Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Fascists in Ukraine

Collimatrix

I confess; when EE or Looser or whoever characterized the Ukrainian government's muscle as fascists, I thought this was Russian hyperbole.  I was aware of the presence of far-right elements during the protest period, and had no doubt that there were some neo-nazis in the ranks currently, the characterization seemed exaggerated.  After all, the Soviets had accused NATO of similar things, and surely the Ukrainians wouldn't be so dumb as to openly play into the role of villains in the Russian cultural monomyth of the Great Patriotic War?

I am reconsidering this view.

Just look, Nuland with that Ukrainian guy, Andrey Parubiy, not a neo-Nazi member of any questinable organisation, talking about arming Ukraine. 

640x424.jpg

One of public crap, that he allowed to himself to spew around was puting special marks on passports of those Ukrainians, who work in Russia: "Those who work in Russia, are not our allies, so we spit on their interests" (direct translation). 

He was one of main creators of National Guards, who were composed of Maidummies, Right Sector/Patrioty Ukrainy, and other noble organisations members.

in_article_9ef0a1c5bf.jpg

Saakashvili and Parubiy. Saakashvili managed to do a crashtest of Georgia, now he is trying to do same with Ukraine. Note: Saakashvili is suspect and he is under investigation by Georgian authorities of his 'hard work' in 2004-2013, but from 2012 was hiding in USA. And that guy was appointed in 2015 as manager of arms deliveries in Ukraine.   

The think is that i have a way to read/watch Ukrainian medias raw, unedited by Western or our medias. All this neo-Nazism is not new, just look at UNA-UNSO activities in 1990s in Chechnya, Ukrainian BUKs in 2008 conflict with Georgia, a many cases when Ukrainians named streets after their beloved comrade Stepan Bandera, their rhetorics in latest years and recent attempt to officialy recognize him as a hero of Ukraine (!) (Ukr. gov. dodged this fate by 7 votes. 7 f cking votes.). And so on, so forth. 

Aidar battalion (known as "We fight Jewish-Moskovite scum" battalion) is no longer a force - it was crushed and re-formated into other unit, recently. By Chechens, lol.

I confess; when EE or Looser or whoever characterized the Ukrainian government's muscle as fascists, I thought this was Russian hyperbole.  I was aware of the presence of far-right elements during the protest period, and had no doubt that there were some neo-nazis in the ranks currently, the characterization seemed exaggerated.  After all, the Soviets had accused NATO of similar things, and surely the Ukrainians wouldn't be so dumb as to openly play into the role of villains in the Russian cultural monomyth of the Great Patriotic War?

I am reconsidering this view.

Because they are akin to dumb teenagers rebelling against mommy and daddy and trying to be cool and edgy. Back in the 80s you did it with blue jeans, chewing gum, and "The Police" cassettes, because enough veterans were still alive for even dumb teenagers to realize what a horror the nazis were. 

On a purely random interest level, I've seen this numerology obsession from white power nuts before, both here in Canada and in the US, so I find this to be unsurprising at best.  Tho at least with their numerology, they present a closer to fact basis for their reality than the current US Republican party mouthpieces.