Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

I Learned Something Today

LostCosmonaut

TIL that media pundits of all stripes know effectively fuck-all about IP law, and manage to know even less (somehow) when bloviating on matters related to IP:

Representative sample

the guy is already balding while still sounding like his balls have yet to drop and has one of those faggy collage wallpapers =3 did (=3 literally being the king of cancerous V-bloggers on YouTube) 

you cant go into this shit expecting to learn something

TIL it is apparently strange to edit your College Football team's roster in NCAA 14 into history's greatest military men. What's strange with having Mikahil Tukhachevsky as my QB or having Alexander Suvorov at center or Jan Zizka at MLB? Who doesn't do that? 

Who the hell plays sports games?

Or actually who the hell plays sports games but doesn't play the objective greatest of the genre, glorious NHL <year>?

Who the hell plays sports games?

Or actually who the hell plays sports games but doesn't play the objective greatest of the genre, glorious NHL <year>?

Too much free time. I don't have money to spend on real games and I get bored of WoT, Victoria II, etc. 

I live in the lower latitudes of the US. Nobody knows what this "NHL" is. Hockey? Is that the thing those Canadians do with the brooms? College Football is what the South holds most dear. If the SEC teams were terrible, there would be no Confed flag controversy. That is southern pride and black kids play for these football teams so the south isn't racist, checkmate anti-flaggers. An SEC flag could replace the Confed flag and no one would disagree. 

Too much free time. I don't have money to spend on real games and I get bored of WoT, Victoria II, etc. 

I live in the lower latitudes of the US. Nobody knows what this "NHL" is. Hockey? Is that the thing those Canadians do with the brooms? College Football is what the South holds most dear. If the SEC teams were terrible, there would be no Confed flag controversy. That is southern pride and black kids play for these football teams so the south isn't racist, checkmate anti-flaggers. An SEC flag could replace the Confed flag and no one would disagree. 

College sports: where the nation celebrates southerners making money from black men who don't get paid (This is incredibly glib, I know).

• 2 weeks later...