Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Aerospace Documents Collection Point

LostCosmonaut

Would like to point out, that these are manuals (and some other ones, but too lazy to fit into the quote thing) which I have bought for my thread on the War Thunder forums, was told about this thread from a member on those forums, while I can't really tell you not to use them (since you are hosting them yourself instead of hot linking from my site where I host them), if possible would like a mention and a link back to my thread.

Also just to be nice and show I'm not trying to be a pain, feel free to take a look at some of the other one's I've got so long as you host them yourself, pretty much have got most UK aircraft between the years 1930 something and 1960, all I ask is some credit.

Thank you

~JimSan

No problem, I'm not exactly sure where I found the original manuals, but since it looks like your thread has a whole bunch that I hadn't gotten before, I'll go ahead and relink it.

(for anybody who didn't read the previous post); link

Probably going to end up rehosting the ones I really like, threads on video game forums have a tendency to lock and get disappeared at random times.

Welcome to SH, by the way :)

Would like to point out, that these are manuals (and some other ones, but too lazy to fit into the quote thing) which I have bought for my thread on the War Thunder forums, was told about this thread from a member on those forums, while I can't really tell you not to use them (since you are hosting them yourself instead of hot linking from my site where I host them), if possible would like a mention and a link back to my thread.

Also just to be nice and show I'm not trying to be a pain, feel free to take a look at some of the other one's I've got so long as you host them yourself, pretty much have got most UK aircraft between the years 1930 something and 1960, all I ask is some credit.

Thank you

~JimSan

Welcome to SH.  If you can post more stuff, well, we encourage such behavior. :P 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Current Evaluation of Tripropellant Concept

The Be/N2H4/N2O4 system was selected as the candidate for a storable propellant system.

This paper also gives a lot lower performance for Li/H2/F2 than I've seen elsewhere (I saw one result from the 60s that gave that combo about 540 seconds isp).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has this been linked yet? I just hosted it, it used to be online but the link died .

General Kenney Reports, a personal History of the Pacific War By George C Kenney

If you have any interest in the Army side of the war in the pacific in WWII, this is a fascinating read. 

• 4 weeks later...

Has this been linked yet? I just hosted it, it used to be online but the link died .

General Kenney Reports, a personal History of the Pacific War By George C Kenney

If you have any interest in the Army side of the war in the pacific in WWII, this is a fascinating read. 

Just got around to reading this. It is one hell of a good read. Thanks for hosting it Jeeps.

Hah, I loved it, it's not 100% accurate since it's from his memory and notes, but it matches up very well with all my other reading on the subject, and is a very intimate look at the war. He seemed like one hell of an officer. 

I printed that sumbitch out at work when I was an office twat, a chapter at a time, for bathroom breaks.