Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Just Who Is LaceyLace?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/428948-just-who-is-laceylace/page__st__260__gopid__9458887#entry9458887

Obviously a fucking Nazi apologist. Glad that question has been finally answered.

I think that thing was offended by my REMOVE FASCIST sig if you need any more proof of being a scumbag. 

You guys should check out WT.Live website.

Tons of SS lovers and sympathsizers there. Once made my friend troll them.

He posted picture of NKVD executing SS officers by hanging them as a comment in a picture post which had a guy saying he loved the SS. 

The rage and cries were real. too bad I didn't have puush ready at that time.

Also this:

Holy crapthose Wehrmacht guys in the video are pathological. She mentions that a German car was ambushed, and they all think that's just peachy justification for 600 men to be sent to labor camps and for only 49 to return. They they start [edited][edited]-waving about how "yer damned right the Wehrmacht invaded Holland, of course we did, we're a bunch of ubermensch! I mean, how else could we invade Holland? It's not like they'd have given us permission."

There's your "clean Wehrmacht" you braindead apologists. 

Being a furry used to be a problem, but they wisely stepped aside and let bronies take the bullet to the face that they had been taking for years prior. Now you don't see so much about fursecution and being a furry is SNCA.

Except in Wulfie's case, where he'll deny, deny, deny all day long.

I am saying it as a matter of fact: Wulfie is probably a homo, and he's definitely a faggot. Saying he's a homo makes him uncomfortable, and at this point I have a goddamn reflex whenever he's mentioned.

ironically, it's the furries in the brony group that ruined bronies