.

I tend to agree. The narrative this has to fit isn't all that flexible.

38 minutes ago, Donward said:

So I give this school story shooting another couple days of life tops now that the incompetence of the Broward County Sheriffs Office, School Board, and various political figures is emerging from the static.

We've got some media over here that reported that it lasted longer than average.

Which bring the questions, how long does it takes to settle down usually, and if it indeed lasted longer what's different about this time?

Lefty politicians and their appointed sheriff lackeys have been corrupt for decades. They got much bolder under Obama since his justice department was busy doing shit like giving guns to drug kingpins or ignoring corruption in the IRS.

CNN reporting on it is a surprise though lol. (the cowardly sheriffs)

22 hours ago, Alzoc said:

We've got some media over here that reported that it lasted longer than average.

Which bring the questions, how long does it takes to settle down usually, and if it indeed lasted longer what's different about this time?

That's a good question.

I believe that there is good record kept of how long it takes SWAT teams to respond to crisis situations.  I could also buy that there are decent records of how long it takes a SWAT team to bring a situation to a decisive conclusion in most cases.

I don't know what those numbers are, and I suspect that in the case of the most recent Florida shooting it may be a while before good information comes out.  It's looking like a lot of authorities fucked up, and their first instinct when they know they fucked up is to try to hide it.

Broward County Sheriff's Office has been hiding all sorts of shit for a LONG time.   It's just this last event that has caused the stink to draw attention.

I'm sure there will be an investigation (Either internal, or via "Funny Batch of Idiots"), some people will be put on early retirement, and that will be the end of it.

23 hours ago, Legiondude said:

The "first" deputy that we knew about that resigned has lawyered up against his former boss for basically slandering his actions

There's a bunch of CNN tweet videos but near the bottom there's the legalspeak statement by his lawyer outlining his actions and justifications for "not going in"

The plot thickens:

Three other sheriff's deputies in addition to Peterson were sitting in the parking lot when the Coral Springs PD showed up.

The heat against Petersen looks suspiciously like an attempt to sacrifice him to distract from a department that was wholly corrupt and incompetent.

Edit:  Ooops, got LoooSeR'd by @Ramlaen.

This is new though; it looks like the sherriff's office delayed the entry of paramedics.

4 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

The plot thickens:

Three other sheriff's deputies in addition to Peterson were sitting in the parking lot when the Coral Springs PD showed up.

The heat against Petersen looks suspiciously like an attempt to sacrifice him to distract from a department that was wholly corrupt and incompetent.

Edit:  Ooops, got LoooSeR'd by @Ramlaen.

This is new though; it looks like the sherriff's office delayed the entry of paramedics.

Assuming the Fox News reports are accurate, this is further damnation upon the Broward "Coward of the" County Sheriff's Office since there are no doubt people who bled and and perished when they could have been saved because of this action.