Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Hippie Hate Thread

Nuclear-Free-Zone.jpg

This picture pretty much captures all of my Hippie related hate.

I drive past it every day.

Edit: The other thing that drives me up a wall, is the fact that it makes it ambiguous as to where they get their power from, is it then coal? Gas? Shit that's worse than nuclear power?

Oh hey! Another Californian and even from the Bay Area!

I had a nice conversation with a bum that smelled of whisky and piss outside the Jack in the Box off Telegraph in Berkeley while I waited for my wife and her friend to leave Rivithead.   Guy knew a lot about 50s Blues music. I also wrecked the toilet in the Whole Foods. Pretty proud of that.   

That is the only redeeming quality. The rest is hippies.  

Nuclear-Free-Zone.jpg

This picture pretty much captures all of my Hippie related hate.

I drive past it every day.

Edit: The other thing that drives me up a wall, is the fact that it makes it ambiguous as to where they get their power from, is it then coal? Gas? Shit that's worse than nuclear power?

1ctcnRO.jpg

Banning nuclear power and bitching about "global warming" is the equivalent of having your gluten free vegan rice cake, and eating it to

Its that one guy who dose nothing but complain dispite taking zero steps to better himself, really, when you look at the anti-nuclear movement you get a deep sense of the true lack of any sort of logical comprise in the American left, the worse part is that they've managed to cuckhold American nuclear power for 40 years and are now in the process of taking the axe to anything that isnt a fucking windmill provided Hillary is voted in by more college students who havent even worked a full year part-time at their local safeway, let alone tried to make something of their ives when removed from their parents' teet 

Its almost too bad that global warming most likely is over blown if not a complete hoax entirely, because these fucktards will never have that tragic realization as food wars crop up oversea's due to ethanol being pushed by Hillary, rolling blackouts due the vulnerability and aging American power grid and ministry of transportation going to the cobwebs while more cargo containers of money are dumped into the bottomless furnace of entitlements, and, finally, the wholefoodites drowning en masse when they relised their visible skyline laws prohibited all the tallest buildings 

• 1 month later...

My wife, who used to ride and later worked as a veterinary nurse, used to complain about how it was the bleeding hearts who inevitably caused the most horrific* suffering by taking on too many animals, not neutering, not euthanizing etc.

She felt that farmers made the best clients, as they tended to be clear-headed about things like cost and suffering.

* Seriously, some of the stories are grotesque. A true sadist could never inflict as much harm as a good person with no clue.

They... they realize that if deer aren't hunted, due to the lack of predators they'll enter a boom-bust cycle and suffer even more, right?

I hypothesize that hippies are aware that the policies they agitate for will cause massive destruction and suffering, and they continue to so agitate because they hate nature, they hate the environment, they hate humanity, and they hate all that is good, beautiful and true.  Obviously, they claim otherwise, but this is because they cannot but lie.  To lie is to reaffirm their foul, pitch-stained faith, which is allegiance to Angra Mainyu the father of lies and darkness.  To deceive, to cut life short and to snuff out beauty are their sacraments.  The light, the truth and all that is pure and wholesome (e.g. police batons and gamma rays), that is what they fear.

But this is only a hypothesis.

I think you're thinking of this one from the UK, but there's also the one where they did tubal ligations on deer and it hilariously backfired.

Turning to sterilization, it is well known in feral cats and dogs that you need to sterilize upwards of 98% of the population to get the numbers to drop.

Even though deer don't produce litters, I'd imagine that the issue is similar in magnitude.

I hypothesize that hippies are aware that the policies they agitate for will cause massive destruction and suffering, and they continue to so agitate because they hate nature, they hate the environment, they hate humanity, and they hate all that is good, beautiful and true.  Obviously, they claim otherwise, but this is because they cannot but lie.  To lie is to reaffirm their foul, pitch-stained faith, which is allegiance to Angra Mainyu the father of lies and darkness.  To deceive, to cut life short and to snuff out beauty are their sacraments.  The light, the truth and all that is pure and wholesome (e.g. police batons and gamma rays), that is what they fear.

But this is only a hypothesis.

This would actually be more comforting than the more prosaic explanation; that a person can, with all good intent, cause unimaginable suffering and horror through simple ignorance.

• 1 month later...

That isn't just a tree by the way. It's a Giant Sequoia that has been on the site for decades.

http://sdotblog.seattle.gov/2010/06/14/seattles-giant-sequoia-undergoes-emergency-care/

I don't know the entire story about how the tree got there despite being a very good amateur Seattle historian.

Apparently that human piece of garbage is ripping off the Sequoia's top branches and throwing them at people.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2937902/Man-in-tree-captivates-Seattle-as-police-try-to-get-him-down

Honestly, take a fire hose to him until he climbs down or falls off. Kind of sick of watching scum like that destroy my home town.

• 6 months later...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won't spoil it for you.  Just read it.  And then take a shot.

I think you're thinking of this one from the UK, but there's also the one where they did tubal ligations on deer and it hilariously backfired.

I think that the people in both these articles are of the same strain, and that they'd jump at the opportunity to permanently separate all predators and prey because they feel bad for the deer. They think that to avoid the extinction of endangered animals like the rhino and tiger we should start crucifying all, (and I mean ALL), hunters, when the obvious solution is to domesticate them.

Edit* Both the animals and the hippies, the latter as slaves bred for working on the oil rigs of the Trump caliphate.

• 1 month later...

Goddamnit...

Hippies have taken root in my area, which i believed was safe from infection due to its high gun-wielding redneck population.

One of these monstrosities just opened up in my town, which i believe will act as an egg sack, breeding ground, place of worship, and hive for the soon-to-be vast local hippie population, which will allow for them to start spreading in significant numbers throughout 'Murica in areas east of the West Coast,

Goddamnit...

Hippies have taken root in my area, which i believed was safe from infection due to its high gun-wielding redneck population.

One of these monstrosities just opened up in my town, which i believe will act as an egg sack, breeding ground, place of worship, and hive for the soon-to-be vast local hippie population, which will allow for them to start spreading in significant numbers throughout 'Murica in areas east of the West Coast,

Only one solution. Bathe the whole town in nuclear fire.