Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Terror Attacks and Active Shooter Events Thread

Donward

1 hour ago, Ramlaen said:

never mind, going to hold off on unconfirmed stuff

Okay she did in fact post those Chinese dog abuse videos, I can't really blame Youtube for demonetizing that.

Yes she did. It's on her webpage. Or was.

16 minutes ago, Ulric said:

So, was this an ecoterrorist attack? I'm confused.

Well, when we have female, Vegan, animal rights activist, body building, Bahai Persian, YouTube celebrities commiting massing shootings, all I have to say is that we've reached peak diversity in the United States.

The irony of this entire event is breathtaking.

Also, the response from the gun channel owners from being demonetized and kicked off of Youtube: "This sucks, but we'll make it work. We can get through this and find a way."

The response from a lefty getting demonetized: "Fuck them I'm gonna shoot you all."

Next time someone tries to get condescending about the gun control debate, treat gun owners like "petulant children" and just want "to have a civil, open, honest discourse", remember that they are projecting like a damned IMAX.

3 hours ago, Xoon said:

Aren't female shooters quite rare?   (Excluding female shooters that follow a male shooter)

Female criminals are exponentially more rare than their male counterparts. It's just a demographic reality. So yes, female mass shooters or mass murderers are "rare". And when a female does shoot someone, it is generally a "crime of passion".

Which is why initial news reports erroneously assumed this woman was shooting a boyfriend/girlfriend.

The whiplash from the about face on this story is real. Yesterday was wall to wall coverage, with 75 minutes of live "news" on the radio preempting every commercial break and scheduled programming. Today..... Just another slow news day, ho hum.

Anyone else been trawling through her videos?

It's some of the most ridiculous of 80s public access tv I've seen.

There's a guy on a certain other forum who has been archiving her videos nonstop. She made a montage music video for her rabbit that died. Complete with scenes of her flexing. 

There is soo much....

ezgif-3-c54eeb8a48-gif.418610

13 minutes ago, Lostwingman said:

Anyone else been trawling through her videos?

It's some of the most ridiculous of 80s public access tv I've seen.

There's a guy on a certain other forum who has been archiving her videos nonstop. She made a montage music video for her rabbit that died. Complete with scenes of her flexing. 

There is soo much....

ezgif-3-c54eeb8a48-gif.418610

To be honest, I am having problems determining if she is a woman, or a man.

16 minutes ago, Xoon said:

To be honest, I am having problems determining if she is a woman, or a man.

There's a LOT of childhood photos being posted to kiwifarms. All of them she is in dresses. Best guess is that she wasn't managing her vegan diet properly and it was messing with her hormones.

Also here's a good snippet if you don't mind subtitles. One of Turkey's big channels did a video on her content a few years back. I'll say this, the stuff there pales to what I've seen in the archives .

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, Donward said:

Well, when we have female, Vegan, animal rights activist, body building, Bahai Persian, YouTube celebrities commiting massing shootings, all I have to say is that we've reached peak diversity in the United States.

Comment of the decade IMHO.....Priceless!  :lol:

4 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Was Vice ever really anything but a trendy Gen-X "news" site for losers, by losers?

Vice, like most news organizations that get big enough, is trash.

Also my god there are soo many videos of Nasim now.

The internet is a strange place.

Reports say the Krauts may actually have foiled a terrorist attack. For once. This time a plot called for a half dozen men to attack the Berlin half marathon with knives.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/08/german-police-foil-alleged-plot-attack-berlin-half-marathon

Six suspects between the ages of 18 and 21 were arrested, some of whom may have known the 2016 Christmas truck attack. 

• 2 weeks later...

From official National Counter-terrorism Committee site:

http://nac.gov.ru/kontrterroristicheskie-operacii/v-hode-kto-v-dagestane-neytralizovany-devyat.html

"9 bandits killed during counter-terrorist operation in Dagestan"

DbVtoPUWAAAq53i.jpg

During operation in Derbent, 2 groups of terrorists, who were planning attacks during May hollidays, were found.

On the proposal of law enforcement agencies to lay down their arms and surrender to the authorities, criminals opened fire from automatic weapons. As a result of short-lived shootings, nine bandits were neutralized.

No injuries or killed amongst population, no killed law enforcements manpower. One spetsnaz officer was lightly injured.

Short video in the link, some others videos and photos:

DbVt3k5X0AAjsPm.jpg

Spoiler

DbVt5XdW4AAX9tn.jpg